shOck

Confused Hearts [HIATUS]
Hey its me again ZuZu ^^ enjoy the new chapter =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDRwlvXW8bQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE CAFE

Jessica's POV

I was talking with Yoojin and her friend when I saw Yoojin looking to someone. I saw that it was Key. Why is he coming now I dont want to see his face Im always seing him at school and thats really enough of him and his stupid friends!.

„Hey Yoojin“ he smiled to Yoojin and touched her hair. I saw Yoojin blushing on her face, dont tell me she likes him. „Yah what are you doing here?“ I asked him coldly

„Im saying Hi to my friend is this a problem for you?“ he said with a weird tone to me. „Your friend? Since when are you two friends!“ I yelled to him but I heard my phone calling and picked up.

„Yoboseyo!“ I yelled to the phone but I heard it was my brother „wooo calm down girl mom is calling you to come home she is saying you are still sick“ he loughed at me with a joking voice.
„Im coming in a few minutes bro“ I said and hang up.

„Youre brother is back?“ Key asked me, why must I say it out so loud. „Thats out of youre businees, I need to go now Yoojin see you tomorrow come to me we can eat breakfast together“ I said to Yoojin, I need to talk to her.

„Of course I will come Jessica“ she smiled and waved to me while I was going to home.....

Yoojin's POV

„Soo now I need to go too Yoojin I will see you at home“ Hyunmin said and walked away fast. „Yah where are you going wait“ I wanted to follow her but Key hold my hand and I sit down again.

„How are you?“ Key asked me with his cute smile „Fine I think, and you and youre GIRLFRIEND“ I asked him and he lought

„My what, I dont have a girlfriend if you mean this girl before its my cousins friend“ he said while still loughing. Oh god thats embarassing for me now. „ohh „ I coudnt say anything.

„Come on lets go“ he said and took my hand. „Where are we going oppa?“ I asked him while we were walking. „Just come its a nice place.

We walked till we arrived on a really beautiful river. It was so great there.

„Im coming often to this place when I feel lonely, nobody knows this place you are the first one“ He said while looking to my eyes and coming closer to me. It was already really dark outside.

„But this time I dont feel lonely because you are here“ he came closer to me but I looked away and tried to go.

„Please dont go“ he hold my hand and looked to my eyes. „Its late I need to go now“ I said and ran away.

Key's POV

Why are you leaving me like that, now I feel lonely again. What is this feeling inside me. I never feeled something towards a girl. What did you do to me Yoojin.

Yoojin's POV

It started to rain and I was so wet already that I walked to a cafe and sat down. I must wait a little or I will get sick. Why is Key suddenly being like that? I can't believe the words from a playboy who is always around girls I tought.

„What are you doing here at this time?“ I heard someone asking me when I looked to his face is was Taemin!. „Oh I .. its raining so Im waiting here“ I repied him. He sat down beside me and gave me his jacket. „Here you will get sick, you are so wet girl“ He put his jacket on me.

I was just suprised that he was so kind to me I never saw him like that. He was just smiling to me.
„You are to wet, oh girl wait“ he took a towel from his bag and tried to wipe my hairs.

„yahh Its ok“ I punshed his hand away and he loughed. „You will get sick Yoojin for real“ he said but his face changed he looked worried, but how can he be worried about me.

„Its ok oppa I wont get sick“ I smiled oh gosh I called him oppa, stupid girl. He looked to me and smiled with a cute and innocent face.

„Come I will take you home its late already“ he hold my hand and walked to his motorbike. „We will drive with that?“ I asked. „haha yes why?“ he lought and put his arm around my shoulders. Oh god now Im really blushing to much.

„Ohh..n..nothing“ I couldnt talk anymore I was just looking into his face. I sat to the motorbike and we drive till my house.

„So princess we are here“ he smiled to me „Thank you for the..“ before I could finish my sentence his lips touched mines. I was so in shock, I couldnt move my body away. I feel so flattering inside this feeling was so new for me.

„Good night I will see you tomorrow“ he smiled to me and drive away. Oh god I cant move. Did he kiss me now? Noo why did he do that. I feel so confused in my heart.....No I cant do this I cant like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE COMMENT AND MOTIVATE ME HONEY!!! <33