First encounter

Entangled in

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.
 
 
On the white screen her answer appeared and the teacher inspected it closely.
 
tex2html_wrap_inline555 
 
Other students were cannot wait any second longer for the result.
 
Was it right or wrong?
 
The teacher clasped his hands together.
 
Applauded saying, "Excellent!!!  A great answer Amber and let me take note that we have not even discussed this topic yet.  We might be a reputable school but students can handle much on their hands."
 
He was happy like a kid getting the toy he wanted most on his birthday, "But still, wonderful!!  Are you satisfied with this answer, Ms. Krystal Jung?  Of course, you do know this answer is correct, right?"
 
"Yes."
 
The teacher was sent into a better mood as the defeated Krystal sat down and snapped a quick glare to Amber.
 
The latter imitated her in an instant all too well which made this young miss Jung widen her eyes and mouth not believing what the newcomer just did that to her.
 
Others could only whisper.
 
 
 
AMBER'S P.O.V.
 
*SIGH*
 
Thank God the classes are over.
 
Jet lagged?  Check!
 
New school?  Check!
 
New place?  Check!
 
I got a dorm room all to myself.  At least I can have my alone time in peace later.
 
So that girl is Krystal Jung huh?
 
New enemy?  Possibly.
 
She's really a bother and her air sending signals "I am superior bow down or feel my wrath" but anyway, I do not plan to stay here for long.
 
I have to find a way out.
 
 
 
 
"Hmmm . . .  Expulsion perhaps?"
 
 
 
"That is impossible stupid."
 
Wha-?
 
Who said that?
 
I thought I was alone behind this building.
 
"Up here dimwit."
 
A paper was thrown at me and finally I saw HER.
 
I traced the projectory and - mehhhh I am only kidding.
 
She is just on top of a few flight of stairs.
 
"Krystal Jung.  *SIGH*"
 
"Good to see you are honored to have me talking to you."
 
 
T.T  
 
 
Does she like to argue with me?
 
She is one of those types of girls I do not like bumping into.
 
A rich brat and more probably she is a spoiled one with the way of talking down on me.
 
"Of course PRINCESS," mockingly I played along and added bowing down as if greeting royalty.
 
"YAHHH!!!"
 
Omo!  Is that you Xena warrior princess?
 
I smirked and shook my head acting disappointed, "Tsk tsk tsk. . .   That is not how a princess in this time or rather present period should speak.  Especially a pretty one."
 
She rolled her eyes much to my pleasure.
 
This is fun.
 
But wait up, did she say expulsion is impossible?!
 
"Expulsion is deemed impossible here huh?  This cannot be so.  This is a school and it is most probable for it to have disciplinary measures.  Hmmmm. . . . Strange," I rubbed my chin while using my deductive skills to ponder on this.
 
 
"EHEM!  I am still here you know and yes it is impossible because it is Setile Academy after all.  We do have disciplinary measures.  The most effective ones but expulsion could ruin the reputation of our school."

Tch!  And I tried so hard to ignore her.  
 
Okay, she got my attention now.  She is unto something.
 
"Thank you for that.  But how come?  Surely reputation can be rebuilt and also what measures are you speaking of?"
 
"You have manners barbarian.  So as you can see this is a famous school."
 
I nodded in agreement for her to continue the talking.  I did hear about this preppy school before.
 
"This school's measures are more on rewarding.  It's what you call monetary gain or loss.  If you do something all too good like be a top student you get money.  If you do not and is a good example of juvenile delinquent or just plain lazy bum here, you have to pay up or if you ran out of money your whole clan will run into bankruptcy or a legacy of debt.  Expulsion then was never heard of since each student here is like doing their best to earn a living by studying.  By the time they graduate, their future can be set.  It's all up to their own will."
 
Not a bad idea.  
 
"But doesn't all this cost a lot of funding?!"
 
"Our school is well funded by a lot of international companies if you must know.  Some business mogul's children go here ever since grade one like me.  However, staying on top is what most of us want and it is hard for everyone even if you are rich."
 
Ha!  I was right!  A rich spoiled brat.
 
"So?  I cannot get a way out of here?"
 
Her face has been painted with evil plots as the upward curve of her lips tells me she is all too happy about this.
 
"Expulsion is impossible but I didn't say getting a way out here isn't.  Especially since let me quote "You hate this school." and I don't like you to stay longer than you need to be."