011

The Perfect Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone who’s extremely guilty is back here…. T_T

No excuses, I was horrible to keep you guys hanging there and I was all hung up with my work like a stupid workaholic without giving a little time for things I love the most, and finally one unnie knocked some sense back to my head and asked me to take a break from the work pile and get a rest for myself. So here I am…yeah, with the chapter right before the finale.

NO! I do love you guys more than you think….so you’ll find a little surprise at the end of the chapter. Hope you’ll look forward to that too. <3

 

 

“Hyung,”

The familiar soft voice resonated through Baekhyun’s phone, when he answered the call he received from an unknown number.

“Still calling me Hyung?”

His reply made Yoon get up from the bed, flustered to realize that Baekhyun hadn’t left even after about two hours.

“I have a number of things I regret about Do Kyungsoo. But deciding to move overseas because you were there, is my biggest regret ever.”

“Hyung listen-”

“Take her and leave Korea. That child is not mine and never will be mine as well.”

“I did not want Chaerin to run back to you okay?”

The younger male’s voice was losing its cool. “She was the one who wanted to get back with you Byun Baekhyun! I was more than willing to take her with the child without questioning its paternity but she said the child should be raised by its own father! That she wanted to leave me and move in back with you. What am i supposed to do then? I guess it’s not easy to break apart a couple who were together for nearly a decade.”

“What do you want?” Baekhyun asked through gritted teeth, ignoring his cousin’s words.

“What else hyung? Just take her in. now she’s with a child, you see that she’s not someone to mess with. I’m leaving Korea soon. Just wanted to drop a message before I leave hyung. Take Chaerin before she completely ruins the Byun’s good name.”

The call ended, leaving Baekhyun trembling with rage while gripping onto his phone.

 

A several minutes passed before he raised his head hearing the doorknob turn.

“Yoon-ah.”

He was back on his feet right away, seeing the girl who was standing at the doorway.

“Was...was that your cousin?”

He answered her question with a hesitant nod while slipping his phone into his pocket.

And a silence fell between them, in which Baekhyun looked everywhere but not meet Yoon’s eyes, and she stared at his reddened and lifeless eyes.

“Come in, for a moment.”

Yoon closed the door behind him once he was in, and gently took his hand, making him look at her.

After all, Lee Yoon had her limits when it came to seeing him suffer.

“What did he say?”

She could see his jaws clench hard.

“What did he say Baekhyun? That the child is not his?”

Baekhyun shook his head. “That Chaerin wanted to come to me even though he tried to keep her with him.”

Gently squeezing his hand, Yoon spoke up again.

“Have you ever thought how it’d be if your parents didn’t raise you?”

He looked confused, yet listened intently.

“Would you be the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter