Welcome Baby Yoonie and Baby Yoonah

So Far Away

JIN POV 

We were on our way to Noona's apartment as we just finished our rehersals. As Jungkook was about to knock since all of us were holding gifts for my future nephew and niece, the door flew witde open and hit Jungkooks head. "Yah!!! Why you..." He was about to curse but stopped as he saw a very pale Yoongi with eyes wide, panicking. "Yah get back here you piece of S#!7, you forgot the keys. Yaaahhh MIN YOONGIIIIEEE after this I will let you feel the pain AAAAAHHH" Oh that's Noona so I quickly pushed Yoongi aside as he is still panicking. "Noona where are you what is happening" I shouted as I enter "She is in the bed room I... I am just getting the car.. Oooh the keys." Yoongi was so fast running like a gradpa going back to their bedroom and then he went past me again while I'm hearing my noona shouting in pain. "Yaaahhhh you need to hurry up it is just 3 mins apart now. waahhh" I reached the bed room seeing my Noona trying to walk inch by inch while her water broke. "Waah Noona let me carry you" She then looked at me and her eye soften. "Aahh J..Ji..Jinnie It hurts" she then sob and tried her best not to shout. I carried her bridal style and followed Yoongi

Jungkook POV

Waahh I never seen Hyung run so fast. "KOOKIE, open the ing door Noona is in labor" Jin shouted and I quickly dropped the gifts and open the door as Jin Hyung carried Y/N Noona running pass me. As I follow Jin Hyung,  I heard Yoongi Hyung "JHOOOPE" he then threw the keys to Jhope Hyung and we all entered Noona's SUV. I was just following them for I myself is confused and does not know what to do. "JI-IIN-NNiie" Nooona was trying to control her shouting for Jin Hyung coz she know he panics seeing her hurting. "Y-you c-can put me ddown" Jin Hyung followed her and she slowly went in the back seat as Yoongi hyung was waiting for her inside. "YOU" she changed her expression easily when she saw Yoongi Hyung "MOVE and DONT GO NEAR ME" Yoongi Hyung slide at the back as Me and Jin Hyung sat beside Noona. We texted the others as we go to the hospital.

Yoongi Hyung held her hands while her head was on my lap while her sides was being caressed by Jin Hyung. It eases her pain but we really need to hurry as Noona says the babies coming. "OMO, blood" I was shocked seeing blood dripping on her legs as Noona squeezed Yoongi Hyungs hand. We reached the emergency entrance of the hospital and we forgot to wear facemasks as we were rushing. Good thing there were alsmost no people around when we came but still some fans shouted as we just run towards the entrance. Noona and Yoongi Hyung was left in the car, while Jin and Hobi Hyung was panicking shouting "Help my sister is in labor" Jin hyung was shouting as I see the nurse was just looking at him in shock. "Yaahh Doctor please we need a doctor" Hobi hyung was also shouting. I went to them and held their shoulders as I whiper to both, "Sshhh it is not helping calm down hyungs, let me talk to the nurse" I shifted and looked at the shocked nurse. "YAHH! Can you go to that van and get my Noona she is about to give BIRTH PLEASE someone assist us!" I was half shouting and sounded angry but it was able to get their attention as I see them with a stretcher and running towards our Van. I saw Yoongi Hyung carrying Noona who passed out already with blood on her legs as she was placed on the stretcher.

Yoongi POV 

"Mianhe Babe I was shouting at you earlier, It was just hurting so bad." She squeezed my hand and I noticed it was weaker than earlier. I saw her face getting paler so I went outside and carried her knowing that noone is comnig yet. As I carry her she was closing her eyes and I was scared that she is losing so much blood. "Y/Nnnie please don't close your eyes" I whispered to her trying to be calm but her hold is getting weaker. I saw the nurse come towards us and I gently placed her on to the stretcher. Her hold was weaker but she is not letting go of my hand. The doctor said that they were able to control the bleeding and that she was just exhausted. She put in a private suite so no one will disturb us and the hospital hightened the security measures. Well they only have the family of the biggest boy band in the world and not to mention the well known No 1 richest Heiress in 2 countries. 

I saw her blinking her eyes and it was almost midnight. When she opened her eyes I got closer to her. "Hi Babe, do you want to sit down?" She nodded her head so I adjust her bed to position her in the most comfortable way that she wants. I also gave her wrm water. "Yoongi, what happened?" she pointed her belly showing that the babies are still not out. "It was a false alarm but you are staying here said the doctors closely monitor you. SInce snytime now you can  give birth." She then held her tummy with wide eyes. She signaled me to come closer with her hand gesture. I walked towards her precaustiously, I get closer her hand pulled my arm harshly and said "Min Yoongi, Get the Doctor I feel that this is not false alarm I ffeeling something ther Ahhhhh" She whispered shout as I pressed the button and feel her pain in my arms that is about to be detached from my body. I was just focusing on her face which by the way still pretty even if she is showing weird faces. She  didn't know the boys are just in other room resting. So they all went in hearing her shout. 

RM POV

I heard Y/N cry in pain so I quickly run towards her room and I also saw Hobi and Jin following me. Y/N is like killing Yoongi as she headlock her saying all the curses that she knows even in different languages. "You M)$%*^ F#$%#$ @$sh07e you did this, it should only be one but it hurts so much AHHH!" We were all there giggling and I think Noone has not seen us yet. We made way for the doctors to come in we were advise to just stay in our place with enough distance. But I was a bit interested on how the process is so I tried to peak a little. 

"AAHHHH" well it's not just Y/N shouting also Yoongi hyung since she is holding his arms squeezing the hell out of it. I was mentally laughing and I hear the others chuckling as well. "The head is there Y/Nnie just 2 more push." The doctor said and I tried to peak again and felt that someone behind me fainted. It was Hobi and Jin Hyung, "Yah Hyung wake up" V was lightly slapping Jins face while Kookie was doing it with Hobi as well. Jimin was smiling when he got a peak of what's happening which he earned a death glare from me. He quickly change his face into a poker face and helped V. 

"Uwaahhh uwahhh" I hear a cry with a very deep voice. "It's a boy Y/Nnie, Daddy would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" Suga was going towards the doctor and baby. Got the scissors and cut the cord. He held his baby boy for the first time and he was crying and smiling, "Let us clean him up first." Yoongie gave him to the assistant as they prepared again for the next one. "Okay Y/Nnnie here's your girl coming out. In one two push" Y/N was able to grab Yoongi Hyungs hand again and I saw it, how my baby girl went out from Y/N. Yoongi was so weak that he asked me to cut the umbilical. At first I was shocked but I really don't know why I really felt that this is my baby girl. So after I cut the umbilical cord I smiled as I saw her dimples just like mine. "Wow the resemblance Mr. Kim is really odd yet she is beautiful just like her mom and has her uncles dimples hahaha." Yoongi Hyung looked confuse as I was. Y/N on the other hand was really out of it, it was evident it took all of her energy and Yoongi just focused his attention on both babies, which is now on her chest. "Okay guys we will get the babies first and help Y/N clean up. After that, she needs rest Mr. Min I would need to talk to you okay. 

I went beside Y/N and held her hand she was sleeping peacefully. "We will be back later once your awake just call us arasso." I whispered to her and I see her smile weakly with a soft nod. "Okay kiddos help me with these two weak uncles." As we go out Yoongi came back with a basin. "Thank you guys, I will just clean Y/Nnnie and call you once she is awake." 

Yoongi POV

In deep thought since the doctor mentioned that Y/N has a weak heart and she needs a lot of rest. The doctor was saying that giving birth naturally could have caused her to exert too much energy. She also told me to buy good healthy foods for her since her heart might give in. She never told me about it, but the doctor told me seeing her condition might get worst after giving birth. "Hi Babe, let me clean you up okay!" I carefully cleaned her whole body with warm water. She still smelled good even with her sweats. I changed her in her favorite FG shirt of mine and my PJs. After cleaning the basin, I saw her hand gesture for me to lay beside her as I did we cuddled and she snuggled her head to my chest. "Mianhe my loves, saranghae!" She repeatedly say that until she fell asleep. As she did that I only responded hmmm and I love you too. But I am so confused with the apology. 

"Yah Hyung, why are you sleeping there Noona might be umcomfortable." Jimin says as he was softly tapping my legs. "Good Morning Baby Chimchim!" My world stopped seeing my Y/Nnnie smile again but her lips was pale and her eye seemed different after giving birth. She was more fragile looking now. I noticed she often held her chest and gasp a little. She hugged Jimin, "Good Morning Noona!" I was about to complain when 2 more bodies appeared one slightly infront of me and the other on Y/n side. "Hi Kookie, Hi Vssi" They both hugged her and once they release I was about to hug her but Jin Hyung ang Hobi also hugged her. That's it I pulled her closer to me, "Yah it should be me first that she greets and hug in the morning." I pouted which she immediately gave a quick peck which made me  smile. "Good Morning Daddy!" oooh why does it sound y to me. I was looking like a weird erted guy "Yah Min Yoongi dont look like that Daddy becasue you are a daddy now not what you are thinking you ert." I just smile at her. "Good Morning too Mommy" I smile at her and also gave her quick peck on her lips and forehead. I was hugging her til RM went inside and she released me from our hug "Good Morning Yoonie" She also extend her hand for a hug. I saw RM was shyly smiling at her and hug her. "Yoonie" I whispered quietly but I think Y/N and RM heard me. "Yes babe?" I looked at her in suprised "Aww nothing baby, I was just hinking of Namjoonies nickname you want that name for our son right?" I asked her. Her eye lit and smile showing her dimples. "Ahh you remembered Yeobo, yes I wanted there names to be Min Yoonie and Min Yoonah do you like it babe or you dont?" She was already pouting just after saying the last part. 

"Aigooo, Yoonie and Yoonah are cute names." I smiled at her and pulled her closer to me again so I can cuddle her. By the way I am still laying on her bed. "Y/Nnnie Jin Hyung just went to home to cook healthy foods coz he don't want you eating preservatives as he says." RM says. Then I saw her pout "But I am craving for burgers and fries and pizza and sundaesssss" she pouted and fake cry. Namjoon was just laughing "Aww you see we can't do anything about your bro madame but we can maybe see what we can do" He winked on V and Kookie who is now about to go out. "Aniyo, you boys get back here" I said "Hyung!" Both stopped and went back. "You will eat what Jin Hyung brings arasso. It will be good for you and the babies. What you eat is what they eat and you need to be stronger. Arasso" She just pouted and snuggled to my chest. "Even one hamburger pwease and fwies.... Pwetty pwease..." Ahhhh she is doing aegyo and the longer she does I am weak with my decisions. "Arasso go buy her what she want 1 burger and fries that's all." She then cupped my face and showered me with kisses. "Kahmsamidah, my loves you really love me." I was like a drunk person having this lovey dovey wife beside me. 

AUTHOR POV

While they were chatting the nurse came in saying that the babies will now be transferred to the bed room. Y/N was so excited and also Yoongi and the boys. First one to come in was wrapped in Purple blanket with white lining and the other one was wrapped in a Blue and gray plaid blanket with black lining. "Awww, Yoonah looks good with that purple ribbon that matches the blanket while Yoonie looks so bright in the blue and gray blanket. Waaaah" V was complementing his nephew and niece while the nurse gave Yoonah to Y/N since she needs to feed her. The nurse was looking at both Namjoon and Yoongi who is sitted oth sides of Y/N thinking who the father is. Yoongi signaled the nurse to give Yoonie to him. "Thank you!" Yoongi says as he looked at his son. 

"Wow, Y/N is an expert on feeding the babies, we can't even see the babies food" Jimin says which earned him a hard tap on his nape. "Yah who did that?" Jimin complained as he looked at at culprit JK who hit his nape "You ert why would look at Y/N Noona's ?" Jimin then smiled and scratched his nape, "Not wanting to see it as a ert. I was just curious how babies eat." Then he again received a hard tap on his nape. "Why would you be curious about that?" It was V who now asked Jimin. "Well I am curious. Why are you not curious? when I saw you two also peaking earlier." Jimin then smirked as the 2 boys scratched there nape which earned them a hard tap on their head by Hobi. Then laughter errupts as they proceed with their chatting. 

"Aigoo this princess is very pretty, she looks like Noona but a bit of Jin Hyung and her dimples are like RM Hyung." Jimin says while V was admiring the prince. "He is indeed a BTS Prince, look at that even as a baby his complexion is white, his nose bridge is like Yoongi hyung and eyes also but the lips are like Jin Hyungs and Noonas." Baby Yoonie smirked and all reacted "Omo this kid is swag, like father like son." Hobi says and all laughed while Yoongi was smirking just like his son. Y/N took a picture of the father and son. She also asked Yoongi to take a picture of Baby Yoonah and her. 

"Ahh my babies here comes you World Wide Handsome Uncle, let me see my Prince and Princess" He went ang got Baby Yoonah first. "OMO my princess just winked at me. You are so pretty like your uncle but I need to get your brother too." With that he asked Y/N to place baby Yoonie on his free arms and admired the handsome baby. "Noona, we need to make sure to buy our own school. Our babies are too pretty to be with other people. They might be kidnapped in regular schools." 

"OMO, Jin you are exggerating. I want my kids to be simple, remember we are ordinary people not royals." Everybody looked at the heiress, the most in demand world wide producer, the world wide handsome, and the billboard stars uncles looked at each other. "Yeah we are ordinary people" They all chorused with sarcasm as reaction to her statement.