The Acceptance

So Far Away

JHOPE POV

That smells good! I bet Jin Hyung woke up early and cooked for us. I hear someone giggling "You look hot with that pink apron." Her voice is familiar and woah a girl in our dorm. "Yah! Stop teasing me or I will kiss you." Is that Yoongis' voice? His back and he brought  a girl with him. So I walk quietly to the kitchen finidng out that it was not only me who's curious who the girl is. I saw RM and Jimin behind the wall near the kitchen counter. So I tap their shoulders and when they turn their heads their were smiling. "Hobi, sshhh and look." They let me peak and saw Yoongi infront of the stove wearing pink  apron as he cooks breakfast. A girl facing her back to us was giggling, looks like she is having fun teasing Yoongi. "I never seen Yoongi cooked this early and smiling like an idiot." RM whispered to us. "Uhu, but who is the girl?" I asked them and both just lift their shoulder twice indicating they don't know. 

Then I hear footsteps behind me... yawning loud when we were about to turn our heads. We saw V stretching his arms yawning like there's no tomorrow. we were waving our hands and signaling to tell him to hide with us and be quiet but... "Wow, Jin Hyung you are ear..." Then his eyes widen and mouth hanged open. "Noona, you're back!"

He excitedly run to her with his arms spread open ready to hug and all of us were shock hearing what he just said until. "Yes, Baby Tae tae I'm back." We turn around facing the kitchen frozen where we were standing and saw her spread her arms welcoming Tae to hug her. Wow! Our mouths were hanging open seeing Yoongis gummy smile turn into a a frown accompanying it with devil glare to V who almost squeezed Noona with his hug. 

"Oh you boys are awake too. Come on let's have breakfast made by Chef A to the G to the U to the STD Hahaha!" she wave her hands at us and we all walked towards her. Actually me and RM walked because Jimin ran towards Noona and huggged her as well. "Noona You are back! I missed you." Jimin said. "Yah! get your filty hands of Noona! She should be hugging her Baby Bro not you guys!" Jin hyung shouted as he strides fast towards Noona. Taehyung and Jimin was pushed by Hyung.

"Noona why didn't you say you are going back today? I should've gotten you from the airport. Jin was pouting while hugging Noona and whining like a baby while Noona just smiled and ruffled his hair, "Aigoo! my baby Jinnie missed me so much. Come on sit beside me, Noona missed hugging my big not so baby Bro! Hahaha!" She squeezed Hyung cheeks and still Jin Hyung looked at her like a kid and obeying her. "Good Morning Noona! What time did you arrived?" RM asked. "Maybe around 5 or 6." she smiled at RM and hugged him as well. "Awww I want a hugged to Noona" I asked her as she came to me and hugged me. "Oh my I missed you too My Sunshine!" She even gave me a peck which made me blush. "Yah! I also arrived and no one missed me?" Yoongi shouted as he walk towards the table with the food. "Yoongi Hyung, You left without telling us where you were going and for months now. So we thought you don't want us to feel your presence. I think we got used to it." Jimin joked and everybody giggled. 

"You brat! you are not eating the food I cooked." Yoongi placed the food on the table and glared at Jimin sending a message not to sit beside Noona. "Jiminiee, don't worry Yoongi is just joking he cooked this special breakfast for all of us and speaking of all for us where is..." Noona was about to finish when Jin spoke. "Oh Jungkook is still sleeping. V can you..." Noona placed her index finger to Jin Hyung mouth to stop him talking. "I will wake up Kookie I missed my baby maknae. She stood up before Jin Hyung and suga complained. "Yah! Let.." Suga and Jin Hyung spoke a the same time but was cut off by seeing her glare. So they let her wake up the maknae. 

Authors POV

Y/N went inside JKs room alone, seeing him sleeping with mouth open she giggled. "Kyeopta!" Little snoring can be heard, she was giggling but thinking how she will be able to wake up this giant baby. WE all know that Jungkook is the hardest to wake up. She slowly walk to JK side because he is covered by blanket. 

Next thing she does made everyone watching her secretly gasp and held Jin and Yoongi. She stood up on the bed on top of Jungkook spreading her legs and jump maniacly and shouted. "Baby wake up, wake up, wake up twice" She was about to jump again when she lost her balance and fell flat on top JK. Her face was just inches from his and of course JK eyes widened like he saw a ghost. They both stared at each other for a few good seconds til Jungkook hugged her while she is still on top of him only the comforter between their bodies. JK was about to move his head forward looking like he is going to kiss Y/N that made Suga run and lifted her up. "Yah, stop this nonsense." Sugas angry voice woke up JK sense and sat up as he sees Y/N trying to escape form Suga. "Yah! I am just waking up my baby. You can release me now." Suga released Y/N coz she looks like she is about to kill him.

