Make it right... Alright...

So Far Away

Authors POV 

The boys were busy with their schedules as she sometimes go with them. But she was also busy with all international deals. Her uncle assigned her to be incharge with all international comunication and usually come with him abroad. With their schedule Yoongi's plans were halted but Jin helped him out with his family. The whole family knows that Suga is the father of Y/n's twin and supporting him once he get a chance to propose to her. 

Y/n on the other hand is just 3 months months til giving birth and her bump is really showing now and is hard for her to reallt mive around. They were all in the dance studio practicing for the MMA.

Y/N POV

I was focused on recording them til I felt my phone vibrated multiple times in my pocket. I ignored since J-hope is doing great with his dance which make oberve his smooth movements. O my, what with the facial expression makes me feel different inside. It was good that we soon shift to Jimin's fan dance. JK was filiming with me and we were just laughing quietly until I saw J-hope was staring at us seriously. "Oh no Choreographer mode." I mumble to myself and Kookie heard me and giggled beside me. I then filmed them while JK is teaching Jhope to film him since it his time to practice. I winked at Hobi and he blushed hahaha. To hide it he just laughed and continue recording. But I saw him glacing once in a while. 

I saw Yoongi focused on his phone and he's not even giving any attention to me. I felt a little sad, maybe it was my hormones or the kids inside me. "Who is he rexting, maybe he already found someone better." I whispered to myself and just continue recording for the behind the scene of theur MMA practice. 

After Jungkook gave Jhope instructions on how to film I saw him smiled at me because I was teasing him as the new Director. We were teasing each orher by our facial expression and hand gesture. Again my phone seems over heating in my pocket with the notifications and ringing. I gave my camera to another staff and finally got my phone. Yes it was him who made my phone vibrated and heat up. Hahaha I thouught he was ignoring me I was wrong. When my phone rang again I went outside since I ae that it was my father. 

Jhope POV

I was filming Jungkook but Y/N is also filming me which made me concious. I don't know why I have this giddy feeling since she was staring at the camera intently. Until I gave the Camera to Jimin. She was just there filimng us and told us not to mind her and act like we cannot see her. But I can't stop looking at her. She then gave the camera to a director and went outside as she took out her phone. 

Suga POV

I've been texting her to go out to meet up with me but she is not looking at her phone. She was busy recording the practice which is really not her duty. So I decided to bombared her with my text until she gets annoyed. Why do I feel like Hoseok is staring at Y/N... Well maybe I am just imagining things. I saw her went out the studio and followed her but she was already gone. I texted her but no response. RM then announced that Y/N will just meet us tommorow at the MMAs. Where the heck did she go then. 

Jin POV

"Noona, where are we going?" Jin asked Y/N while he was driving. "to Appa... and may I ask if you have something else to tell me my dear brother" She was so serious that Jin knows he is in trouble. "Noona, why am I going there I still have practice? And it should only you that Appa needs?" Jin whines as he drives. "Stop your whining, I know you already talked to appa about Yoongi and I really don't appreciate it because Appa wants me to marry him which I don't want. Thiis will ruin you guys. You know that right?" 

Authors POV

With that the drive was silent and a bit awkward since it was the first time Y/N got mad with her baby brother. The talk with her parents ended not to her favor for they decided to go with Yoongi's request. But being Y/N she just agreed but of course she'll find a way to not go through with the wedding. The meeting started witha not so good argument but ended with a somewhat calm agreemt that obviosly in favor of the majority. She felt that she was not given a chance to decide on her own which she is more than capable of. The talk endedon how the cuture in there country should be and she should be well adjusted now. She just agreed with what his father wants to happen with some deals but ended up that it will should be based on her terms no questions. STill an advantage on her end. This made her stressed out that made her feel uncomfortable because of the pain she felt with her cramps. The last thing she wanna do si to worry her brother and father. She got the keys from Jin and walk to the driver seat while Jin hurriedly sat on the passenger seat knowing that his Noona is not amused with the result of their talk. Onse they drove off Jin waited for a chance to break the awkward silence.  

Jins POV 

"Noona please understand that I only wanted what's best for you and the babies." He was serious but pouting. She just focused on the road and just listened to him while he continue explaining. Then she stopped the car to safe stop and cupped his face saying. "Aish stob it my dear worldwide handsome brother. You know I know that you care for me. Noona loves you and will never be mad at you.I just don't like you having secrets from me." she smiled and kissed her brothers forehead. 

