First Kiss

Dance With Me

- Is he still there ??

- Of course not, Chaeyeon. If he was, I wouldn't be able to call you right now!

- Why are you so tense? He fought against you? - Chaeyeon said, worried.

- No, worse than that... we remembered our past...

- Oh my God! Don't tell me that you...

- Yes, that's right - replied Seulgi, already guessing what her friend would say - we kissed. But that was not the worst thing..

- Unnie .. what else do you have to say? Tell me now!

Eunbi, who was beside Chaeyeon all the time, was impressed by the dancer's astonished expression. Concerned, she interrupted:

- Chae… What happened?? Seulgi unnie is in trouble?

- Don't worry about it, Eunbi - Chaeyeon replied bluntly. - I’ll listen to what she has to say and I’ll give you full attention again, okay? Stay there!

- Chaeyeon? Where are you? Are you still there??? - Seulgi spoke loudly, to the point that Eunbi could hear.

- Chaeyeon, I think I should go now. It's late and I can't let my mom suspect that I'm not going to college anymore. And it’s clear that Seulgi needs your full attention now.

- But, Eunbi...

- See you next week, okay? Today was a wonderful day. I hope we can spend more time together - she said, giving Chaeyeon a kiss on her cheek and then leaving the house, fearing that the dancer would notice how embarrassed she was after such an act.

Chaeyeon's heart sped up, almost came out of . On a sudden impulse, she ran after Eunbi before she passed the main door, pulled her by the arm, grabbed her waist, shortened the distance between their bodies and kissed her, intense enough to make the student breathless and even more embarrassed. .

After finishing the kiss, the two looked at each other, but they couldn’t say any word. Both breathless, mind racing, conflicting thoughts. Eunbi simply ran from there, returning home. Chaeyeon, in turn, stood in front of the door for a while, unable to even offer Eunbi a ride. But she quickly remembered that Seulgi was still waiting for an answer on the phone.

- CHAEYEON !!! What happened there? Are you still on the line? Answer me, please!!!

- O-oops, I'm sorry Seulgi, I-I was saying goodbye to Eun-Eunbi ...

- What is all this tension, my friend?

.- W-well .. do you mean that Jimin kissed you, unnie?? What else happened?

- Yes, and then we.. HEY you didn't answer me! Why did you suddenly get so tense? Don’t deviate from the subject!

- Unnie, but it was you who called me, also tense, wanting to talk to me.. so, let's talk about your issue, it’s more important now.

- Chae.. you know what? I'm going there now! I’ll tell you what Jimin did and you’ll tell me what happened between you and Eunbi!

- N-now ??

- Yes! Why, I can't go to my best friend's house anytime I want?

Chaeyeon took a deep breath, trying to focus again on the conversation with Seulgi. I still couldn't get "that" moment with Eunbi out of my head. But she soon realized again that her friend was in need of her, and returned to reason.

- Are you still at my dance academy??

- Yes. I called you as soon as he left here.

- But what about Wendy unnie? Why haven't you talked to her yet? I thought she was your best friend... you two are living together for years...

- You are my bestfriend, stop being jealous! Wendy is traveling. She took a few days off from work and went to spend a few days with Joy and Yeri. She’ll come back tomorrow at night. And I need to speak to someone now!

- Okay, you can come. I even will prepare your favorite food. We’ll talk and you can sleep here, how about it??

- I'm on my way - Seulgi hung up the phone without saying goodbye, such a hurry to see her friend.

While waiting, Chaeyeon thought about the kiss she gave in Eunbi's lips. “What happened to me? I have known her for a short time, but why do I feel this way every time she talks to me? Am I going crazy??"

 

 

Some time later, Eunbi was back at her home. As soon as she opened the door, she found her mother, with an angry expression, with her arms crossed and stamping her foot:

- Where have you been? Why did you arrive so late? Why didn't you answer your cell phone?

- II didn't get any calls, mom... your phone must be malfunctioning or you didn't call me - she lied. She ignored the calls on purpose, so as not to disturb the afternoon she had with Chaeyeon.

