The Truth Untold..

So Far Away

During the day I was organizing stuff for his funeral and make sure everything is in order while I manage our business. We own a very well known music and dance school in Manila. They say I got the talent from my mom and we also own a known Korean Restaurant that my mom handed over to me when I was still 20. She told me that it was her bread and butter when she was still single and have not met my dad. My Dad gave the school to my mom as a gift, for he wants her to practice and show of her talent. I can say that we are wealthy enough that I really dont need to work but I was raised with principles of an average family wherein responsibilities comes first and you need to ear hard to get where you are. Reason why all my Aunt knows that I have social struggles when it comes to relationships may it be friendship or romantic, but when it comes to my responsibilities specialy with our family business, I never falter. For years now everything was running smooth and I can say that our family is known all over the world as one of the successful family. Tey know us but our last name but never personally for we maintain private with our personal lives so we can still be free hanging around if we want to. 

There is a hand pick of people that I do trust with our business. Specially when mom died I was not able to enjoy my personal life since I need to manage everything. The School and restaurant with many branches is really a handful. It was a ver crucial process picking the right person to trust but when my magic 5 were complete, I started planning for my dream business with is the fashion and entrtainment business. Though I was supposed to launch it, it was put on hold because my Dad died. Which means I need to handle his businesses as well. He has three the KMall, 3 Condominum and 1 hospital that he is a part owner. 

So that was that became of me running all my Mother' business and now my Dad's business. You can Imagine How I look during my fathers funeral, with all the socialites, celebrities and let's say known repected people tht my Dad encounteres I need to pretend It's okay in front of them. I think the only time to be me was when I am in front of my Dad cold sleeping body. As much as I would like to hug him and give him all the love he deserves, I can't. He always tease me that I am a cold human being when it comes to business but look who is cold now. All his warm hugs and rufling of my hair whenever he sees me annoyed or having a cold blank expression facing those people he knows I don't like, will defintely be missed coz he is more colder than me. Just being seted in front of him and reminded me of his current state, hit me of the reality that these were last days that I would see him physically, made me sick and scared of what I might come to be. My only reaction to anything at all was just a blank cold stare, I have that will power to blocked anyone who would approach me by just looking at my Dad's casket. 


It was the third day of my fathers wake. Still no one dares to approach me specially when I am seated in front of him. He was my sunshine, the reason of my existence. I always wondered how will I be alive without him specially now they told me that he is not my biological father. How coul me and my mo have survived if my dad was out of the picture. There were a lot of unanswered questions around my mind that was left unanswered. I hate myself for not knowing his ordeals and struggle during his depression. I should have consoled him, never left his side and let him feel I am always there for him. He is the only Ideal guy I know, never had I dated seriously becuase for me all guys are not like my Dad.He was the one always pushing me with all those dates and everytime I try to give in to his request of me dating, it ends up ina disater for I normally compre the guy to him. 

My thoughts were interrupted when my aunt walked towards me with a tall korean man behind her. I can feel her hesitation so I stood up to face then and since he looks like Korean as my mom taught me, I bowed 90 degrees as respect. 

"Y/N, this is Kim Nam Jung he wants to meet you." She said in a low voice that only us can hear. I was already about to face him and reach out my hands for a handshake but he hugged me tightly.

My eyes widened, got shooked on what he did. His hug was tight and his head rested on my shoulder. I felt his sobbing and his heart was pounding indicating full outburst of emoitions. My hands was just on my sides but my eyes obviously widened indicating that I was really shocked.

He whispered, "It is nice to meet you my princess." Maybe he felt the awkwardness and unlocked his hug to step backwards. He left me for a while walking towards my fathers casket. He bowed and I hear him talking in Korean. Yes, I understand his language. My mom taught me, she said I need to learn for she knows in the future I will be needing it. So thus, I never knew it was this day that she was talking about, hahaha I sarcastically laughed in my mind.

