Chapter 12

Confused Hearts [HIATUS]

 

AT THE HOSPITAL

 

 

 

Taemin's POV

 

I saw Key's car stoping beside the hospital and wondered why is he coming here at this early time today? I looked to the car and saw nobody going outside to I walked towards it to ask Key what he wants here today..

 

 

When I came near the car I saw a girlsitting in the other side. Oh this boy is again with a girl I should let him alone now he will come inside Im sure. I waved to him and he opened the window and screamed. „Im coming Taemin just wait inside!“

 

„Ok Hyung I will go inside its cold here“ I replied and walked inside the hospital again.

 

 

 

 

Yoojin's POV

 

Yes! He didnt saw me oh god thank you. Im so glad that he didnt saw us together but wait I need to go inside so he will se me there oh now Jessica why are you even calling me to come today!

 

„Sweetheart are you still there?“ Key smile and waved his hand jokingly around my face. „ohh yes yes“ I loughed he is so cute I cant stop looking at him his hair is full with colors its looks gorgeous on his face. I didnt know that I was stareing to his face.

 

He came closer to my face and I still didnt look away, I just couldnt take my eyes away from his cute face, „you have something in youre hair, looks like a insect“

 

„wahhh take is away!“ I screamed around in the car Im to scared of this little things. When I looked to him he was loughing so hard for my reaction. „Yah! Its not funny“ I said and opened the door.

 

I think I should go inside now I thought then I felt Keys hand on my wrist. Oh god I was blushing like hell he hugged me from behind. „Dont go away so fast“ Key said with a cute and childish voice. I turned and smiled to his face.

 

„Yah! Yoojin I was waiting so long for you!“ I heard someone yelling when I turned it was Jessica she was alone and waiting beside the hospital. „Sorry I need to go now“ I said to Key and walked to Jessica. He hold my hand again „See you tomorrow at school“ he said and walked inside the hospital.

 

 

„Why are you together with this jerk Yoojin“ Jessica asked me and looked to me.

 

„Its nothing he came today and wanted to go somewhere and before my brother saw him I had to go somewhere with him“ I tried to explain and saw her looking mad to me. „You will just hurt yourself with him, you are nothing for him he is a player Yoojin!“ she said with a worried and mad tone.

 

„Hey Jessica! Stop yelling to your friend and come over here“ I heard someone calling Jessica beside a car. Who is he maybe her brother? Joon?

 

„Im coming oppa“ she said „Come on Yoojin but this is not over dont talk with him again“ I just walked to this boy with her and saw someone beside him oh god I know him ! I fast turned my face and Jessica looked at me confused !Is something Yoojinah?“ she asked me.

„I will go inside see you in the hospital ok“ I said and run inside the hospital. Oh he cant see me now I dont want to see his face or talk with him. Because of him Im scared to love someone, because he hurt me to much......

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

What wrong with her? Maybe she is cold hmm.... I tought and then my brother disturbed me.

 

„Hello“ he waved his hand. „Are you still in this world?“ he said with a jokingly voice. I just looked to him with a you-are-not-funny-face.

 

„Oh yeah this is my friend, he is back from the USA now he studied there for some years“ my brother said and his friend smiled. „Its really nice to know you“ I smiled „Whats your name?“

 

 

 

 

 

IN THE HOSPITAL

 

 

Yoojin's POV

 

Oh no why is he back why after this things. I dont even forgot him. I was down again when he left me with nothing I just thought about these days. When I felt that someone was touching me on my shoulder. I looked and it was Taemin smiling to me.

 

„What are you doing here Yoojin?“ he asked me and I stayed quiet. „Wanted to visit me“ he loughed and I saw Key walking towards us.

 

„Hey sugar!“ Key smiled and walked to me and Taemin was looking to him like he wanted to kill Key right now. „Where is your friend?“ Key asked me. „Outside she will come soon I think“ I said.

 

Taemin was still looking to him. „Is something?“ Key then asked while playing with his phone. „Nothing“ he said and walked away but I followed him and let Key alone with his phone.