Chapter 8

Forever You Will Be My World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s eyes darted around the throne room, or at least what used to be the throne room. It was so big and extravagant. He could imagine that one day it was probably filled with people every day.

His eyes drifted to the front of it and he realized that must have been where the king and queen sat. Their chairs were said to be red, with gold that embroidered around them. Baekhyun walked closer to where the chairs would have been and suddenly an image flashed in his head.

He blinked it away and shook his head; that was strange. He began to look around the room and realized…he had been here before.

He tilted his head as he pouted. He turned his head and began to spin around as he did his best to remember. It was…his dream?

“Baekhyun, isn’t this amazing!” Kyungsoo called from next to him.

Baekhyun turned towards him and forgot all about what he was thinking, “Yeah it is.” He replied.

He suddenly felt all soft inside when Kyungsoo walked next to him. The latter was smiling wide and his eyes crinkled upwards. He had his phone out and was recording the entire thing. He pointed the camera towards Baekhyun. The elder made a silly face and waved.

Kyungsoo giggled and waved back. He stopped recording and put his phone down.

“They’re still so up on each other.” Sehun said as he stared at the both of them.

Chanyeol nodded at Sehun’s comment. “They are.”

They both had a hint of glimmer in each other’s eyes. It seemed as though they gravitated towards one another whenever they were in the same room.

“When do you think they will love each other again?”

Sehun shrugged, “I don’t know. But I think it’s going to be soon.”

Chanyeol leaned on Sehun’s shoulder as he let out a soft exhale. Sehun blinked and looked over at him. He didn’t think he would get this second opportunity to see Chanyeol again. He thought that it was all over the day that he was exiled so many years ago. But fate gave him a chance to thank him when he was unable to before.

“Chanyeol,” Sehun suddenly whispered, “You saved my life before.”

Chanyeol straightened up and looked at him, “Sehun, I told you, it was my pleasure. I would do it again if I could.”

Sehun scoffed as his eyes watered once again.

Chanyeol chuckled and rubbed his thumbs across the younger’s cheeks to wipe away the tears, “Ah come on. Don’t make a scene.” He told him softly.

Jongin stood next to Jongdae, his eyebrow twitching as he looked at Chanyeol and Sehun.

“This must be where they sat huh Jongin?” Jongdae exclaimed excitedly as he pointed to the end of the room. He expected some kind of answer, but turned his head when he realized that Jongin wasn’t answering him. “Jongin?”

“Hm?”

Jongdae laughed, “Are you listening?”

Jongin pierced his lips together as he shook his head, “Sorry.”

“What are you looking at?” Jongdae spun around to look at the room all at once, “How the perfectly crafted windows would let the sun in and give them light for the room? They were geniuses! How did they make each window the same width and length from one another without a ruler?”

Jongin shrugged. He should be thrilled out about this moment. This is everything he had ever wanted to see. But he couldn’t focus. Since when were Chanyeol and Sehun so close? The two had been inseparable ever since they saw the execution square. Chanyeol had asked HIM out on a date…why was he suddenly giving all of his attention to Sehun?

“You still aren’t listening?” Jongdae questioned as he walked to take a picture of the entire throne room. He had given up trying to get Jongin’s attention and instead decided to put his focus on the throne room.

He got right in the center of the room and took out his phone. He smiled wide as he lifted his phone and snapped a shot. Perfect.

A sudden sting came from his cheek and he lifted up his hand to rub at it. He doesn’t remember anything touching his cheek…

He shook his head as he suddenly felt a bit dizzy. He rubbed at his head and wet his lips. He looked up and saw…the king of Solaris. He was standing over him with an angry scowl on his face. Jongdae gasped as he fell backwards onto his back. His mouth opened wide as it dawned on him why his cheek stung…

This is where the king had struck him across the face.

Jongdae’s eyes watered and his face scrunched up as he began to remember it all. The king had struck him across the face because HE was the prince’s knight. HE was the one that betrayed the kingdom and saved so many lives the day of the tragedy…along with…

His eyes scanned the room and saw Minseok talking with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. Did they remember?

He let out heavy breaths as he tried standing. But his legs felt like jelly. He held his head and shut his eyes. How does he get these memories to stop coming in at once? He didn’t ask for this!

“Jongdae?”

Jongdae’s eyes widened and he looked up to see Chanyeol and Sehun hovering over him. They had their hands on his back and their eyes were filled with worry.

Jongdae scooted back as he saw them. Chanyeol had died at executioners square. Sehun had lived with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter