Chapter 3: You’re jealous

Sign you’ve fallen for your bestfriend: Shuhua edition

“So the third sign is you’re hellish jealous, they’re just friend, please~” Yuqi said while covering .

“Why so many signs…?” Shuhua asks,

“We’re only in the third one!”

 

Yuqi invite Shuhua to go to club along with everyone Yuqi knows, however.

“Please invite Miyeon unnie for me,” Yuqi said with a dry laugh. Yuqi stop laughing when Shuhua give her a look. “C’mon, it’s still awkward for me, especially, the reason I’m going to club is to move on from her,” Yuqi said.

“Then that’s the reason why I shouldn’t invite her,” Shuhua said then Yuqi just nod with a smile.

“Well, you’re right, maybe seeing Miyeon unnie there makes me do something ridiculous,” Yuqi said then Shuhua sigh and nod.

“I will go, don’t worry,” Shuhua said.

“Of course you will!!” Yuqi said then hug Shuhua.

 

“I’m going to club without you,” Shuhua said then Miyeon just laugh at it.

“Yeah, I heard it to Minnie, Yuqi going to club to forget her broken heart,” Miyeon said.

“Stop talking that you’re not the cause of it,” Shuhua said then Miyeon just give her a cute smile. “You’re not cute, stop smiling,” Shuhua said then Miyeon pout. “Stop pouting too,” Miyeon just laugh at her and close her book. They’re in the university library, doing research together.

“Have fun~” Miyeon said. “Call me when something happen, okay?” Miyeon said then Shuhua just nod.

 

Everyone is having fun, Shuhua doing funny dance move along with Yuqi and Minnie as always. Soojin and Soyeon get their drinks. Some of their friends are with them too.

“WOO!”

“YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!”

Everyone is having especially when Soyeon become the DJ. After having fun, of course, they’re tired but they saw a beautiful girl having a hard time walking so they all rush to help her.

“You okay, girl?” Minnie asks then the girl look up and them all recognize her. It’s Jennie Kim from YG University. Everyone have their eyes open and they help Jennie seat at the chair.

“Sorry, I’m so drunk. I’m going to call someone then I will be fine,” Jennie said.

“Its fine, it’s dangerous,” Shuhua said then they all nod. Jennie smile and take off her phone and call someone.

“Thank you, my friend will be here soon since she’s near the area,” Jennie said. They all know her as Jennie appear many times at television and magazine. Jennie also already endorsing phone and make up. They all look up to Jennie.

“We will stay here with you until your friend arrive,” Yuqi said then Jennie just smile and nod. Along the way, Jennie is already asleep.  

“I never imaging I will meet her in this place,” Soojin said.

“Isn’t her area the opposite side of us,” Soyeon said.

 

After an half an hour, they saw a familiar face and it’s Miyeon.

“Yo,” Miyeon greet them and Yuqi look away and her heart is beating so fast again.

“What are you doing here?” Shuhua asks. Shuhua feel pity for Yuqi, maybe Yuqi shouldn’t see Miyeon for a while.

“You said you’re not going?” Minnie said.

“Well, I receive a call so,” Miyeon said.

“A call?” Soyeon said. Miyeon nod.

“You guys are with her, huh?” Miyeon said then seat next to Jennie. “I receive a call from her saying she’s drunk,” Miyeon said then laugh. “Yah, wake up,” Miyeon start shaking Jennie.

Everyone is shock as they don’t know Miyeon is a friend to someone famous. They look at each other.

“Oh MIYEON MY FOREVER!!” They all shock when they hear Jennie says it but Miyeon just shake her head and sigh. Jennie hug Miyeon so tight. “I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!” Jennie said.

“I can’ breath-“Miyeon said then Jennie let her go and give her a gummy smile. Miyeon just smile back.

“Miyeon, see- I’m so heartbroken!! How that man can did that to me?? To JENNIE KIM?” Jennie suddenly said then Miyeon cover .

“Maybe you shouldn’t say that here,” Miyeon said then Jennie hit her hands. 

“Miyeon, really, I only need you and I’m fine!” Jennie said then hug Miyeon again.

Shuhua’s eyes darken as she saw Jennie being so close to Miyeon and Miyeon just let her do it without complaining. Shuhua looks at Yuqi who also looks quite mad at the scene in front of her.

“C’mon, stop hugging me, let’s go home, you’re really drunk,” Miyeon said and remove herself from Jennie.

“Don’t take me home, my parents will kill me,” Jennie said.

“So at Jisoo’s?” Miyeon said then Jennie sigh and nod.

“Why not at your place?” Jennie suggest. Everyone’s eyes widen.

“Not my place, I’m going to take you at Jisoo’s unnie house, wait here, I will give her a call,” Miyeon said and left to call Jisoo.

“So you guys are Miyeon’s friends at Cube?” Jennie asks then they nod.

“Wow, I didn’t know she’s friend with someone famous,” Soyeon said then Jennie just give her a smile.

“Well, its looks like you still don’t know her well,” Everyone is shock when they hear that. “You guys don’t even know we’re schoolmate at YG middle school to high school, heck, Miyeon decide to destroy everything and don’t join us in YG University,” When Jennie said that, Shuhua suddenly feel something.

 

“What is Jennie to you?” Shuhua asks.

“A friend?” Miyeon said. Shuhua looks so unimpressed to her answer. “She just broke up with her boyfriend so people don’t need to worry but me getting a lover,” Miyeon said.

“Wow, the confidence,” Miyeon just chuckle at it. They’re in their favorite café.

“Well, if you’re really concern about Yuqi, you will tell that to her. Plus, we’re barely talking now, she only calls me because I’m near,” Miyeon explain then Shuhua just nod and drink her hot chocolate.

“Why suddenly talking about Yuqi?” Shuhua asks. Miyeon just give her a look and sigh.

“Okay fine, I’m sorry,” Miyeon said. “Anyway, Jennie’s just a friend, Yuqi and I will soon be okay again,” Miyeon said then Shuhua pout.

“Fine,” Shuhua said but Miyeon knows that Shuhua’s isn’t satisfied to her answer.

“This coming holiday, want to go for a trip?” Miyeon suggest then Shuhua looks at Miyeon with shock face so Miyeon suddenly feel embarrass. “I mean, we’re friends, friends goes to trip,” Miyeon said.

“So, we’re going to invite others too?” Shuhua asks with a same blushing face. Miyeon sigh to compose herself and scratch her neck. Miyeon look away from Shuhua.

“No, just the two of us,” Miyeon said while looking away as she hopes Shuhua won’t see her blushing face.

“…” Shuhua looks down at suddenly invitation of Miyeon. Miyeon become uneasy as the air become awkward.

“Its fine, we can invite other if it’s making you uncomfortable,” Miyeon said then look at Shuhua.

“No! Sure, let’s go, the two of us,” Shuhua said while looking at everything but Miyeon. Miyeon smile so sweetly and nod.

“Okay, you can’t back out now,” Miyeon said.

------------------------

It's Tom birthday!! Happy Birthday to our beautiful youngest ~Shuhua~