"Noona is that really you!" JK was rubbing his eyes and Y/N sat beside him and pinched both his cheeks. "Yes Baby Kookie this is Noona and Good morning let's have breakfast. Yoongi cooked a very special breakfast for all of us." She then kissed him on the cheeks and walked away. JK blushed and saw his hyungs glaring at him that made jumped out of bed and followed his Noona smiling. "Wait for me Noona!" 

Suga POV 

Aish this girl is really crazy, what if she fell on the floor. She needs to be very careful with her situation. She didn't even realised how worried I am. So we all followed her and the Maknae to the dining area, 

JIN POV 

While we were eating I noticed Noona was not eating same food as ours. She had it on her plate but she is feeding me instead while I eat the ones on my plate. While Yoongi keeps on putting fruits on her plate and peeling mandarin for her. I also caught him feeding Noona like it was something natural to them. I think all members were observing the two. Until, I heard RM fake coughed which got our attention. "So Noona how are you? I mean, last time we heard was you fainted?" He asked her seriously. "Hmmm..." She was about to answer but Yoongi put a mandarin on and answered for her "She is healthy and we made sure of it." 

"Ahhh, So what happened what did the doctor say?" RM just continue asking. "Ahh..." Again Yoongi shove a small slice of apple in Noonas mouth. "Doctor says she was exhausted and needs to rest. Good thing I was able to find where she is and took care of her." Yes it was Yoongi again who answered. "Ohhh, that's great so are you staying in Korea for good, you now, since you returned?" RM asked again but giving a suspicious look at Yoongi. I think all of us are now getting suspicious with his action. "Yes she is staying here and will never leave m..." Now it was Noona who shoved a spoonfull of rice on Yoongis mouth. "you guys I will not leave you guys anymore. hihihi" Y/N was giggling but looks a little embarassed. 

 Then I heard JK clapped and start to ask, "So Yoongi Hyung why are you answering for Noona and what's up in looking for her and why are you feeding Noona. Are you a couple now?" I think the last question made both of them choked on their food. "Aish JK why are you asking those kind of questions. Noona are you okay." as I gave her water but I was glancing at Yoongi for I was curious too. While Noona was coughing becuase she choked. she raise her hand and answered all. "First Yoongi and I are not a couple, second he is feeding me since he got used to it when he was taking care of me in PH. Lastly I think Yoongi just missed talking to you guys." She knows the last answer was a fail since Yoongi really does not answer this kinds of questions or rarely have conversations with us. 

"But Noona Hyung does not really talk to us." Jimin answered. "Hahaha! Awww he just really missed you guys" Being near them I saw Noona pinched Yoongis arm when he was about to slide his arms to her waist. She even stompped on his foot when he was about to answer for her again. That's it I will ask the next question. "Noona please tell us honeslty, what happened?' I looked at her creating a signal that I will take over and she looked at me in surrender. "I mean we are all living together like family here and me as your real borther as well. We want to know so we can support whatever you both are going through. Your sudden leave was something already and then Yoongis sudden change of behavior sums up that it has something to do with you. So we just want to know?" I said seriously since we are all done eating. I know that it was everybody's question since all were just listening and waiting for their answer. 

I saw Yoongi's hand held Noonas hand as he notice the sudden change of her expression and her eyes were starting to be teary. She looked at Yoongi and nodded. "Okay! Let me answer for Y/Nsssi." All of us looked at Yoongi as he did not address her as Noona for the first time. "But first this is just within our family and Jin let your sister tell it to your family in her own time okay! She needs time to open up to your dad. We were not really expecting this for we just tried it but of course there will always be results in every action." We were just all ears but I think the suspense is really killing us til "Aish! Yoongi don't beat around the bush! I am pregnant and Yoongi is the father and I don't want him to take responsibility since it will ruin his career. I will take care of my baby and allow him support us but noone should know he is the father. So this secret will only be ours. Of course it will be ovious but we will just say that the baby is only mine and that the father is unknown. Arasso!" Noona just blurted out. "Yoongi and I will be close but not in a relationship, he is still open to have relationship with others. I just let him do what he wants to so that he will figure out that we are really not meant for each other." She was interrupted by Yoongi. "That I doubt, I am just waiting for the time that we will be accpeted and not loo... " No he was interrupted by Noona. "Oh stop that Bull.." Okay, that's it, it is my turn to interrupt. "Watch you mouth Noona. My niece or nephew is in your tummy" 

Jungkook POV 

Waahh did I hear Noona right she is pregnant. Waaahh I am not her baby anymore? It is kinda sad but I am excited if itis going ot be a girl or boy. I was really confused and my eyes were even shaking. I looked at Noona and Suga Hyung and then... "WOAH! WE ARE UNCLES!!!" I suddenly shouted that made all of them flinched. 

