Falling...

Confused Hearts [HIATUS]
Sorry for not ubdating since a long time hehe XD but Im need to study a lot for my exams ><
hope U like this chapter !! <33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL

Yoojin's POV

What a weird situation I tought while looking to Taemin's face. „Of course she knows me you jerk she is my sister!“ then Thunder yelled while I was looking down. Taemin then faced me again and gave me a confused look.

„Why didn't you tell me about it?“ he asked me with a mad look on his face. But i coudnd't say anything to him.“Stop bothering my sister, stay away from her!“ Thunder pushed Taemin away from me.

„Didn't I tell you to stay away from this boys why don't you listen to me they will try to hurt you because you are my sister!“ I started crying as he yelled to me. „Stop yelling at her It's not her fault to have a brother like you!“ Taemin came and punched his face .


I couldn't stop crying it was the first time to see my brother fighting with someone and yelling at me, he was really mad. Then I saw Mir standing beside me I looked to his face „You told my brother about it right?“ I asked him.

„Yes but just to protect you from them, Yoojin believe me they are not nice“ he said to me with a worried face. Before I could say anything Taemin's friends came and pulled Taemin and Thunder apart.

Fany came also to us. „Oh no Yoojin are you ok please don't cry“ she hugged me really tightly and made me feel better again, she is always cheering me up. „How could you tell Thunder about it Mir?“ Fany asked Mir while still hugging me.

„I..i.. really just wanted to help..Im sorry“ Mir answered Fany he was looking really sad, I'm sure he just wanted to help me. „Its ok oppa Its not your fault“ I said to Mir.

The others were still yelling at eachother. I can't hear that anymore.... can't they stop it.

„ STOP IT NOW ISNT THIS ENOUGH!“ I yelled to them while still crying. „Its ok Yoojin just lets go“ Thunder hold my hand and carried me to his car.

Taemin and the others looked at us while leaving with the car. I feel so bad inside...
„Please don't be sad anymore sweetheart! Hyunmin smiled to me worried. „Im fine don't worry Hyunminah“ I smiled back to her

AT SHINEE'S HANGOUT

Taemin's POV

So she is Thunder's sister? I tought in my mind, I still don't understand how she can be this man's friend's sister.

„Yahh taemin what are you thinking about?“ Jonghyun asked me with his annoying voice.
I just looked at his face with a Dont-talk-to-me-look.. He moved his eyes away from me as fast as he can.

„Hey boys I am back!“ we all turned to the door and it was Onew hyung. He looked to Key's face and then turned to me „Did you guys fight again? Didn't I told you to stop that“ He seemed really worried but I didn't answer him and just looked outside the window.

„I am talking with you guys answer me!“ Onew yelled around

„Don't worry hyung nothing bad happened we are all ok“ Minho replied him coldly without looking to his face. „Nothing happened? Are you kidding me look at Key's face!“

„Yah hyung stop yelling around I already have headach!“ I said to Onew while he was still looking to Key.. then suddenly his phone rang.

„Yoboseyo? oh...Ok.... Im coming dad“ he hang up“I must leave now but we will talk when Im back araso..

He walked to the door and left the room. Im don't even care about him right now I have my own problems.

Key's POV

My stomach is still hurting so much but I care more about how Yoojin is, right now I hope she is not sad anymore. This feeling is so new for me I can't stop thinking about her am I Falling in love?

AT YOOJINS HOUSE

Yoojin's POV

I was laying on my bed and writing in my Diary what happened today and today was worst than yesterday . Can't I have a normal life like others. While I was trying to write something I heard a knock on my door.
The door opened and it was Hyunmin. „Hey Yoojinah“ she smile to me with her pretty face „I will stay here tonight If its ok for you“

„Of course honey I will be really happy If you stay with me tonight because I really need someone today“ I told her while I saw a light on my phone. I got a message from Jessica, she was telling me she won't come to school. I was too busy with my own business that I already forgot about her.

After a little talking, I and Hyunmin have fallen asleep.......... Im really happy because its weekend now and I can rest for 2 days..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE COMMENT AND MOTIVATE ME WRITING THIS!! HEHE xD