Looking at him and hearing him made me emotional. It was a mixture of awe, rage, anger and a little compassion. I don't know why I felt the warmth when he hugged me. I also felt that the missing puzzle of my life being completed. But I was enranged because he was part of the reason why my dad died.

I glared at him while he was apologizing and thanking my dad. I can feel his sincereness but I cant take away my hate towards him. After a few minutes he walked towards me and bowed 90° and sat beside me. Tried my best to be silent and let him speak.

"Mianhe princess, I really didn't know about you till I heard your mom died and a friend told me about you. I tried to tell him I just want to see you, meet you and give what is right for you." He said.

"I didn't know he would feel that way, I should've told him that I am not taking you away but just wants to know you. My princess they hid you from me, I searched for your mom for years before I opened myself to my new family. You and your mom will never be replaced in my heart. Its just different in my country before. We were bound to be married to someone our parents choose. I met your mom and fell madly inlove with her. My heart will only be hers and yours."

At first it was just mumbling I hear but his last sentence caught me. "If that was true you should have found me. It is easy to find us if you searched for us." I said in a emotionless cold tone. "I think you are late in saying those thoughts. You just feel guilty that's why you are here." I continued which made him tear up.

"Y/N that's not how you treat your father!" My Aunt said in stern voice. For she knows how stubborn I can get once I'm in my dark mode. Specially if its about my beloved parents.

Mr Kim was wanting me to go back with him in Korea, he would like to show me his business and asking me to be with my younger brothers. He also wanted me to meet his family and spend as much time.

At first I said no but my aunt shut me up and answered for me. That was the eldest sister my dad whom me and my dad listens to. She is the only person who breaks my stubborness everytime I'm like this.

Flashback

"NO! WHY SHOULD I? HE.." I was shouting but my aunt looked at me and signaled me to stop. "Princess, give me a chance, please." He was begging me to listen to him. "Ooohh, stop calling me that and I will listen." I said and sat straight, crossed my legs, placed my hands on my lap and looked at him straight. Telling him I am listening to him.

"I am really sorry Y/N, we just met. But please know that your mom and stepdad kept you from me. I think it is my right for me to know my daughter and you to know your real father. Not that I am taking you away from him but just for you to know that I also love you my baby." He was already teary eyed. "I once lost you and your mom. I don't want lose you again. I want my baby back." He was crying reminding him he lost mom forever.

I can't danu that that I felt that he is sincere and saying the truth which I started to soften up a bit to him. "But I can't leave everything here behind just to be with you." I said still emotionless and cold, he smiled, maybe he wa feeling a little hope but that was good enough for him.

"I'm not asking you to leave your business and we can hire people to look after it and you can also manage it while you are in Korea. I just ask you to stay with me for a year and then you decide." He said with hopeful weak smile but his eyes was looking straight at me. I was feeling his desperation and sincereness of wanting to just agree with him. 

"Okay! But give me time to fix everything here I need a week or two." I responded again emotionless but now a little warm. "And if I may ask what should I do there? How will I live for a year If I do not have a job. I am not spending my own money just for your convinience because this is my Dad's money as well."

"Actually! You will never need to use your money, I mean the money you earned here for you have your own money there and company. You are my Princess of course you are not obligated to work, If I it be my choice but everything will be your decision" He looked excited "SInce you are my eldest, you should be the one to take over our business there. Everything is set up in our office and all you have to do is just learn the business for you to answer emails and sign papers as needed. Your first job will be training with your younger brothers." He smiled. Oh this guy knows how to warm me up he know I like responsibilities and work. Hearing brothers also made me me interested and warmer of the thought, for I've always dreamed of having siblings, I'm really hoping I a have a sisters too.

"Oh okay! But they might dislike me." I said with full of worries. "They might get surprised that they have an elder sister." I sorted pouted and I heard him giggles so I turn back to my cold staed. "Princess, you will be surprised how they eager and excited they in knowing you. Even your stepmom is excited and can't wait to meet you, she always wanted a daughter and you made her dreams come true." He said animatedly, I think he is already imagining a happy family set up. You wish! but I can not lie it also crossed my mind til I looked at my fathers casket and change to my cold state again. 