"I need to go home now and prep before I leave." she said. "Oh where are you going Noona?" Y/N just smiled and wink at him. "Yah! Noona, are you going away again? Leaving me again?" Jin's whole face was red. "Aniyo, I am just going first in the states to prep all your guesting. I just want to make sure that everything is in place and there will be no problem. I will stay with you guys for 2 months and be back here to give birth. Don't tell Yoongi I don't want you guys to worry about me. That's the reason whybI am telling you my plans." she was so serious "You will help me convince them to finish the tour. I might go MIA for a few months but I promise you that I keep you updated arasso. This is our siblings secret." 

"But Appa said you will get married next week." Jin said. "Yes, Appa said I will get married, do I need to be physically there. We can do a video meeting and I can just sign the papers once Im back maybe after never..." She just whispered the last sentence but still heard it. Now I am worried about Suga. She is really showing her cold side that means she is pissed off with all what is happening. 

Author's POV 

They arrived safely in the dorm and Y/N went straight to her room followed by Jin. Not aware of someone following them. "Noona wait for me, I will help you pack" Jin was allmost shouting keeping up with his sister. while the third person followed them quietly. Once they entered the room Jin closed the door lightly that it was still open a bit. "Jinnie-ahhh don 't be so loud, I alredy packed see." She pointed 2 big lagguages and 1 hand carry bag. "Noona, why did you bring a lot, are you not...." Jin was cut off by Y/N covering his mouth with her hand. "Aish you are so loud. Listen I will be a away for quite sometime but you will see me for a few months until I give birth and I already planned everything after that." She said. "But how about the wedding?" She just shook her head and observed her baby brother looking worried anad sad. "Noona, I don't want you to go. Please don't be away for long and I want to see my niece and nephew." She went towards her brother and hugged him "Don't worry everythings planned. Remember this is not for me but..." She was cut off when someone spoke in a very loud low voice.

"But for who, us? our career? our group? Aren't being unfair right now?" Suga was breaking down in front of her. He can't even tell if he is angry or sad or scared at the moment. Jin and Y/N was just frozen looking at the furious man in front of them. Y/N wants to respond coz she felt burdened and anger for herlself is taking over but it is trnaslating differently for him. Her body is betraying her watching this young man in front of her breaks down. She loves him so much that her only intenions is to not break him which what she is doing right now. 

"No you are not leaving. Hyung! I know you will agree with me. If you will help her, I might resort in calling your Family. Either that or stay and we will find a way to make this right." Suga words are fading with the sobs that was never expected of him. Y/N finally moved walking towards him. "Yoongi, please understaa..." Trying her best not to cry and be calmer. "No, Kim Y/N yes you are older but I am your fiance and father of your children. It's time for you to listen. Time for you to know your place. I love you and you love me that I am sure of. So stop." He looked straight to her eyes and walked towards her touched her cheeks then slide to her chin to lift it up. "Look at me and I am begging you to trust me. I am not a kid, for peaks sakes I am of age so trust me babe I know what I'm doing. I also have the boys to worry about and believe I may look like being selfish now but no I also think of the geoup." Her gaze is becoming softer and her tears are ready to fall. "Hajima! Don't cry just stay by my side babe." Suga got her hand and placed it on his chest. "Feel my heart that only beats for you . Please don't make it stop." He pleaded and that made her hugged him and he also hugged her tight. 

Jin on the other hand was just observing the two. He knows and trust Suga. He is quite happy seeing Suga standing up to his sisters foolishness. He understand them both but still he knows that his Noona needs Suga by her side. He just smiled seeing them hug and slowly went out of the room for he knows Suga got this already. He texted the others to meet him for dinner to allow the two be alone in the dorm. 

Y/N POV

I heard a soft click, indicating that someone slowly closed the door. I am still stuck in this man's hug which I am not complaining. Smelling his scent relaxes my neves and made me feel safe. I felt defeated and admittingly I am really selfish for not considering that he is already a Man who can also decide for me and his children. But I got back to reality when I suddenly felt a kick on my stomach, the kids are moving and I think Suga felt it since he flinch and held onto my tummy. 

"Look the kids like it when we're together. They missed their Appa." he then guided me to my bed and we laid down together his head was on my tummy. "Don't worry appa will never go away. I will stick with Eomma even if she push me away." Oh my kids loves their appa coz they are moving so much that we both saw 2 left hands figure on my tummy that we both put our fingers on "We love you kids" we both whisper and looked at each other with no words leaving our mouth we both understood we will face this together. We both fell asleep for I was really tired that day.