My self proclaimed curse

Entangled in

CONTINUED . . .

 

“YAH!  What do you mean ottoke?!  Stop running or else you will really get it this time!”

Omona!  God please let my soul go to heaven if I do die today.

She is friggin chasing me and so darn fast at it.

 

I closed my eyes and ran as far away as I could from her even though my body is losing air and it’s getting harder to breathe.

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Her name is Amber Josephine Liu, a girl who looks like a boy, acts like a boy but heck I don't know myself if she like girls like boys do. 

 

However, she does have what it takes for people to like her even girls.

Maybe as far as let others fall for her.

She transferred from America years ago and came to South Korea when her parents deported her.

Since she was a nuisance, a delinquent, a vagabond and a stubborn girl who doesn't give a damn to the whole world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you believe that for a second and was like "What?!?  Why??" then you are so gullible.

 

XD
 

Actually, she was not really deported and so are those other nonsense I made up.

Her parents intentionally sent her here to be chased by girls like Krystal Jung who was shouting and following her around asking about that "ottoke" word.

There is also Kim Hyuna and Choi Sulli. 

These three girls just happened to be, coincidentally, neighbors of Amber Liu. 

Amber's house is just to the right of Krystal's.

Whereas, Sulli's and Hyuna's are both opposite Amber's and Krystal's houses.

 

Each day she would be like this as you can see. 

 

Being chased by girls left and right.

 

 

 

 


And if you believed that she was really sent here to be chased by girls then you are really, really gullible.  LOL!!!

 

Now to tell you the truth, Amber has been sent over because of a scholarship offered.

 

Her parents gladly accepted it especially that the fees and living expenses are all accounted for including allowances and so on and so forth.

All she had to do was be part of the few luckily chosen kids who are going to Setile Academy. 

Such a weird name for a school but it is the best in the whole world.

Many big shot international companies sponsor all the expenses for each student here in order to be a possible recruit essential to the exponential growth in their own fields of business.

So far such a goal and trend proved to be beneficial hence many would dream to be "in" it.

 

Krystal, Hyuna, Sulli and Amber are all "in" it.

 

Ever since middle school they have been going to Setile Academy together including their junior level this year wherein all four of them are finally classmates.

 

 

AMBER'S P.O.V.


An alleyway corner came up and I skid on it almost tumbling with face first when making a sharp turn.

 

Good thing my body crashed into something soft.

And it smells good.

“Enjoying it Nerd-ber?”

Omo!  Oh God that voice, please don’t tell me it’s - 

“How d-dare y-you touch Hyuna yo-you –“ Krystal's words trailed off as I watched with trembling weakened knees, sweaty hands, panting for air and with mouth wide open enough for flies to go in and out of.

With heavy footsteps like Godzilla on a rampage, I deduced that the ice princess is slowly approaching us as Hyuna thought I wanted a hug so she is still hugging me.

I want her to let me go but I have such a weak body since birht that I cannot get out of her arms.

"YAH!  ert!  Stop that!"

Hyuna might have finally noticed Krystal's presence and had let me go. 

 

Too weak to run away I ducked down with hands over my precious head as I repeated the words “ottoke”.

“Speak up!  What do you mean by that “ottoke” you ert??”

Crap!  Crap!  Crap!   Think Amber Liu!  Think!

“Don’t you know it’s a song?”  

I was barely able to say it.

“. . . .”

She fell for it?
 

Come on Amber, show her a poker face or that derp face or whatever face, just make it believable to her.

“. . .  what song?”  

She really did fall for it!  Ha!


I uncovered myself and tried to sneak a peek at her.

Whoa!  Her icy cold eyes again.  O_O

Crap.

"Speak so I can let you live another day you -Ber!"


But I didn't do anything!!  TT.TT

 

"We don't actually have all day you know."


Here goes nothing.

 

“I-It’s th-that song yo-you know that g-goes like ‘Niga jjijo noun nae mam na ottokhae. I need you baby baby baby, annyeong iran mareun hajimara.’”

I tried my best to perform it like how I have seen Teen Top do it in their MV.

 

After some steps and a stumble here and there along with a giggle from Hyuna at the side, I stopped and smiled as I found myself really doing this dork style.

It is funny.  XD

Wait, I am funny.

I tried to look at that girl whom I made upset and smile at her then said, "Mianhe."

Scratching the back of my head and I try to smile it off but I did sincerely apologize to her.

Krystal dropped down her head as she turned around.

Without a word spoken to me at all.

Okay, I think she forgave me.

And I don’t even know why she is so keen on knowing why I said that word.

She walked away with her back facing me.

Then she stopped on her tracks.

Is she hinting that she is waiting for me?

Seconds passed by and with the help of a nudge from Hyuna I walked by her side.

 

Especially for the fear of my friggin precious life.  Or what’s left of it perhaps.


I stole a glance on her facial expression.

CRAP!  It's so emotionless!!!

*Sigh

Tell me why am I in this situation?

Tell me what did I ever do wrong in my life that it has come to this??

I am going to commit suicide.  That’s the only solution to my problems now.

Should I need to explain?



But why should I when it's all your fault Choi Jinri!!?!?  TT.TT
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:
wowwwww.....17 subscribers already?? ._.

lol thanks!! ^^ but pls do drop a comment...to boost my ego as a so-so writer kekekeke kamsahamnida..