wE gonna be friends ~

Confused Hearts [HIATUS]

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

When we finally found Taemin this boy Heechul already begann to hit him with his friends! Good that Key heard his call before. 

"Taemin!" I heard Key running towards him to pick him up from the ground. We will followed him. "How can you hit him all alone! are you that weak and such a loser!"Onew hyung yelled at them and punched Heechul on his face.

After that his friends were trying to hit us too but they didnt knew before with who they are trying to fight!! Nobody can beat us!

But the truth was they are to much........

 

 

 

 

Yoojin's POV

 

 

"Oh my god! I have Taemin's phone!" I Was yelling whne I found his phone in my pocket. I Was holding it becuase he couldnt while driving. 

"Yah! why do you have this guys phone now? -_-"My brother asked me. "No no was holiding it and aishhhh"

 

"Give it to me" e said and took the phone from my hand. "Hey where are you going oppa!" I yelled after him.

"I will give him his phone.......Mir, GO come with me lets just give it to him he cant be far away from here yet." HE siad and my brither and his friend stood up and walked to his car.

Hope they wont get into a fight again.....But wait! it doesnt seem like my brother hates Taemin a lot since they werent enemy's before right? And how he was saying thank you to him wasnt a bad way too. If they just could stop this fight against each other :/ But it looks like my brother hates Key a lot............

 

 

 

Thunder's POV

 

As we were driving in my car I saw some people fighting and stopped my car. I could see Taemins face and from his friends. They were getting beaten by a way older boys! But why?

I could not just watch it because Taemin helped my sister a lot. So I decide to help them..

"Hey arent you just gay for beating up boys who are way younger then you!" Mis yelled and they all turned to us. I Saw the big question marks on Taemin and his friends face like why are they helping us?

We run to them and we all were against this 7 boys. It didnt take much time and they were running awa ylike babys!! 

I saw that Taemin was injured a lot his lips were bleading and his arm had a scar from the knife in there hand.

"Taemin are you ok" I went to him and he gave me a look. "ahmm thank  you hyung..." Was what he said and I just smiled and we all took him home since he doesnt want to to go the hospital.

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

They all went to Taemin house and lay him down to his bed. The 3 boys were still there by shinee and they even understood good so far. The people who always fight were more like friends?

 

"Thanks again for the help. Its hard for me to say but without you I dont know what would happen" Jonghyun said while sitting beside Taemin.

"Even if we arent friends I can't let this happen, after Taemin and even Key helped my sister a lot." He said but the glare he was giving to Key wasnt so nice. They had already fight before because he didnt want to see him beside his sister since he is just playing with girls and nothing else.

 

"You are a good hearted boy even if you wont agree" Onew said and smiled.

"We should not fight anymore....." Taemin suddenly said and everyone turned to him. Because the fight, all, everything begann because he was to mad at Joon.

"I know I was mad at Joon because of my sister.... But the last time I went to the hospital we talked a lot and I can't be mean to someone who is loved by my sister so much and the accdicent wasn't his fault at all...." After Taemin said that GO smiled.

 

"And you can't even know how much Joon loves you sister" GO said.

"I will talk with Joon as soon as possible Taemin." Thunder replied. "But Im not apologizing!" Taemin said and Thunder loughed. " I know dont worry about it"

While they were talking Key's phone rang and he went out of the room.

 

 

 

Yoojin's POV

 

I was looking at the door. at the clock and out from the window like crazy! My brither was still not back and I was worried that they maybe fight again :(

So I decide to call Key.

 

Key: yoboseyo?

Yoojin: KEY OPPA!!

Key: Yoojin! wow you call me haha what's up?

Yoojin: I wanted to ask is my brther somewhere around there?

Key: yep he is here in Taemins house with his friends why? ^^

Yoojin: I was worried that he did something bad to Taemin!

Key: dont worry! He even helped us

Yoojin: Help? with what? *worried*

Key: Nevermind baby its all cleared just stay away from your ex Heechul ok? promise me

Yoojin: Ok I will.......... *awkward silence* Oh but you have to tell me what hapened later ok!

Key: ok ok stubborn :) Lets watch a movie together tonight ok? I will pick you up^^ and I dont think your broter will say no 

Yoojin: Ok see you oppa ^^

 

When I hear Key's voice its so special he has a kind voice and everything he says makes me feel happy :) Im so lucky I did save his phone earlier hehe. I cant wait to meet him tonight.

But I really want to kno what happened today to them.

 

It was already 10pm and my brother just came home and his first sentence before I said anything was.

"We and Shinee are going to be friends again so everything is cleared dongsaengieeee" While toughing my hair. I wanted to jumo and scream but I just should not show him this reaction^^

"Thiss....this is AMAZING!" I screamed out and hugged him. He smiled and went upstairs he was to tired. I told him I will go and watch a movie with a friend but he didnt ask who it was so I went to my room to fix myself.

 

When I was finihsed I suddenly looked out from the window and saw Key already standing behind his awesome car and waiting for me. This night is going to be great but I wonder how Taemin is........