Chapter 5

Forever You Will Be My World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The black figure walked towards Sehun as it held something in its hand. Sehun trembled in fear and his lip quivered. The figure he saw this time wasn’t like the usual friendly ones he was accustomed to seeing. This one made him feel fear. He felt terrified…almost as if his life was in danger.

“He fell in love with you…”

Fell in love? What was it talking about?

Sehun shook his head as he suddenly felt something under his fingertips. He felt a grainy substance and realized that it was dirt.

The figure leaned in close to him. Sehun felt more tears come down his face as he felt a breath hit him against the ear. He shut his eyes and his hands went forward.

Why wasn’t he waking up? Wake up! He was terrified beyond belief…WAKE UP!

Sehun woke up as his phone vibrated loudly next to him. He had another dream again. This one was…awful.

He wet his lips and rubbed his face just before reaching out to grab his phone. He was supposed to take a short nap just before his class started, but his relaxing time had turned into a nightmare…literally. He had decided to fall asleep in the library on campus, which wasn’t the most comfortable thing to do, but beggars can’t be choosers.

The group chat was very active due to the fact that the project was due next week. Sehun knew that his part was already done, but he would check later today to make sure that there were no further edits to be made to the project. He was so drained by this assignment but knew that it would be worth it in the end. After next week, they would be going on a field trip to the ruins and this is what kept him going.

He let out a yawn as he looked over the time. It was about time he headed to class. He stood up and adjusted his snapback.

***

Taemin waited outside Sehun’s class twiddling his thumbs. He gulped and looked at the door that he knew was set to open any second now. Ever since he had first laid eyes on Sehun he had thought he was handsome. But he never had the guts to tell him. Sehun was like a music box. Beautiful on the outside, but even more so on the inside.

He was introduced to him by Jongin and wow…had he been shocked by the latter’s gaze and smile. Everyone knew about his crush on Sehun except for…Sehun himself.

He would try to make a move today. He had asked Sehun what class he had and when Sehun told him which one, he decided to ‘coincidentally’ bump into him. It was foolproof.

The door suddenly swung open with a swarm of students practically sprinting out. Taemin looked over each one and finally found the one he was looking for.

Sehun was wearing a black snapback with a plaid shirt and skinny jeans. He had his head down and was piercing his lips together, a habit that he did without noticing.

“Sehun!” Taemin called out as he caught up to him.

Sehun turned around and sent him a wide grin as he looked him over, “Hey, what are you doing here?”

Taemin grinned even wider, “I was walking by and saw you come out of class.” Big lie, but Sehun didn’t need to know that.

“Oh ok. Do you have another class today?”

Taemin shook his head, “No I don’t. Do you?”

“No, I need to go home now and work on the project.”

“Ah yeah…” Taemin began. “How about we just take a small break before working on it? Once I get home I know I’m only going to be focusing on it.”

Sehun yawned as he stretched, “I’m so tired of it. I want it to be Monday afternoon already.”

“That way you’ll be done with it?”

Sehun nodded, “Exactly.”

“Come on, let’s just chill for a bit. We can go wherever you want.”

Sehun pouted as he thought. He knew he needed to work on that project as soon as possible, it was due in four days. But he supposed he could sacrifice his weekend and work on the project in exchange for an outing with Taemin today. “Alright.” He responded. “Today I’ll take a break from the project and work on it all Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.”

Taemin grinned in glee at his answer. This would be his first time that he could have Sehun all to himself.

***

Sehun took a shot of the soju that he and Taemin had decided to have. They contemplated on where to go and ultimately decided on heading to a chicken and beer place.

Taemin shook his head as he smiled wide, “I needed that.”

Sehun giggled, “Me too.” This project had done nothing but stress him out. It was nice to be able to use some time to unwind. He knew that the group chat would be blowing up, so he even put his phone on silent so that it wouldn’t disturb him.

“How’s the project going?” Taemin asked.

Sehun shrugged, “Luckily I got a good group.”

Taemin smiled, “I got Jackson, Jisoo, Jiwon, and Taeyong in my group. So I can’t complain.”

Sehun nodded as his eyes widened, “They’re great! I know that your project is going to be amazing.”

Taemin scoffed as he picked up a drumstick and began nibbling on it.

“You know Taemin,” Sehun began, “Why haven’t I ever noticed you before?”

Taemin looked up from his plate and locked eyes with Sehun. “Hm?”

“I mean…we’ve never hung out alone. Heck! I barely met Kyungsoo and I have been alone with him a couple of times already.”

Taemin chewed slowly as it suddenly dawned on him that Sehun must be feeling a little buzzed. How much shots had he had? He wasn’t keeping track.

“You know…” Sehun pointed a chopstick in his direction and wiggled it around, “You and I should do this more often. Sometimes I feel you avoid me.”

Taemin let out a laugh as he shook his head. He only avoided him because of the crush he had on him. He had a tendency to get shy around him.

“I wouldn’t say that.”

Sehun tilted his head to the side, “What would you call it then?”

Taemin stared at him, eyes narrow. He suddenly felt brave. Was it the alcohol? It might be.

“I would call it…being cautious.”

“Cautious?”

Taemin nodded, “I’ve been protective of you ever since I met you.”

“You know…when I first met you…” Sehun laid back in his seat as he poured himself another shot. “I was happy…like really happy. But also I wanted to apologize.”

Taemin raised an eyebrow, “Apologize?”

Sehun nodded as he took another swig of alcohol, “Yeah, but I don’t know why.” He looked into his eyes, “Sometimes I look at you and it feels like…I’ve hurt you.”

Taemin shook his head in denial, “Sehun, you never hurt me. Total opposite actually.”

He reached out his hand and placed it atop of Sehun’s. Sehun didn’t pull away.

“You make me happy.”

Sehun hiccupped as he looked down at the hands.

“Sehun,” Taemin suddenly felt a burst of confidence. It was now or never. “I li—“

“Are you guys doing well?” A server cut in.

Taemin kept his eyes on Sehun as he looked over at the server. His eyes suddenly widened and he pulled his hand away from Taemin quickly.

Taemin furrowed his brows and looked over at the server. He had a kind smile with eyes that curled upwards. His black hair was slicked upwards and his eyes were locked on Sehun’s. Taemin’s eyes slowly traveled down to the nametag: Jaebum it read.

“Err…we’re fine.” Sehun stuttered.

“Let me know if you need anything.” Jaebum responded. He walked off to the table next to them. Sehun’s eyes stayed on him.

“Sehun?” Taemin questioned.

Sehun looked back at him and smiled, “He’s handsome.” He whispered.

Taemin pierced his lips together and decided not finish what he was about to say. “Yeah.” He lied, “He is.”

***

The black figure laughed maniacally as he threw his head back. Taemin watched in horror as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter