SANITY

Entangled in

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

 

"Marry me after college," she replied with a genuine smile.


These words have been ringing into someone's ear the moment they left the latter's mouth.


She looked at Sulli closely for any hint of prank or joke and she found none.


Her brain could not process what has been happening


Alarmed she hoped the other would say yes when she asked, “You are kidding, right?!”


Sulli shook her head.


Amber looked at Krystal, “Please convince your friend that she is kidding.”


Although pleading was not necessary still she did it without a care.


Krystal sighed and with a monotonous tone, “You are kidding, right Sul?”


“Nope!”  Sulli answered too brightly.


The tissue crumpled up to plug a bleeding nostril flew away like a failed rocket launch going down.


She could not believe what is happening to her life in just a matter of days after transferring to this school.


Schoools were supposed to be filled with students and teachers learning inside four walls.


Such scenes would be normal and expected but now a girl pops out of nowhere asking her hand in marriage even when she is a girl herself.


Someone cleared their throat and heads focused on the owner who have been meaning to say a thing or two.


“Amber, I will help you get out of this school in around two years’ time.  All I would ask in return is that I become your fiancée after that.  Also, while you are waiting to find the way out from me you should gain points and money.  Although I have money on my own, you should save up some for our grand wedding and be successful in your own field,”  Sulli explained.


Amber could only go on pondering.


Would she accept such an offer right away?


Would she sacrifice her future just to get out of the school?


It is not a bad deal since Sulli looks pretty plus smart along with a nice attitude.


‘Unlike some girl I know’, she thought while looking at Krystal who was puzzled at the given look.


Clearing her thoughts Amber reasoned out, “I think I could not just agree to that.  I or you might fall for someone else when we are married or what not.”


“It’s fine.  We have to know more about each other so we could fall for one another.  Also, I calculated the collected data and it had shown me results that you and I are really compatible at a rate of 98.87%.”


‘You are crazy’, Amber mentally said with eyes and mouth wide open.


“I know.  She is crazy, right?”  Krystal finally spoke.


The more time she spends at this school the less sane she gets so Amber told them, “Give me some time to think about it,” and stormed out of the library with books at hand.

 

 

MEANWHILE . . . .


Sulli stared at Amber's back until it finally disappeared when she turned at a corner.


Hoping for an answer, she faced her friend who was busy working on her assignment, “Krystal, do you know how to fall in love?”


“Ehhh?!”


After quickly composing herself, she turned to Sulli, “I mean why do you want to know?”


“It’s because all I know is collecting data, how to get them, figure out encryptions and all that but my brain just does not function for love.  That is why I am asking you about it.”


Krystal mentally facepalmed herself, shook her head, sighed and said, “Sul, I am not an expert either but they say your heart will unknowingly and unconventionally dictate to whom you would fall for.  You are not a robot/machine.  You are a human and your heart will start to function soon enough.”


Sulli interjected, “It’s the hypothalamus actually Krystal.”


Her best friend rolled over her eyes at the comment, “Whatever,” then returned to her notebooks.


Sensing an opportunity, “I wonder if the infamous Krystal Jung would ever fall in love besides having crushes here and there,” Sulli started to tease.


Dejected and sounding hurt, the other defensively retorted, “I am in love!”


With a sigh, from afar Krystal glanced at Donghae chatting cheerfully with his friends.


Sulli traced that look and saw a familiar figure, “With Amber?”


“Wha?!?”


Krystal checked to see that she was not getting delusional but saw Amber talking with Donghae.


She facepalmed herself.


“Yeah, it is Amber Liu.  Hehe.”


Flabbergasted, she shook her head too fast, “No way!  You are the one eager on marrying that kid.”


“Surrrrrrrrrreeee.”


“I swear!  It is an impossibility.  Could you not see it?  Even if there is a saying that opposites do at times attract, we are by far from attracting each other.”


“Yep, magnets are there to prove it.”


“Aishhhh!  And that the more you hate the more you love?  I do not hate her.  I only dislike her.  Only that it’s A LOT.”


“Yep, what a nice cliché.  Still used, tried and tested even up to today.”


“Stop that.   Also, I do not get butterflies in my stomach when I am with her.  Second, she is a she.”


“Surrrrrrreeeeee,” Sulli sounding unconvinced.


Flashing the coldest glare to her, “Stop.”


“Arasso.”  Sulli smiled innocently with the fun she had with her best friend.

 

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER PLAY

 

“What are you trying to do?!  Kill me?!”


"Somewhat like that," she grinned all too evilly.

 


 

 

 




AUTHOR'S NOTE:

mianhe...cause of the site bein down..i lost this chap so i had to write it again since i wasnt able to save it in my comp...i relied too much on aff...so i had to revise the story's plot...anyways...i hope to update more as much as u wanted... ^^ pls do leave a comment..i wanna know what people think..