Precipitation

Dance With Me

After the students returned to the dance academy, Chaeyeon immediately tried to organize the recording of the videos for the level assessment. One by one, they passed by Seulgi, who was operating the camera, and they presented what they had practiced; at the same time, Chaeyeon took the time to enroll all of them - it would also be easier to divide the classes after this whole process. After nearly two hours of filming and recording, the pair of teachers was ready to reveal a first impression to students:

- Apparently, we will have a lot of work here... especially with that petulant girl there - said the owner of the academy, pointing directly at Yujin. - You still need to learn a lot about the essence of dance, although I see potential in some here.

- But it's not fair, you gave us a surprise evaluation and a few hours to memorize improvised movements!

- Yujin, you need more calm and understanding - Chaeyeon replied, addressing all the students. - Of course I didn't want to be so strict with you on the first day. But I needed to demonstrate that dancing isn’t just moving the body. It’s feeling, it’s soul, it’s dedication, it’s a dive into the very interior. It’s discovering yourself, and discovering a new world!

The students, impacted by the teacher's speech, gave her a standing ovation. Yujin, still with a closed face, also stood up and thanked Chaeyeon for the "lesson", giving her arms to cheer.

- Please, sister, calm down! It's over, rest assured - Wonyoung said, giving Yujin a hug.

- Let me go ... hug in public, not now! - the oldest replied, pulling herself away from her.

Chaeyeon, watching that scene, sighed deeply and decided to end the class:

- So that's it for today, guys! Seulgi and I will analyze all your videos now and tomorrow we will give you the result of your evaluation! Have a good afternoon - Chaeyeon said, positioning herself beside her.

Yujin was the first to leave, still stomping hard, being followed by her sister. One by one, the students left, including Eunbi, who was soon surprised by a hand holding her shoulder:

- Eunbi?

- Y-yes, Chaeyeon ??

- I need to talk to you now. Do you have a little time for me?

- Of course I do, but I need to call Chaewon first, I had agreed to go out with her later... okay?

- Of course, as you like! I'll be waiting for you in my office, okay?

- All right…

Eunbi still didn't know how to behave in front of Chaeyeon; she was already pale and shaking. Sje barely managed to pick up the phone, but still managed to make the call:

 

- Hello, Eunbi unnie?

- Chaewon-ah.. I want to apologize to you! I know we agreed to see you later, but I'll be a little late...

- Why? What happened? By the time, your class should be over.

- Precisely... Chaeyeon wants to talk to me…..

- Aaaah I already got it ... don't worry unnie! We can go out tomorrow, you can be relieved!

- But I really wanted to see you today, friend! I want to know how things occurred at Minju's house ..

- I'm leaving her house now... It was kind of weird, but it worked out!

- Aah how wonderful! - Eunbi jumped for joy. - Tell me all the details, please!!

- Eunbi, please! We have all the time in the world to talk, we are best friends! But now, your idol and role model wants to chat with you and are you still here??

- Precisely, Chaewon... I’m shaking too much! I don't know what or why she wants to talk to me so much... understand? Talk to me a little, at least, to reassure me...

- The only thing I understand is that you have to go NOW to see her! I'm going to hang up now, see you tomorrow! Good luck unnie!

- Chaewon! I still need to calm down, please- , she hang up on my face again!

Eunbi, having no other alternative, took a deep breath, gathered all the courage she had and followed where Chaeyeon was waiting.

- Okay, I'm here .. what do you want from me, Chaeyeon? - Eunbi was still shaking.

- What do you think of taking me to your house?

- WHAT???

 

 

 

 

Not far from there, Wonyoung was still trying to talk to her sister and understand her strange behavior, but Yujin didn't want to hear about it, so she ignored her as she strode home, disgusted with who knows what. But the youngest would not give up so easily:

- Wait, Yujin! Let me keep you company - Wonyoung begged, holding her arm.

- Leave me in peace! Can't you see I want to be alone?? - replied the older woman, pulling her arm violently.

- We're going to the same place! Anyway, we will be together… but I want it now! You are visibly abnormal today and I want to know why!

- I don't give a damn about you, okay? Now leave me alone! Please go to do anything else, but AWAY FROM ME!

- NO! You are my sister, I love you and I want to help you! Please..

- I told you to leave me alone! And you want to know something? I heard our parents talking yesterday, and you're adopted. did you know?? ADOPTED! We aren't even sisters! So get out! It's the last warning! - Yujin shouted, pushing the youngest to the side and going on his way.

Wonyoung couldn't stand the way she was treated and ran, crying, heartbroken, in the opposite direction her sister was going. Yujin continued on her way until, moments later, she heard a loud noise. When she turned to see what had happened, she noticed an agglomeration forming around a body lying on the ground, inert. Then she despaired and ran in that direction:

- WONYOUNG! WHAT HAPPENED?? - Yujin raged, breaking down in tears, holding her sister in her arms.

- She ran across the street, and a car ended up running over her. The crash was very strong, and the driver ended up leaving without providing help - replied one of the witnesses of the accident.

- Has anyone called the ambulance yet? Please…. she can't leave me, not now...

Before anyone could respond, the ambulance arrived and the paramedics immediately started proceeding the first aid. Yujin did not want to leave her sister, but she was soon told to move away - better said, withdrawn - from the accident place, so as not to disturb the attendance.

- Are you related to her, girl? asked one of the nurses.

- I'm her sister!

- Call your parents now and tell them to go to the Seoul hospital, quick! I suspect that we will need to leave her to do an urgent surgery. She didn’t respond to any of the stimuli we did and she’s very bloated.

- OH MY GOD, SERIOUSLY? Please save my sister!

- We will do everything possible. Now let me go..

As soon as she finished her words, the nurse soon joined the rest of the paramedics, who were already inside the ambulance. Seeing the whole scene, Yujin collapsed in the middle of the street. “This is all my fault! I was really stupid with her! I should have been sincere right away and opened up to her, but now I can lose my little sister! Please don't go before you forgive me, Wonyoung!”...

 

A few hours later, with her sister already having emergency surgery, Yujin was in the waiting room with her parents, waiting for news from the doctor.

- Yujin, what happened ?? How did she get into an accident?

- I didn't see how it happened, dad... when I turned around, everything had already happened!

- But you two weren’t together ? How could you not see anything? We need to find out who ran over Wonyoung! That person can’t get away with it! - Yujin's mother closed her fist, very nervous.

- I had a fight with her, so I left her behind.. - Yujin started to talk, between sobs and tears - she got offended and ran away, and then what happened, happened! It's all my fault… how am I going to ask her for forgiveness, mom??

- She will recover, my love - Yujin was wrapped in a warm hug. But asking for forgiveness for what?

- You know, yesterday I heard you and Dad talking, and you said that Wonyoung is adopted ... I got scared, I lost my mind, I didn't know how to react, so I was cold and stupid with everyone I saw today, but I was much worse with her… she just wanted to help me, and I ended up telling her, totally angry… so, she ran off! I will never forgive myself if I lose her!

- This isn’t the right time to talk about it - said Yujin's father. - we need to be strong and expect good news from the doctor, okay? Stay calm!

The three hugged each other tightly, crying and the only thing Yujin thought about was taking her little sister's suffering for herself.