he is Back?

Confused Hearts [HIATUS]
ThankS for the commnets!! hehe It was really nice to know someone is reading my story ;) hehe here is the next ubdate! I cant ubdate from 22march till 27 march coz of a trip hOpe tp see U all soon :D Bye love u <33 ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVCM9xXtprU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY JESSICAS HOUSE

Jessica's POV

„Hey wake up honey, look who came back!“ I heard my mom yelling to me good that I dont feel sick anymore. I walked down the stairs and saw my brohter! „you came back!“ I ran to him and hugged him „I missed you to much“

„I'm here too jessica“ I saw my cousin waving to me. Karin is her name. „Im so happy that you are all back now, I missed you so much“ I still hugged my brother.

YOOJINS HOUSE

Yoojin' POV

„What time is it now? „ I whispered to myself when I looked at the clock „OMG Its 2PM! Why is nobody waking me up“ I stood up fast. Where is Hyunmin?

I changed my Clothes and walked down the stairs and saw my brother and her sitting on the couch. „Morning Yoojin“ I saw Hyunmin waving to me. „Yah why is nobody waking me up? Do you know what time it is?“ I asked them.

„You were sleeping so peaceful I didnt wanted to disturb you“ Hyunmin replied to me. I smiled to her and sit down on the couch. And then suddenly my thoughts went to this group shinee? Why do they hate each other so much ? My brother never told me the reason, he just said stay away from that all.

„Yoojin is something wrong?“ Hyunmin then suddenly asked me while I was deep in my thoughts. „hmm maybe... can I talk to you?“ I asked her and grabbed her hand. „Of course! Lets go outside and drink something“ she smiled.

„Hey how can you both leave me alone here?“ Thunder whined while looking to us. „aww sorry bro but I need my friend now you can go to your friends!“ I joked around with him, then Hyunmin and I walked ouside.

We walked to the park near to a coffee shop.....

AT THE CAFE

Yoojin's POV

„What is bothering you sweetheart?“ Hyunmin asked me while smiling.

„I wanted to ask you something becuase my brother is not telling it to me“ I said with my puppy eyes. „I already know what you want“ she smile „You want to know what happened between Mblaq and Shinee right?“

„You really always know what I want“ I laughed. „I know your brother dont want that I tell it to you but I will because now you need to know it too“ she said and began to tell me what happened.

„They all were like best friends before, Taemin's sister was together with Joon, Thunders friend you know“ I nodded „But why do they hate each other then?“ I asked, curious „Yah Yoojin wait Im not finished. So one day Joon and Taemin's sister her name is Sungki, they went together to a date. The next thing we heard was that they had a car accident you were in Turkey at that time because of your holidays. We all went to the hospital and Sungki was hurt and in still in coma. Taemin was really mad about Joon and blamed him they even started fighting. Since this day they hate each other."

„So thats the reason“ I was really confused in my mind they were best friends and now because this happened they hate each other? I can understand that Taemin was mad because its his sister but to break friendship like that is not good.

As I was thinking and Hyunmin was looking to my face I saw Jessica walking around with someone at her side, I think it was her cousin. „Hey Jessica!“ I yelled and she turned to me and came.

„Hi Yoojin“ she smiled „My brother and Karin came back from Japan“ she told me „My brother went there 1 week ago for my Dad's company and he brought Karin“

„Hi Karin Its nice to meet you I often heard something about you“ for real - Jessica was always talking so much about her. „Its nice to meet you too Yoojin“ she looked at me and smiled.

„Oh yes this is Hyunmin, my brothers girlfriend“ I said. „Hi „ Hyunmin smiled to them and they said both Hi.

I looked around and saw Key walking in the park with a girl by his side. I don't know why but I felt hurt inside when I saw them together. Who is that girl? His girlfriend maybe?

Key's POV

I was walking around with my annoying cousin's friend she said please bring her to the park I will wait there and what now where is she!!?!

„Oppa can we eat ice cream?“ this annoying girl asked me, is she really thinking Im going to eat ice cream with her.

„No I have a better idea stay here my cousin will come ok Im going“ I told her and left her alone, while I was leaving I saw Yoojin looking to me she was in a cafe with her friends oh gosh is she maybe thinking this thing was my girlfriend. Please no!

I walked towards to them and her eyes opened and she glared to me with a Dont-come-near-me look to me.

Yoojin's POV

What is this boy doing? DONT COME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR TEH COMMENTS AGAIN! HEHE I WILL UBDATE ASAP
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIIVE!! ^^