End of flashback

I got on the plane and settled myself beside the window. Good thing I booked first class since my mind and body does needs rest. I plugged in my earphones for me to listen to my relaxing plaulist and covered myself with my favorite purple blanket that my friend gave me. HAving the best seat on the place was a previledge indded for noone can interrupt my beauty rest, as I hink to myself. 

" Ahhh,Finally peace and quiet!" As I stretch my both my hand in the air my peace was interrupted, there were group of passengers who just arrived and it seems that they are filming. Looking at them they were group of boys havning a bunch of staff with them. ACtully it okay it just that I was really tired that day and I just wished that the crew gave me a heads up to be prepare at least. After seeing a crew was heading my direction I wave my hand to get her attention and asked.

"Oh! May I know whats happening?" The flight attendants looked excited and about to faint since she is trying her best to hide her giddiness. "BTS, their here ma'am.!" She said with a very wide smile. "B..T..S???" I asked her in a very curious way.

"Oh ma'am it seems you don't know them." I think she was kinda suprised that I seemed to not know the boy band and lookslike i have lived under the rock for years. The way she is looking at me says a lot, Like 'Duh, they are worldwide famous!' So I just adjusted my seat and was asked her agian, "Are they going to be that noisy the whole flight?" I asked sarcastically as my eyes rolled wutomatically. "I am so sorry ma'am we should've told you." She said in a very apologetic tone.

"Don't worry we will sleep in a while. The kids will tame down, I'll tell our manager." (In Korean) A man with a raspy voice said as he settled himself on his seat which was adjacent to my seat. "Oh okay! I was just asking so I can plan my sleep. Anyway thank you." I said in English which made him looked confused. The flight attendant translated it and adding that I am a foreigner that both of them chuckled

"Deh, I am half foreigner but also a Korean by blood." I said with an annoyed tone. "You can stop talking about me, as you can see I understood you the first time so it means I can understand Korean. Good night!"

"Don't worry I really am not interested about you." He said in English in a cold tone. "That's good then! Kala mo naman kung sinong gwapo!" Of course I whispered the last part but if in case I used a different language saying as if he was that handsome, looked at him with a deadly glare and rolled my eyes as he winked at me. I just shrugged it off and turn to face the other way, for him not to see my blushing face. My mind was shouting, "OMO! Suga just talked to me and behind me."

Actually I lied when they asked me about BTS... I know them and I was a budding ARMY. My shyness got into me and my bias just spoke to me and he is just behind me. Well I am way older than them, reason why I have hesitation to stan their group and be KPO fan. I need to be in my cold state which is impossible right now I feel giddy knowing he was just adjacent to me.

SUGA POV

Aish! this girl is really something, Iooked at her before she covered herself with a purple blanket wait. That logo on her blanket is... hahaha is she an ARMY but she doesn't seem like it. Maybe she don't know that her blankets logo is our logo. If she is... Ugh I sholdn't be bothered.. let her sleep at least it's going to be quiet hear. I settled in my seat and plugged my earbuds and closed my eyes. 

Y/Ns POV

I was about to sleep when I heard a distinct laugh that I know. It was Jin but I also heard a deep raspy voice telling him to shut up since they are not the only people in the plane.

"Mianhe!" I heard Jin said and also stopping the others talking loud.

That made me chuckled hearing them shusshing each other. They sounded cute. OMG I need to pee but he might be awake. I the other side and peeked to see if he is awake. Oh his not there, good. I mustered all my dark energy to hide my real giddy feeling and stood up in case someone sees me. I was wearing my heels so I tried my best not to make a sound since all passengers were sleeping. But I can't hold it anymore so I was running quietly toward the toilet and got in. After washing my hand and looking at my bloated face in the mirror I winked at me reflection indicating I am ready to get out. 