"Yah Jungkook-ssi, you startled us!" Jimin complained but giggling. "But let me also enjoy this moment.... Nooona Let me give my Niece a warm hug..." He was striding towards to Y/N but Suga blocks him and pulled him away from Y/n. While Y/N walks slowly towards Jin checking her little brothers reaction. She was staring at Hyung with a soft look and a sweet smile as she slides her arms slowly to his waist and whispered something. Hyungs head was just hanging low not showing his eyes but I know he is crying. 

Jin POV

"Mianhe, Jin-ssi I know this is sudden and you know I love you dearly. I hope you dont hate me." Noona whispered as she hugs me warmly, I felt her tear drop on my shoulder as she rest her head there. Feeling her sadness and being worried about me. I also cried with her but I immediately wiped it and hold her hands around my waist and whispered back to her. "Noona, I love you please don't cry. I will support you all the way, all I need more time to understand everything." I was cracking up while I tried my best to speak to her. I can't hate my sister, I was lucky to have her. Of course being my sister she slowly went in front of me without removing her hands on my waist. She lifted my chin and let me looked at her. My Noonas face is angelic even now that her eyes are puffy and red. I can say that she is indeed my sister as she smiles cutely blinking her eyes doing aegyo while pouting her lips. OMG , Noona is doing aegyo, please my G she is my sister and she is so loveable. 

"Jinssi... pyung.. pyung ... umpp... smile for Noona, pretty please." I was trying so hard not to give in but I smiled because of her cutenes and also heard my members. "Kyeopta!!!" Suga went infront of us bowed and knelt as he say sorry, "Jin hyung mianhe, it is hard not to be in love with Noona. Please hate me and not her." That made me go back to my serious face and both me and Noona looked at him. "Yah Min yoongi why did you do this to my Noonas beautiful y body, Why are you taking her away from me. You should have..." I was talking fast as Noona giggled beside me and I just continued hitting Sugas back. Iooks like I am hurting him but it was light. 

"Jinssi please smile already and forgive us... or do you want me to also kneel" Noona was about to go to Sugas side and preparing to kneel but I stopped her and pulled her towards me. "Noona let Suga do that, stay by my side don't go near him. He is dangerous." I was also giggling and they all know I am already fine. " Suga stood up and hugged me as he also whipered to me. "Hyung I am sorry, don't worry I will take care of Noona and our baby." I know how sincere Suga is, It is just that I was shocked with all that is happenning. so I just laughed hard and said "Yah! We need to celebrate my Noona is back with a new family member." 

Me and the boys the clapped our hands to celebrate as Noona released me from her hug. Then RM and Jhope went to her for a hug. While Jungkook and V also hugged Noona when she was released by the two boys.  Jimin was walking fast towards Noona and was about to hug her but Suga blocked him. "Yah Suga Hyung I just want to congratulate Noona!" Noona laughed then she pushed Suga and went to hug Jimin. "Jimin-aaahh I missed you and thank you for congratulating Noona." Suga just pouted as Noona started ignoring him and started speaking to us. "Okay let's eat some sweets prepared by Chef Min Yoongi." Funny thing is Suga pulled the chair to let Noona sit but she pulled Jimin and me beside her. "Jungkookie sat in font of and then Jhope sat beside Jungkook and RM beside me which means Suga was far from her. 

Suga POV

This girl is more savage than me, woah now she is ignoring me. "Jiminah say ahhh... This mango pie is the best from the Philippines. Jinnie taste this rice cake we got this specially for you and it is good right." Y/N was feeding all the boys and giving all her attention to them while she totally ignores me. "Aish Jimin-ahh can you please give me some of the..." Jimin just passed it to RM and he gave it me. "Monnie, come here say ahhh you need to taste this pastries it is really good" RM was smiling as he opened his mouth and his dimple was showing while he was munching the pastries. "Oh Noona did you show Suga Hyung where to buy these. " RM asked Y/N as she nodded her head. 

