Chapter 14

Confused Hearts [HIATUS]

(watch Shinee'S teaser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFQWdwwf6yo thats taemins look in the fanfic ;))

 

 

 

Yoojins POV

 

Key was carying me to the hospital. He was so worried I never believed he would care so much. 

"Hyung bring her over here!" I saw Taemin pointing to a room. Key brought me inside and lay me down to the bed. I Was looking to each of them Key was smiling and Taemin looking serious and mad to my face. He made me scare for a minute.

 

"Taemin dont you think youre hair is to long already?" Key then suddenly asked him andhe looked even more mad. "Hyung dont you think youre hair is to strange? you look like a christmas tree" He answered and made Key really pissed.

 

"You both stop it, it seems like you are just trying to make  a fight?" I said and they both turned to me. But before they could reply the doctor came inside.

"So Miss Yoojin where does it hurt?"The doctor asked with a big smile. "My leg hurts" I replied him. "Let me see it"

 

"Wait! you both go out please" I said to taemin and Key and they went outside.

The doctor was checking my legs and said that everyting is alright but I should lay down for some minutes so I did that.

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

Taemin and Key were staying outside, giving each other death glares.

"What is?" Taemin asked because Key was stil looking. "Is something between you and her?" Key replied Taemin with that question and made him shock.

"Why are u asking that? Does it look like we are together when you are always around her and not me. I should ask you this question and you not me." He said with a serious tone and made Key quiet. 

 

"Hey could you help me?"Yoojin walked out from the room holding the door to not fall. Taemin stood up fast and holdher form her wrist. "Want me to bring you home?" He asked.

 

"No no you should stay by your sister" Her facewas looking dissapointed but she still didnt want himto come because his sister needs him. "Its alright I will bring you, I bet you missed our drive at the motorbike"Taemin smiled and made Yoojin blush.

 

Key was watching them with a big question mark on his face. He didnt know what happened that night with them two. 

Taemin brought Yoojin outside to his motorbike and Key was just looking how theyboth were leaving with a broken heart. He couldnt stand it seing her with him together. He tried to be not mad at Taemin sinc they know each other for so long but it didn'T work. Because he already fell in love with her.....

 

 

 

 

Heechul's POV

 

I saw Yoojin driving away with a long haired boy. Who is this now! The other boy before wasn't her boyfriend then? So its this boy!

Now I saw youre face and you can't run away you little jerk. She is mine and thats all IM accepting.

I called my friends Hankyung, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Kangin, Siwon and Kyuhyun. He will run away and never turn back after seing my boys. He with his little children body what can he do? nothing!.

 

 

 

Key's POV

 

Since I didnt have any other things to do I went outside.

It begann to rain and it remind of the day with Yoojin together on the river. Why did she leave me suddenly? I think she likes Taemin more then me...

While thinking I heard this boy Heechul talking onthe phone and saying soemthing that he will beat up Yoojins boyfriend? huh doeshe mean taemin?? god no!

I fast went to my car to find the boys we cant let Taemin get beaten up by this s!

 

 

 

Yoojin's POV

 

We arrived to my house and I was still hugging Taemin tightly from hisback. I didnt really want to let go and go inside my house. And he didnt say anything either to me just stopped infront of my house and touched myhand.

 

"You should go inside before your brother goes crazy after seing me haha"He loughed and I smiled. that was just so truehe is over-protective!

 

It was already to late tough. My brother saw him from the window and run outside. 

"HEY! why are you with this !"He yelled at me and Taemin stood up infront of me. "Before yelling shut up and listen ok? You're sister got injured because of this ex-boyfriend of hers, and I just brought her home! You should be thankfull and not like this" Taemin said with a serious tone and smirked.

 

"ohh ahmmm hmm Thank you" The first time I heard my brother saying thanks to one of this boys oh wait first time I ever hear him saying thanks!

Taemin helped me to stay up from his motorbike and smiled to me while whispering. "See how great I am" and then he gave me a wink what made me blush.

He brought me till my brother and Thunder hold me. 

"So Im gone guys! Bye" Taemin said and drive away fast. Aishh he should drive this a little bit more slow -.-.

 

"Yah dont glare at him aishh"My brother Thunder said and brought me inside. "Youre all wet already hope you wont get sick"

 

 

 

Taemin's POV

 

I drive as fast as I could but suddenly some motorbikes stopped infront of me with almost 6 or 7 boys. Then I saw the facefrom this boy......

"Its time to make you dissapear fromthis world!" One of the boys yelled at me. The other one hold my arms and I tried to push him away.

The other one punched me hard to my face and kicked my stomach. I fell down and the kept kicking me. 

 

"HEY! LET HIM GO OR YOU ARE DEAD!" I knew this voice it was Jonghyun hyungss.........

 

 

OK! haha I finally ubdate XD hope you like it XD

awws pooooor taemin! <3

I so love his new hair wahh my baby XD

 

Comment and Subscribe