When I opened the door and was about to go out, someone was running towards me... actually towards the toilet. I rushed out to give way to the poor boy to get inside the toilet. I was not able to see who he was so I just went back to my seat. I was in my own thought thinking of what the things the Mr. Kim told me and was about to plug in my earphone which is now connected to my laptop for I want to check the songs that I was composing for my friend, who is getting married next week. When...

"Miss would you like me to serve your food. Your father asked us to make sure you eat the food he ordered us to serve you miss." It was the captain who went to me. "Oh, I didn't know my father can do that. Yes please, thank you!" I said to the captain. I plugged my earphones and placed in my ears not to be distracted. I was typing notes for some changes on my composition. 

Somehow I felt someone staring at me but I just ignored it when a big plate of meat was placed infront of me. I smiled and swayed like little kid which I normally do when I see something I like.

Imaging a dancing and smiling kid served with her favorite ice cream.  It was my favorite steak with veggies and mash potato swimming in gravy. Lets say I also have my cheescake.

The funny thing is I unconciously sang a song that my friend and I sings if we see cheesecake. "Alright  banbokdoen Cheesecake, It's just so creamy and tasty I can eat. Alrgiht, I love that cheesecake, chee-cheese cake I love that cheese cake." I really didn't care at all while I was humming and closing my eyes while I eat my steak and waiting for my chance to eat that cheesecake. I was singing it again and again while I sway and waving one of my hands in the air feeling the rytthm. Not knowing someone was listening and looking at me confused but smiling with his eyes

SUGA POV 

I just removed my earphone since the flight stewardess already served my food. While I was preparing to eat I heard a familiar tune but the lyrics are wrong. Someones humming and singing Seesaw in a diffrent lyrics. At first I got annoyed but her voice was sweet like an angel. Then I looked at her, she was really singing it loud with her earplugs on and like not minding who was around her. I didn't even realized that I was smiling the whole time I was observing her. When I noticed all the boys were looking at her too then I heard my phone notification.

BTS Group Chat

Jin: Yoh Suga I think you have a fan here.
Suga: No she don't know us!
JK: Well she clearly knows your song but funny lyrics. hahaha
J-hope: It sounds familiar. banbokdoen Chee chee chee chee chee cheescake hahaha!
RM: Yeah I guess she is having a cheesecake. Lolz
Suga: Yes I think so too but she is ruining my song.
Jin: Ahh just accept it you like her. Look at you smiling like that
Jhope: Yeah! we can see your gums over here.
JK: IKR
Jimin: OMO OMO OMO Hyung your eyes look it is turning red and changing it shape. 
Suga: Wae? Wae? Jiminie-ah, what are talking about?
Jimin: your eyes are turning heart shaped and sending it to her.
Suga: Aish stop it.

That's it they are making fun of me so I immediately hid my phone, bowed my head and just glance at her. She stopped singing but still humming but different song. Ohhh that sound nice but what song is that it seems new. So I plugged my earphones while I eat but not listening to anything as I just listen to her. When she stopped I didn't realiszed my head turned to looked at her. And I got mesmerized as I see her face when she tied her hair in a tight bun. She has no make up and looking tired but she still looks pretty her facial features were proportion like Jin and her lips were almost the same as Hyungs lips but her eyes we round and double eyelid. Her lashes were long and without any contacts her eyes were really bright hazelnut color. Her elnder neck with silky white skin that..." Then, I see a Jins' face in front of me, "Yah, Yoongi stop looking at...: I covered his loud mouth knowing she will hear him. "Jin hyung do you need anything?" I asked him quickly. "Aww I was just going to ask if you saw RJ. I can't seem to find him." 

"Hyung try to check there and return to you seat you might." As I tell him that I saw Hyung looking with wide eyes to the lady adjacent to my seat and he approached her I was about the stop him but he already bowed and speak. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jin Imnida, seongham-eul al su iss-eulkkayo?" Jin reaches out his hand for a handshake and she removed her eaplugs after that she shook his hand. "Hello, I am Lee Y/N. Nice to meet you Kim, Seokjin." She smiled sweetly at Hyung and I was a bit confused. then Hyung tried to speak in English.