After eating our they all stand up and "Yoongi- ahh let me go ahead and wash the dishes since you were the one who cooked and prepared all of the meals." Y/N was about to start fixing the table, "Aniyo, let me do it you are tired already." I volunteered knowing that the younger ones will offer their help to me. "Okay then, Boys let's go to the living room so we can chat let Yoongi fix this.. Thank you Babe!" She smiled and winked at me so did I. But as they all leave my brows met and I know she again used her charms on me to work on this dirty dishes. Aish! I fell for it once more that's what I really loved about her. B-a-..babe waaahh she called me babe. Well that made me forget my tiredness and smiled while I gather all the dirty dishes. 

"Daebak! Noona you are really something for Hyung to volunteer hahaha! but I will go back ang help him." Taehyung shouted as he went back with Jimin. "Hyung just go with them let us do that since you work hard for that yummy breakfast." Jimin said as he hugged my neck from the back. V suddenly put his arms on my shoulder. "So Hyung are you and Noona? you know?" V was smiling weirdly while looking at me with lifting his eyebrows up and down. "Aish you are dirty minded Kim Tae Hyung. The truth is I was hoping that we can be but...we're not." I said it lowly for I am still sad about it. Still I accept wht she decided on, not to lose her. 

RM POV 

While we were chatting with Noona in the living room. Suga came in and sat beside Noona. Oh correction he lifted Noona and let her sat on his lap. "Yah Min Yoongi what are you doing?" Noona was surprised and complained cutely. "Hmmm.. I just want to recharge and look No sit available so don't complain." His words might be kinda bossy but he said it in a very cute way that he can. I even heard Noona giggled. 

"So Noona what are you feeling now?" Hobi asked her who was stting on the carpet infront of her. "I am so happy just looking at you boys. When I was alone I was all stressed out and felt something is always missing." She paused and "Hey, where's Jin?" She was tunring her head and looking for Hyung. Until he walked in, "Noona, I just cleaned your room and Kookie helped me puit you bags there." She was relieved. "Now that we are complete let me give you boys your schedul, Arasso!" She smile and gave us all the files showing our schedule and what needs to be organaized. We are prepping up for a comeback.  

I don't know what cam over me but as seeing Noona smile at all of us. My eyes never left her and I was also smiling while she was giving all thisng she is excited for all of us.Telling us that she will transform all of us as men and not boys who is battling with our hormones. Oh! I she walking towards me, why am I seeing herin slow motion. Her hair was swaying slowly from right ot left. He eyes are twinkling and her are full and bouncing slowly up and down. I would love to,,, wooah wait why am I being a ert here. 

Y/N 

"Okay, so we will be changing you guys to men and your story begins in guiding all Armys to self love and accpeting that anything goes life is life so they have to move forward. Arasso" I was really excited with all the concepts that PD Bang approved and he said he will support me all the way. He even agreed that I will work behind the scene and secretly. "See Just like RM here instead of being a showcase as a destructive intellectual leader he slowly change to a Superfine gentleman who destroys armys heart by oozing his cuteness to them from time to time." I was holding RMs shoulder from his back and he is smilinng but not really responding to what I am saying. So I snapped my fingers infront of him. 

"Oh Noona yes that looks fine! I am imagining it already. hehehe! He was all red and I wonder what he is imagining. I just laughed it off while the members were just looking at him hahaha. And you my bro you have been seeing to be more serious and I read that on all ARMYs comments. They are worried for you so I decided to just let you be seirous but from time to time show your real happy cute way of stressing your brothers with the DAD jokes. While this boys... pointing at the maknae line will definitely showcase different puberty stage changes. Just be you I will tell you if you are not doing it right. Joseok will definitely help RM beign the dance leader... And lastly.... Iturned my head to Suga and smirked... Well you will still be the LAZY BORING LITTLE GRUMPY GRANDPA KITTEN of the group. 

"Yah,,, I am not a kitten and a grandpa... I am your most adorable Namja, Appa Genius gentle lion who will produce all songs for the team. I swear we will be number one globally." He back hugged me and showed his gummy smile. "Arasso Arasso I was just joking. Well actually the reimaging is just for all of you to show your true self and I will just guide you boys here. Just like a mom. So Are you all good with that." I asked them while Yoongi is still back hugging me. 

"Deh!" They all answered and all were approaching me for  group hug. "Kasahmida! I cold never asked for anything better than be with you boys!" I said to them while they suffocate me with their hug.