--9--

Eyes on Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

The silence feels unbearable but it was every bit comforting. There was no one else around, but the two of them speaks barely above whispers. As if afraid that the world could hear their conversation.

"Can you kiss me ?"

His question cut through the night straight into her heart. Sending shivers down her spine. SooHwa fleets her eyes to look at him in the eyes briefly before dropping to his lips again.

As if sensing her eyes on his lips, he breathe slowly. The warm breath tickling the tip of her finger. She swallows the lump in . Her chest feels like it would jumped out at his request.

She glances down at his pink lips. They look soft and plump, slightly swollen from waking up of bed. Bringing her curled fingers on her lap, she muster all of her courage, fluttering her eyes close.

The silent were pin dropping sound. It only heightened his sense. He heard a ruffles of clothes before something soft pressing gently on his lips.

Having never kissed a man before, she simply keep her lips on top of his. Slightly kneeling to let their lips touch, they stayed like that in a few second before Baekhyun regained his composure.

He part his lips before taking her own in between his. SooHwa had to suppress a shudders when he nibbles softly on her lips. She succumb to him completely.

Baekhyun found his hand framing her jaws gently before threading them into her hair. The tip of his fingers pressing on her scalp with his thumb pasted just in front of her ears. Keeping her in place.

A grunt escape his lips when she timidly copies his movement. Almost teasing, she nips on his lower lip. He pulls her closer to him. When it wasn't enough, he lift her to settle on his lap gently. Arms naturally winding around her back. Caging her in his arm, close to his chest.

His tongue found hers, tangling them in both in a dance to know each other for the first time. As if needing to hold something to keep her in reality, that she is really on his lap, kissing the hell out of each other; her fingers thread through his hair.

Gripping them tight when he graze her lips with his teeth. Messing the locks even more from his bed hair. He moan when her nail leaving pressure on his scalp. Pulling on his hair.

Baekhyun on her tongue even more, having taste the lingering chamomile tea she had earlier. Soft mewls escaping her lips as he takes in her even more sensitive lip in his. The moans only fuel his desire to taste more of her.

It was only until they felt the desperation for air to fill their lungs that they both part their lips from each other. The both of them heaving, taking in deep breath every now and then. SooHwa had her eyes closed.

Breathing harshly through . Her lips feels raw and ravished. This is the second time they had kissed each other, and it was toe-curling. They were filled with desire; passion. Her heart rate definitely skyrocketed from the kiss they shared. Their warm breath mingling together, almost visible in the cold night by the glass wall.

She rest her head on his shoulder lightly. Her hand resting on his nape just as his palm around her shoulder blades. SooHwa shivers when his breath fanning her ear as he puffs it harshly. Almost grunting in her ear.

Baekhyun lets out a breathless wow. His chin digging comfortably on her shoulder. His hand trails gently on her back. Comforting her and convincing himself of the kiss really did happened. 

The two of them found them still at the same spot with them both leaning against the low window sill, shoulder pressing. Their legs straight on the floor, covered with the blanket.

SooHwa made a cup of hot chocolate for him, trying to ease the tension from the kiss they shared earlier. Baekhyun was calm and collected, slowly sipping his drink while the girl nervously pricks on her nail.

"I take it back." He suddenly said after taking a sip from the warm drink. "I can't wait to be able to see again."

She had to bit back her lips not to smile so widely. "Did you booked for a treatment yet ?" She ask, eager to update herself with his condition. She wants the best for him. He deserve the best. 

Baekhyun nods. "Yeah, Jae is trying to find a suitable doctor that can guarantee the surgery's success."

A gasped escaped her lips. "You would need a surgery ?" She snap her neck to look at him. Her shoulder leaning away from him slightly.

He only chuckles. "of course I do. They need to reattached something in my eyes so that I can function normally." chuckling lightly at the end of his words. Just the images on him undergoing surgery causes her stomach to churn uncomfortably.

"Do you not see a thing at all ?" She ask timidly, wringing her fingers together. How dark and lonely it would have been for him to face this. A sad solemn feeling engulf her heart for the male next to her.

He swallows the last portion of his beverages before answering her. "No, I can see things sometimes. Like when its bright, I would see lines and shadow but not the little details. I would get outlines of your face but never the details like how your eyes shapes, your nose, your lips..."

SooHwa shudders at his narrative. Instantly being reminded on the kiss earlier. But wanting to make him feel how sincere she is, she place her hand around his wrist. "You can get through this Baekhyun." Her eyes never leaving his face. Even in the dark night, he looks impeccably handsome. The moonlight shone from the glass wall behind them, lining his side features and that is enough to point of his perfection. 

She would never get tired running her eyes on his features all over again. "You can't see me but you can feel me, oppa." A smile blooms on his lips at her calling him that for the second time. "How so ?"

Not saying anything, she takes the mug away from his hand. Placing it on the sill of the wall behind them. "Like this." 
She takes his hand in her's again, bringing it up on her face. Their bodies naturally turns slightly to each other. The thump in her heart nerves her whole system. As it wanting it to shut her down but she hold it in.

The tip of his fingers touches the end of her hairline. Baekhyun wasn't expecting her to let him touches her like this. But he regained his composure immediately. When she let his hand go as it touches her skin, he takes the lead.

He brush her hair lightly. Trailing them first to the side of her face. Curling them behind her ear. "How long is your hair ?" His voice heavy with anticipation.

She swallows her nerves before answering lowly, "a little over the shoulder."

Slowly tracing her face, feeling them, imprinting it into his mind. Just like how she had traces his face earlier, he do the same to hers.

SooHwa feels drying as she sat silently. Letting him take his time tracing her features all over. From the slight slope of her eyes to the strong bridge of her nose. Her ears could hear the harsh beating of her heart when he finally reaches her lips.

"Oh my god." He lets out a throaty whispers. "You are so beautiful."

Blood poured up in her cheeks at his compliments. "Its just how you imagine me to be. Don't expect too much." She reason with him and her mind. Thinking that he doesn't mean it truthfully. 
Besides, it could just be his imagination or how he pictures her to be in his head.

Baekhyun brings his other palm to frame her face. "You are beautiful. I'm sure you are so damn beautiful. Your heart, your soul; everything about you is beautiful. Perfect."

Her cheeks heat up even more at his compliment. Drilling it into her head. SooHwa cast her eyes down. Too embarrassed to look at him in the eyes.

"You are such a sweet talker. Is this how you get the girls Baekhyun-shi ?" She

Please log in to read the full chapter