I don't do “THAT”

Entangled in

AMBER’S P.O.V.              

 

“Okay people!  Gather around!  I have a wonderful announcement to make.”

 

Donghae looked at me then to the gathering crowd, “Please welcome our newest addition, Amber Liu!”

 

Don’t ask why please.

 

“Give her a warm welcome now everyone to our lovely Setile Theater Club!”

 

More applause were made coming from this people who are on stage with me.

 

*FLASHBACK


AUTHOR’S P.O.V.

 

“What’s in it for me?”

 

“Oppa asked you.  Be honored!”

 

“Uhhh – why should I?!?”

 

“Because!”

 

“Ohh – don’t tell me you have a crush on this oppa of yours?!”

 

She answered with rosy pink cheeks.

 

“So he is!!!”

 

Amber pretended to gasped and covered and said, “You are humane!!!  I am proven wrong.”

 

Annoyed, Krystal hit the back of her classmate’s head as they were walking to the same class this morning.

 

“Hahaha!  So back to the question.  What’s in it for me?”

 

“Oppa was so happy to know about you.”

 

“Say what now??  So you are the ‘resources’ he was talking about??”

 

She tried to convince her with a smile but it didn’t work.

 

Amber could only sigh.

 

“Now what in the world did get into your head and you babbled about me to him?”

 

“I complained to him about you and how undeserving you are to be studying here.”

 

“My amazing merits were recognized so -” she shrugged, “- I can’t help it.”

 

Krystal rolled her eyes over what she said.

 

“Okay, if you help me to get on the good side of Donghae oppa I will devote time on helping you.”

 

“Hmmm – if I don’t?”

 

“Good luck on figuring your escape method because as I see it.  I have an ironclad strategy on its way.”

 

“But why am I even needed to enter this club?!?”

 

“Donghae oppa is an inspiring director-to-be / actor / dancer / Mr. Perfect for me.”

 

“Okay, okay, enough with that.  So?”

 

“He has this play and he needs you in it.  So if you agree and join, I will be your partner in crime.  If you decided I am of no use, you can bail out and oppa will be disappointed in me for not being able to convince you when he asked me to do so yesterday.”

 

Amber thought hard and good.

 

The offer was not bad.

 

The circumstances not bad either.

 

Except for one thing.

 

“Okay, I will join.”

 

“Really?!?!”

 

Krystal squealed and kept on jumping up and down like a silly girl.

 

Too happy was she that she excitedly and unknowingly grabbed Amber’s hands as she continued doing what she did.

 

Amber could only watch her doing those victory jumps and that smile sparkling in her eyes which she thought she would never be able to see until now.

 

“But there’s one problem.”

 

Krystal stopped but still smiling, “Whatever it is we can handle it.  Our club can help you with it.”

 

“Really?  Can your club teach me how to sing and dance?  Because that’s one thing I don’t do as far as I could recall.”

 

Krystal could do nothing but faint.

 

CLINIC

 

AMBER’S P.O.V.

 

Darn this big shot wanna be.

 

T.T

 

Who knew she has frail health?

 

Why did she even go around and working herself as if she’s wonder woman?

 

I placed my left leg over my right then position my arm so my head could be on top of it.

 

Best be comfortable while waiting for the school physician and her to wake up.

 

This clinic seems like a mini hospital when you go around it here and there.

 

It has rooms for basic diagnostic testing.

 

Setile Academy, you are such a big shot school housing big shot students, I glanced at Krystal, like her.

 

I simply don’t belong here.

 

Her face looks okay but her personality I do not get at all.

 

Okay, okay, I admit.

 

She is pretty.

 

A little?

 

“Mmmmm. . .”

 

Stirring and stretching her arms makes her look cute.

 

In seconds she’s up.

 

“You shouldn’t force yourself you know,” I said when I gently pushed her to lie back down on the bed.

 

She could only cross her arms, “Why do you even care?”

 

What an angel but only when asleep.  T.T

 

The sliding door opened showing the nurse has finally came back.

 

“Aishhh ungrateful really.  Okay, I will go now.  Do not get up or I will not enter that club.  Rest!”

 

*END OF FLASHBACK

 

So here I am, nervous as hell with this guitar on my hand.

 

Even after numerous practices I don't think I am any good at all.

 

But I must do this.

 

For the sake of my freedom.