Ten

Miracles happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuta walked back and forth around the house, biting his nails nervously, fearing what would happen when his family crossed the threshold of the apartment. He knew that he was screwed up for hiding for over three years that he had dropped out of college, and got pregnant. Being shocked, having dark thoughts, he left Taeyong to prepare a dinner for them, and he focused on not losing his sanity. The next day, Lee offered to pick them up from the airport so that Yuta would have as much time as possible to control his nerves.

 

When the doorbell rang around the apartment, the Japanese shuddered, so Johnny went to open it. There was an awkward silence, which was broken only by Jiseok's escape from his father's lap, who, being curious, ran to see who had come home. Yuta followed him and picked the baby up in his arms, resting him on his hip. At that moment, his eyes met his mother's piercing gaze, causing the young man to lower his head.

 

Taeyong, who appeared next to the Japanese, invited all guests to the living room to sit at the table. Yuta, however, still stood uncertainly, not looking up. Seeing this, the Korean took the boy from him and grabbed the man's hand, leading him inside. Yuta's parents focused all attention on him, especially on the little boy Taeyong was holding now.

 

"Dear Mr. and Mrs. Nakamoto, we are pleased to welcome you to our humble home." He said, bowing low to them. They gave him a gentle bow, and Johnny took the initiative and after introducing himself, he invited them to start the dinner.

 

Everyone started eating awkwardly, watching each other. Yuta had trouble swallowing anything, and his hands were shaking so much that he could hardly hold the chopsticks in them. Noticing Jiseok's mumbling, Johnny decided to feed the baby while allowing the family to talk to each other. Mrs. Nakamoto put down the chopsticks and looked at her husband first and then turned to her son.

 

"Can you tell me why only now I found out about all of this?" The woman asked slowly and carefully, clearly trying not to raise her voice.

 

"I'm sorry." Yuta muttered quietly, taking a shaky breath.

 

"Oh, you should be sorry. I didn't raise you that way, Nakamoto Yuta. " The woman answered nervously but took her husband's hand to calm down.

 

"Mom ..." Yuta replied, almost like a wounded animal.

 

"I taught you that lying is bad. Why didn't you tell us? Have we not given you the right amount of love with your father so that you cannot trust us? How long have you been planning to lie to us? " The woman's voice twitched, but instead of anger, there was sadness in her eyes.

 

"I was afraid ... I was afraid that you would be angry, that I would bring you shame." The Japanese quickly wiped his tears with his hand, and Taeyong gripped his hand firmly under the table.

 

"Of course we would be angry! We are now, but you could still count on us! " The woman rose abruptly from the table and Yuta whimper in pain.

 

"Is this your child?" Yuta's father gently asked, looking tenderly at the toddler.

 

"Mine, papa. Taeyong helps me to bring him up." The boy closed his eyes in shame to stop crying. There was silence, and all attention was focused on him. Only when the older sister of his, Momoka, knelt in front of him to comfort him, Yuta opened his eyes again.

 

"Tell me how it happened." She said gently with a smile on her face and Yuta fell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter