Three

Miracles happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first weeks were the hardest, at least as Yuta seemed. The boy still did not believe that he would become a parent and the thought of being single one scared him. His heart was still bleeding after the painful breakup and the Japanese felt abused because he fell in love with a man who didn't want to have a serious relationship with him.

 

It was approaching a month since Nakamoto found out about the pregnancy. Slowly his body began to remind him of it, with morning sickness or irritability. He also felt dizzy and has a lack of appetite. As the boy was still attending lectures, Yuta had to try very hard to hide the reason for his malaise, which in recent days even his professors began to notice. Following the advice of Chittapon's older sister, who had already gone through two pregnancies, the boy began to eat healthier, spend more time resting and walks that allowed him to find inner peace.

 

In addition to physical inconvenience, Yuta had to deal with one more complicated matter. It was mainly about money. With time, apart from supplements, the Japanese had to start investing in clothes for himself to hid his ever-larger belly, because the ones he had were getting tighter. In addition to clothes that weren't cheap, Yuta had to slowly buy the facilities for his baby. The prices of prams, cots, changing tables and pacifiers prevented him from sleeping. Nakamoto was a diligent student, thanks to which he received a scholarship, but it was slowly becoming insufficient for him. In the last few months, he hasn't even paid the rent for the dormitory, and Ten has to take its costs.

 

The Thai man supported his friend as much as he could, ranging from providing notes to him when he couldn't appear in lectures and accompanying him during medical visits. Chittapon saw his friend's struggle and wanted to help Yuta, so he offered to pay for their room. From month to month, unfortunately, the expenses increased, so the boy started working in fast food to be able to support the Japanese financially. It was hard for Yuta to accept this help, but knowing that it was his only option, he finally agreed, promising to return everything to Ten when he will have the opportunity.

 

Somewhere in mid-pregnancy, the boys decided to move outside the city center, where renting an apartment was much cheaper than a room in a dormitory. There, Yuta also had a small room for himself and his child, because Chittapon gave him to him and decided that he would sleep on the sofa in the living room himself. It was a touching gesture and the Japanese boy, who was very emotionally unstable, began to cry in the arms of his friend. Chittapon repeated several times that he didn't mind because they were brothers, and what isn't done for the family? Out of all this excitement, Yuta a few days later took his friend to accompany him during a visit to the doctor, where he was to know the of his child.

 

"Mr. Nakamoto, I invite you behind a curtain, you know what to do, right?" The doctor who was taking care of his pregnancy smiled. She was a very nice elderly woman, with incredible tenderness who devotedly cared for her patients.

 

"Sure. Chitaprr, hold my jacket. " He replied and disappeared for a long moment, then returned in a thin apron and sat back in the chair.

 

"Don't you mind the company of your friend?" The doctor made sure that Yuta certainly wishes for the company of third parties during the examination.

 

"He's my brother. I assure you that he saw me in a worse condition than with my legs spread out at the doctor. " The Japanese laughed.

 

The exam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter