Testing 1, 2, 3

Entangled in

AMBER'S P.O.V.

 

They were all taken aback by what I said.

 

What can they do about i?  Kill me?

 

Like I care.  I want to get suspended from this school so that maybe they could send me back home.

 

To where I really want to be.

 

I do not belong here.

 

I do not want to belong.  

 

Back home is the only place I ever wanted to be.

 

"Uhhhhh okay class, I think we have to understand Amber here.  It might have been a huge change to get through to come here.  But please treat her well.  Now we shall proceed to the - "

 

The teacher's words were cut off by "Teacher, I think it's only appropriate that we should assess -"

 

That girl slowly turned to take a look at me, "Amber right?"

 

I slowly nodded oddly enough.

 

Didn't she hear me?

 

My name was repeated twice already.

 

She went back to face the teacher, "Amber's abilities here seeing that she is new.  She might, uhmmm, get left behind by the high standards and fast paced discussions that our reputable school embodies and is proud of."

 

Nods from other students went about in the room and I saw that the teacher taking some time to ponder over it.

 

With a kind smile the teacher went to take an iPad.

 

Really now?

 

A teacher using it in the middle of the class?

 

Want to be friends in facebook teach?

 

I chuckled as the other students glanced when they heard that sound I made. 

 

After some gentle tapping on the device, the white screen in front showed a mathematical equation.

 

tex2html_wrap_inline123 

 

Oh great.  The classes are all high tech.

 

"This is a simple calculus problem on the limit of function as x approaches a fixed constant.  Please take your iPad which came along with that backpack given to you by the Chairman awhile ago."

 

What?!?


I have an iPad?  ._.

 

Maybe I did not listen while that middle aged man was babbling some things when I was at his office.

 

*Sigh*

 

"Are you done?  You can tap the button "D" which stands for "display" located at the upper right of your iPad.  The school makes use of this program generated by one of our esteemed alumnus.  Please get acquainted with it through the manual which have been emailed to your school designated email address.  There's a small booklet of manual also.  Okay, please show us your answer once you have it Amber."

 

He showed me a gentle smile.

 

Why did he choose math?!?

 

 

I literally screamed that in my head.

 

My finger gently tapped that said button and my answer appeared in front.

 

They all had their eyes on me even that girl.