- Okay, okay. But now say, Where were you?

Still nervous, Eunbi couldn't quite answer. It was clear that something was wrong, from Ms Kwon's point of view.

- I won't ask again, Eunbi. Where have you been? Your class doesn't end that late. What have you been doing? Did you disobey me and are you still hanging around hanging around with that friend of yours?

Yes. Eunbi's mother, even after so long, still tried to forbid her daughter to see Chaewon - which, obviously, she didn’t comply with. When she was about to make up another excuse to deceive her mother, Joohyun arrived. Realizing the situation, and thinking that Eunbi was about to be discovered for dropping out of college, she decided to help her sister:

- Mom, she was in the office with me. Don't worry or pressure Eunbi, please.

- Oh really? - Ms Kwon was totally incredulous. - She never even wanted to visit you at work! Why would she go now?

- She will start her interning in my office - Joohyun said, leaving Eunbi uneasy. - There was a lot of work, and we ended up being a little late.

- Is that true, Eunbi?

- Y-yes, mom. The teacher brought the news today and, as unnie already works with it, nothing better than interning with her, right? - she said, hugging her sister.

- Good to know! Finally, you’re taking your studies seriously. Soon you’ll be a lawyer as good as your sister. - said Ms Kwon to Eunbi, then turning to Joohyun. - I just want to let me know when you need to come back late, okay?

- Okay, mom - replied Eunbi.

- Eunbi, come with me that I still need to solve some things with you - Joohyun said, pulling her sister to her own room.

- Aren't you going to eat? You arrived too late - asked the mother.

- We already ate at the office - replied the eldest daughter - and it's not that late. You can rest, mother. Let me talk to Eunbi now, it's a confidential case.

Ms Kwon nodded and left the sisters at ease. As soon as she noticed that her mother wouldn't hear them, Joohyun went straight to the point, talking over and over:

- What was that? Where have you been? Why were you so nervous? Did our mom discover your secret??? I'm glad I arrived just in time to help you, right, because you were about to confess that you left the college-

- Calm down, calm down! It wasn't like that. She doesn't even suspect that I did it, everything is going very well. Or she was, right, because now she will keep an eye on this "stage"...

- She was pressing you, and you were quiet, all your face was red, and you're not knowing how to answer her… what would I think??? My instinct was to protect you! - Joohyun said, sitting on the edge of the bed and making Eunbi sit next to her.

- It's okay, unnie. We’ll solve this later. Anyway, it all helped to calm me down...

- Calm down? Why? Will you finally say where you were all this time?

- I went to Chaeyeon's house...

Joohyun took a leap. Fearing what she might hear, she continued:

- And what happened there? Don’t dare to tell me that there was nothing, because you are strange so far!

- I invited myself to go there, I really want to be friends with her and get closer - Eunbi said, her eyes shining. - She was reluctant, but accepted. It was just a quiet visit, until Seulgi unnie called her. Then I went away from there...

- This story is getting complicated - What did they talk about??

- I didn't get it right, but Seulgi unnie seemed to be nervous, from the way Chaeyeon was talking to her. I think there was something serious, so I left. But, before I left, she kissed me. I'm a little less nervous now, but I can't think of anything else, my heart is going to explode, I don't know what I'm feeling! Help me, unnie?

Eunbi tried to continue the conversation and open herself up, but Joohyun “stopped” listening to her sister’s words when the name “Seulgi” came up. She couldn't concentrate on anything else.

- Wait... you couldn't even find out what happened to Seulgi? Haven't you heard anything????

- Well, Chae asked her things like "is he still there?" or "did you fight?", but I don't know the reasons... but why were you so worried? Did you hear me saying that Chaeyeon KISSED me???

Joohyun, without answering any more, got up and left the room, leaving Eunbi talking to herself. As she passed through the room, towards the door, Ms Kwon interrupted her:

- Joohyun? Where are you going? And at that hour ??

- Mom, I need to solve an urgent problem. I’ll come back soon - she said, without looking back. Soon after, she closed the door and left.