JIN POV

Oh she look familiar, I need to ask her so approached her and bowed to her and reached out my hand for her to notice me. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jin Imnida, seongham-eul al su iss-eulkkayo?" she removed her earplugs and shook my hands as she sweetly smiled at me. "Hello, I am Lee Y/N. Nice to meet you Kim, Seokjin." She knows me so I asked her. "Are you by any chance related to Miss Lee, Soobin?" She nodded her head and sweetly smiled at me, "Yes she is my mother and you are my..." Before she said that she hugged me and said, "It is nice to finally meet you but no one should know yet, okay. You know we still don't know what Dad's plan is so let's say we're friends, in case someone asks, please even with your group okay." she whispered as she hugs me. OMO I have a Noona and she is worlwide pretty like me. "OMO Noona, Nice to finally meet you." As we released the hug, she tapped the vacant seat beside her, indicating for me to take a seat.

I sat down and we started to talk. "OMO Noona, finally I met you! I still can't believe it." I told her as my eyes were a little teary that time. "Aish don't be like a kid, you don't even know if I am good or bad." I just pouted and then she pinched both my cheeks, "Aigoo why do I have a handsome Baby Bro. can I call you Jinnie! You are so cute." she almost shouted the cute part that everybody looked at us. Maybe they are wondering why she is very comfortble with me. 

She took out her phone and called someone. "Yes Hello, Mr. Kim is this you? ahh arrasso arrasso... Father, thanks for the meal and champagne I loved it. But can we do a video call. I want to make sure if I am right with my understanding." With that she pulled me closer to her and I saw Dad on the other line.

"Abuji???" I said
"Oh hello son, remember I told you I have a surprise once you're back. Well she is the surprise you have a Noona!" He said excitedly

"Noona... She really looks younger than me appa? Are you sure?" I asked him.
"Yes she is your Noona so respect her. I didn't know you will be in one flight. I will be picking her up and we'll see you in her hotel, I will send you the address your brother and mom will join us." Then he hang up.

"Oh that'ts rude!!! Tsk... tsk... tsk.." He didn't say goodbye to me Noona said crossing her arms but still smiling at me.

"Oh so now you believe me... hahaha... now come here give noona a hug. I've always longed for a kid brother." Her eyes was tearing up with happiness.

"Noona..." I hugged her tight and we requested for me to be seated beside her. Good thing she requested that no one should be seated beside her. We talk for a while, just like a little introduction and then she told me that shewould like to sleep while she hugs me. 

She was near the window while I was seating adjacent to Suga, thankfully we can lift the armrest so we can join our pillows and hold our hands while we sleep. Noona was the first to fall asleep with her head on my chest and used both of her hand to intertwine my left hand. I was staring at Noona, those slight black circles around her eyes shows how tired she is but still she looks pretty without make up. Her lips were so plumped like mine and pinkish. Suddenly my heart was pounding fast and my ears were heating up meaning it turning red. Stop stop Jin you are falling in love with you Noona. No wonder why Yoongi keeps on staring at her. With that I also fell asleep 

Suga POV

Woah! As I was walking back to my seat I saw them hugging each other while sleeping. She looks like an angel sleeping on his chest. (Sigh) Why it has to be Jin? I am happy for him for I always wish for him to see his true love.

We both don't believe in love at first sight but why does it hurt... why do I feel this pain here (touching my chest indicating its my heart) I went back on my seat not noticing I was staring at them.  I turn around to avoid looking at them but when I heard rusttling I saw Jin fixing his arm to make sure she is comfortable on his chest. Still he is asleep.

I was still glancing at them from time to time for I am not able to sleep. I really cannot understand what I am feeling right now. In my mind I am happy for Jin but my heart is really hurting. I hink I am jealous of the fact that I saw her first and that I was sorry for myself not believing in love at first sight. She is this close but why do I feel she is so far away. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the announcement that we are about to land. 

