a Amazing date~

Confused Hearts [HIATUS]

[Listen to this song if you want :) I dunno why but its so sad and I love it! <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiB4yPB_pO8]

 

Key's POV

 

I saw her smiling at the window and winked to her.

After some minutes I saw her brother looking out from the window to me with a really death glare on his face. Then Yoojin finally walked cutelyout from the house door and ran towards me.

 

"You don't need to run we aren't late" I smiled to her. "I knooww haha but I was to much excited to see you" She said then her face become red.

"Oh my god oppa you cut your hair? o.O" She was glaring to my half shaved hair with a shocked face.

(http://imgur.com/pOzqL.jpg)

"Yes I decide to do it like this but don't you like it?"

"No I really like it its so unique" She giggled and went inside the car. I followed her and begann to drive.

"So were are we going?"Yoojin asked wholeplaying with her long brown hair. "I thought we can enjoy ourself in a amousement park. Like lotte world!"

"Omona!! I always wanted to go there but never had the chance to!" She was really excited and couldn't wait till we arrive.

 

 

"Do you want to ride some things?" I asked while walking around the park. "Hmmmm I dont know. I want to eat ice cream!"

We both went to take ice cream and decide to ride some things from The adventure of Sindbad!but I couldn't say it that I was scared after all to ride these stuff!

She hold my hand thight and didnt let it go andbefore I knew it I hugged her because I was scrared.

"haha you are scrared arent you!" She teased me and loughed. "No Im not! Its just to fast" She was punching my cheeks and keep loughing at me.

 

 

 

Yoojin's POV

 

It was just to cute to see Key scared of these things! I couldnt help but loughed and . Even if I was scared aswell haha.

After we ride like most of the things there we went shopping. Since Lotte World is the largest indoor theme park there were a lot of shops! It was just to ncie there.

Key bought me everything I wanted. I didnt want him topay for all these things though.

"Waaah! I like this bag there!" I was pointing to a blue bag. "This one?"Key took it and went to pay for it. "Yaah! youdon't have to pay for it Oppa! You already made so much today!"

"Aren't we friends? so be quiet!"He said and payed for the bag. "Here darling" He came closer to meand I hit his shoulders. "Yah aren'T we friends? don't come to near!" I and he loughed.

"Now catch me!" I ran out from the door and then out from the theme park. "HEY!! wait for me!" He yelled after me but I didnt stop till I came to a big restaurant.

"God why are you so fast? Are you really a human?" Key said while he was trying to get breathe.  "Im sorry haha"

"Let's walk to downtown"He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 

 

"Oh! I almost forgot why I even went out with you!" I said because I remembered that I will ask him out about what happened today with my brother and Taemin....

"Ok come with me."He said and walked to the Han River and we sat down (here = http://www.prlog.org/10196338-han-river-bridge-at-midnight.jpg)

"Taemin decide to be friends with Joon again." With this snetence I was shocked but super happy too! Finally the day is coming that they wil stop fighting! And without realizing my eyes teared up.

 

 

 

Taemin's POV

 

I was stil laying on my bed and thought about calling Yoojin. WhenI took my phone I decide to just write a message to her.

___________________________

Yoojin... 

I miss you... <3

Tomorrow I am going to meet Joon. Can you please go to the hospital to my sister?

I want to tell her by myself but Im not strong enough.

Can you do this for me please?

Taemin <3

____________________________

I was waiting for a reply but I guess she was already sleeping so I went to sleep too. 

I was really missing her so badly. This feeling is killing me. I can just watch her from beside but can't go near her. Im afraid to hurt her. And upset..because I think she loves Key...

 

 

 

Yoojin's POV

 

"Why are you crying Yoojin?"Key hold my hand worried. "Im just so happy that al this fights will end finally....Im sorry Key but I have to go home now ok?" I stood up.

"Ok I will bring you home alright?" He smiled and we walked to his car.

 

"Good night Yoojin sleep well. I hope you enjoyed everything" He smiled to me andI gave him a hug which made him really shock I think. "Thank you so much for everything you do for me. Thanks for being by my side and yes I enjoy everything what I make with you Key.." I hugged him really thight and what I told him was really what I feel....

He was a really good friend to me that I loved a lot. But I know he doesn't want me just as a friend...... But when I think aboutbeing together with Key my thoughts go to Taemin again.. I am so confused I really don't know what to do.

I don't want to make a wrong decision and hurt any of them both. Because I don't think Key is a big playboy towards me and he isn't playing with me. 

Taemin just gives me the feeling that everything I do is right just right. I feel save with him and I can't stop my heart beating when I am with him and I keep blushing... I guess thats because of the kiss......

 

I turned my face and walked to my house. Before going inside I winked to Key and he winked back.

Everybody was sleeping so I just went upstairs to my room and closed the door.

I lay down to my bed without even changing my clothes and saw that my phone was making sounds. Im so silly I forgot to take it with me Im curious who messaged me.

When I opened it I saw a message from Taemin.....

He wanted me to go to the hospital. And even wrote that he will meet Joon. I thought he wouldnt say it to me so early.

I replied him as fast as I could. With just =

________________________

Ok Taemin...I will go to her tomorrow its the date she comes out from the hospital right? If Im not wrong..

and hey.. I miss you too

Yoojin <3

________________________

I will take Jessica with me too when I go to the hospital. Like this she can see Ki too her brotehrs girlfriend.

I somehow missed Ki she was a really nice girl and she was so beautiful. I hope I can be good friends with her. 

 

 

 

 

OK I UBDATED lol XD sry for the late ubdate tho :/ I was somehow busy >< and my mom was not letting me sue the computer much =_= lol

I Hope you guys like it!! °°

and please tell me do you like Yoojin more together with Key or Taemin? :D