Chapter 11

Confused Hearts [HIATUS]

 

NEXT DAY IN JESSICAS HOUSE

 

 

Joon's POV

 

I couldnt really sleep last night I just tought about to visit Sungki again I missed her so much. I cant live without her she is to importent for me. I should wake Jessica up Its early Taemin is never in the hospital at this time.

 

„Hey little sister wake up“ I knocked at her door and she opened it fast „Im not sleeping“ she replied me she was even finished with wearing her clothes.

 

„Lets go oppa“ she said and we walked outside to my car. „Oh wait lets take my friend with us“ Jessica said while looking to me.

 

„You friend? Who is that?“ I asked her. „Oh its Yoojinah Thunders sister because for everything if we see Taemin she can maybe help“ she said and I was even more confused.

 

„Are they friends?“ I asked her fast „Thunder will be really mad about that“ I looked to her.

 

„No its not like that this boys like her I think just believe me araso“ she hugged me and we drive to Yoojins house.

 

 

 

YOOJINS HOUSE

 

Yoojin's POV

 

I woke up really early and begann to listen music on my bed as my door knocked and my mom came inside. Nobody was at home just my mom and me.

 

„Honey someone is here for you“ she said as she had a big smile on her face. Why is she so happy smiling. „Who is it mom?“ I asked her and stood up. She smiled and went outside my room without saying anything.

 

I was really curious and walked downstairs to the door. „Huh? What are you doing here?“ I asked

 

 

IN JOON'S CAR

 

Jessica's POV

 

We arrived at Yoojin's house and knocked on the door. „Annyeonghaseyo Mrs Kwon“ I smiled to her „Is Yoojin here?“ I asked

 

„Oh no she went outside with her bofriend I think“ Mrs Kwon smirked. What boyfriend? Since when has Yoojin a boyfriend.

 

„Isnt she here?“ My brother asked me „No but I will message her she will come Im sure“ I said fast and messaged Yoojin to come to the hospital.

 

 

 

Yoojin's POV

 

„Yah why are we here? Why did you come to my house what if my brother were there too, you know what happened last time“ I keep talking how can he come to my house If my brother would see him oh god I dont want to know what would happen to him.

 

„I wanted to see you is this bad?“ He asked me while looking deep in my eyes. „No its no bad Key oh I mean oppa“ I smiled back to him. When I sw a message n my phone.

 

„Oh god I need to go“ I stood up. „What is happened Yoojin“ He asked me while holding my hand. My eyes widen and I just said „My friend is calling me I need to go now Im sorry“ I wanted to walk but he still hold my hand.

 

„I wil drive you ok Come on“ he lead me to his car. „Where do you want to go?“ he asked me.

 

„To the New Seoul Hospital“ I said and he looked to me. „Is something bad happened?“

 

„No my friend is going to visit someone and she wanted me to go with her“ I saw him thinking about something and then he suddenly said. „Taemin's sister is there too“Key said to me and smiled. Oh is she maybe going to see her?

 

We arrived at the hospital it was really rainy outside why must I wear a skirt in this season Im so cold now.

 

„Yoojin look whois here too“ Key said and point to someone. Oh god it was Taemin I feeled that my face was bushing again while Taemin saw Key's car and walked over to us. Oh no I hope he is not mad to see me with Key....