So I looked at Jin Hyung he was really sleeping comfortably and this is the first time I saw him smiling while asleep. I am happy for him, yes really I am... yeah tell that to yourself again and again Yoongi as I battle with my own thoughts. 

Jins POV

I woke up hearing the announcement but noona is still sleeping she looks so tired. She smells good and she looks like an angel sent from heaven. Her lips were pink and her breath was warm. Staring at her makes me want to kiss her. (OMO! I slapped myself to reality) OMG! She's your sister... your Noona... SOBIT you byuntae!!!

Then I remember the reason why I was bal to get near my Noona. Oh! I was trying to get her attention for Yoongi... Oh Yoongi where the hell is he... I turned my head to his seat it seems that was glancing at us. I got my pillow and place Noonas head carefully as I waved at Yoongi but he was in another world for he was not reacting to my action. 

I was about to stand up and talk to him about Noona but I need to fastedn my seatbelt and Noonas seatbelt for we are about to land. "Noona, we are about to land wake up." I whispered to her ear and..." her lips touched mine when she shifted her head to looked at me. I saw her eyes widened in shock.

Y/N POV

OMO OMO OMO what the hell happened!!! My lips... his lips... are we kissing. It's like the time stopped we were just looking at each other. As we heard someone fake cough, I backed off from Jin and looked up with my flushed faced.

"Ahemm... Hyung we need to go or at least get a room once we get out of here." Suga coldly said as he got his things on the overhead bin. I was just looking at him. "Yah, I-I- It is not wha-what you think..." I heard Jin as he stood up to follow Suga. I was also about to say something but I just can't it was hard for me to pocess everything.

Jin got his carry on and left. As I got my stuff... I saw an RJ pillow and got it. I know it's Jins. When I was about to leave a flight attendant spoke to me, "Miss Kim, please follow me. We will be escorting you another exit as requested."

"Wae? Is there a problem?" I asked since I wanted to be with my baby bro. "Oh your father was worried since you are exiting the airport with BTS and its quite chaotic when they arrive."

"Oh okay, go ahead and lead the way." So I just followed the flight attendant and indeed it was full of reporters and fans with where the group exitted. But I noticed they were not just there for them for I saw some press were still looking out for another passenger. As I left the customs area a man with camera got near me and saw my name on my baggage tag.

"OMO OMO OMO guys it her the mysterious heiress!!!" He shouted pointing at me. With that I wear my mask and 2 security blocked them and then 5 men in black suit also blocked me. OMG whats happenning... as I thought... flashes of camera made me dizzy and I suddenly felt cold as my eyes became blurry then I just see all black but still hearing all the chaos.

I was ready to hit the ground but I think someone got me and made all the noise became quiet. The last thing I heard was 2 guys talking to each other, the first was a low voice saying "I got her come on..." and thesecond voice was Jins worried voice. After that I can only hear a soothing calm heartbeat that made me calm as well accompanying it with the tangerine minty scent of the one carrying me.

JIN POV

We were waving at our fans and reporters when I heard someone shouted "OMO OMO OMO guys it her the mysterious heiress!!!" Then I noticed that the reporters suddenly run towards the exit in the customs area. I saw my Noona wearing a mask and getting hauled by the reporters. This is not good... I run towards her seeing she is about to faint but someone beat me to it and I just smiled and followed them.

"Hyung Jinssi, who is she?" RM asked as he looked confused as they followed me as well.

"Yes, why are we following them is she Yoongis GF?" Hobi asked.

"Yeah, is she a celebrity?" V asked

"Pabo! Didn't you hear she was that mysterious heiress of a very rich businessman." Jimin says

"Aww, but why is Suga Hyung carrying her and we are following them?" Jungkook asked.

"I will explain later, let's just follow them, Arasso!" I told them.

We followed them but Suga went with them in the car that fetch Y/N. My fathers secretary noticed me and was siganling them to follow us.