Two

Miracles happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuta and Chittapon met for the first time on the day the school year began. It was a rather unusual meeting, which they laughed to this very day. The Boy moved to Osaka when his father got a job here. Unwillingly, he and his mother went with him and the young man began his primary school education here. As the knowledge of his Japanese ended with a question about the toilet, the boy didn't have high hopes for graduation. So, when the first bell rang, announcing the start of the lesson, Chittapon quickly bypassed the other classmates and headed for the last desk at the end of the classroom to take a seat as far as possible from others. To his disappointment, a Japanese boy came up with an identical idea, who along with his blond hair had already spread out on the last desk.

 

The Thai sighed with resignation. He could do nothing but find a new place, but all the best was already taken. He was ready to leave when suddenly a soft murmur sound came to his ears. Chittapon froze, wondering if he had heard correctly. It couldn't be possible for him to be able to hear the meowing of the cat when he was on the third floor of the school building. The boy looked suspiciously at the Japanese sitting on the bench. The sound repeated and Thai spotted a slight movement of the other and his jacket, from which suddenly a red cat's tail began to stick out. Not knowing why Chittapon took the place next to a stranger boy and covered the protruding tail with his jacket. The other looked at him surprised, but understanding that the Thai wanted to help him, he relaxed.

 

"Do you have a cat here?" Chittapon asked calmly, trying not to confuse the words.

 

"I found him on my way to school and I couldn't leave him in the street with a sick paw." The stranger replied with a slight sulk, and the Thai needed a long moment to understand what he said.

 

"You're not very good at Japanese, are you?" The blond boy said. "I am Yuta and if you help me with this kitten I can teach you the language." He suggested, giving the new friend one of the widest smiles he had ever seen.

 

"Chittaphon Leechaiyakul" The boy replied shyly, seeing the surprise on the other's face.

 

"There is no way I will remember your name. I will call you Ten." Yuta laughed and their friendship and journey through youth started ever since.

 

Both have been inseparable since then. Where Yuta was, Ten was always nearby, and vice versa. They were each other's soulmates, brothers from other mothers, and partners in crimes. If one came up with something stupid, the other immediately took part in it. They supported each other in the best moments such as when they won the soccer championship and also in the worst times when Yuta broke his leg and Ten was hit by a car.

 

In this way, they survived high school, which they also went through together. Even when Ten fell in love for the first time and broke his heart, Yuta waited from the side, ready to comfort him. It wasn't strange, then, that one evening a flushed Nakamoto came to the Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter