Chapter 5: You grin like a fool when they call

Sign you’ve fallen for your bestfriend: Shuhua edition

Miyeon and Shuhua watching movies in their hotel room, either both of them want to sleep. Shuhua keep laughing as the comedy part comes out while Miyeon just smile while hearing Shuhua’s laugh as she find the movie very boring. Shuhua pout when she look at her side and sees Miyeon just looking at her phone looking so bothered. Shuhua wonder what’s wrong as she rarely sees Miyeon looks so serious. Miyeon look at Shuhua and give her a small smile.

“What’s wrong?” Shuhua asks. Miyeon just shake her head, and put her hand over Shuhua’s waist and pull her closer.

“It’s nothing,” Miyeon said and give Shuhua a smile.

“Hey,” Shuhua said.

“Yes?”

“Your hand,”

“Oh right,” Miyeon laugh awkwardly and remove her hand then they both laugh.

 

“Soojin unnie…” Shuhua murmur at her sleep while going home at Miyeon’s car. Miyeon tighten the grip at her wheel when she heard that. Miyeon sigh and shake her head.

“How can I make you mine, Shuhua?” Miyeon asks herself as she drive.

At Shuhua’s dream:

“You love Miyeon unnie, don’t you?” Soojin asks. Shuhua shakes her head as much as she deny it hard.

“NO I ONLY LOVE YOU SOOJIN UNNIE!!” Shuhua said while acting so dramatically. 

“No, you love Miyeon unnie,” Soojin said then left Shuhua.

“NOO!! FINE IT’S A YES!” Shuhua said.

-End-

 

“So see you at school,” Miyeon said then Shuhua nod with a smile.

“Call me when you got home safe,” Shuhua said then Miyeon just smile and nod.

“Yeah, anyway, I hope we can do this again,” Miyeon said. “It’s really fun,” Shuhua smile sweetly at it.

“Yeah, I hope too,” Shuhua said.

“So go inside now, I will wait here until you got inside,” Miyeon said then Shuhua blush at it.

What a smooth talker! No wonder people fall for her, why I only realize it now?? Huhu

 

Shuhua receive a call after taking a shower and it’s Miyeon. Shuhua smile so big and answer the phone.

Miyeon: I’m home now, you don’t have to worry

Shuhua: Who said I’m worried?

Miyeon: (laugh) well you send me 10 messages when I didn’t reply immediately

Shuhua: (blush) No I’m not though, just- anyway I’m not worried.

Miyeon: (laugh again) fine, so rest well, you must be tired.

Shuhua: You’re more tired than me, you should rest well too

Miyeon: Yes,

 

Shuhua smile after their call end, she sigh while she smile as she look at Miyeon’s name.

“So the fifth sign!” Yuqi said with her index finger up.

“So many,” Shuhua said then Yuqi look at her with smug expression.

“Well, that’s because that’s love,” Yuqi said. “So many things happen because small things matter,”

“… Fine,” Shuhua said then Yuqi laugh at it.

“You smile every time that friend of yours called you! Like ‘oh must be thinking of me, huh?’” Yuqi said then they both laugh

Shuhua sigh at the memories, she feel like betraying Yuqi. Shuhua still not admitting she likes Miyeon but she knows she’s going there.

 

“Are you okay?” Yuqi asks Shuhua. Shuhua nod immediately.

“Yeah, it’s just I’m tired,” Shuhua said. Yuqi nodded. They’re in the library except Miyeon as everyone decide it’s the best for Yuqi and Miyeon not to meet up for a while.

“Tzuyu said you starting to start fashion,” Soojin said then Shuhua look at Soojin.

“It’s not really like not, it’s tiring, I better stop,” Shuhua said then they silently laugh.

“Yeah, you a carefree person, maybe fashion and you aren’t destined,” Minnie said.

“Well, at least you tired, Tzuyu also comment that you might be seeing someone,” Soyeon said then Shuhua just give them an awkward smile.

 

As they walk, Elkie join them.

“Shuhua, how’s vacation?” Elkie asks. They all look at Shuhua.

“It’s fine, why you asks?” Shuhua said. Elkie nodded.

“Are you with Miyeon? I saw you with her in Nami Island. They all stop walking when they heard that.

“HUH?”

“It’s just a friend trip, we’re bestfriend so, yeah, were in Nami Island last holiday,” Shuhua said then Yuqi just smile at it.

“And you two didn’t invite us??” Minnie said. “What a friend, tell me, something going on?” Minnie asks then Shuhua shake her head so fast and wave her hands to deny.

“No, really, no,” Shuhua said. “Who will like that Cho?” Shuhua added.

WELL ME!

“Well,” Soyeon said then Yuqi release an awkward laugh then they all laugh at it.

 Shuhua receive a message from Miyeon saying she can’t meet Shuhua today. Shuhua pout at it as she read it.

 

They’re all about to go home, it’s unusual for Shuhua to go home early as she always meet Miyeon after school to eat dinner. They hear people gossiping and people are everywhere looking at one person. A pretty girl in front of their gate.

“Isn’t she from YG University?”

“What is she doing here?”

“So pretty,”

“Her aura is different, people in YG is really different, so cool just by standing,”

“I think I saw her somewhere?” Minnie said.

“Jisoo? Isn’t she Jisoo?” Yuqi asks.

“Oh right,” Soojin said but Shuhua don’t know her at all.

 They’re about to continue walking when they saw Miyeon approaching her. Miyeon smile so big and hug Jisoo. Miyeon laugh when Jisoo say something and they both look happy together.

“They know each other??” Elkie asks. They watch two visuals walking together with a smile on their faces.

Shuhua have been mute as she feel something, like jealousy as she don’t know Miyeon is friend with someone so pretty.

 

Shuhua haven’t answering Miyeon calls until 8 missed calls.

Miyeon: Why aren’t you answering your phone?

Shuhua is shock in how serious and mad Miyeon sounds.

Shuhua: I’m busy, why?

Miyeon: So you consider that as an excuse for not answering my calls? Not even a single text from you

Shuhua: (sigh) Yeah, what about you tell about your pretty friend earlier?

Miyeon: ……

Shuhua: Now you can’t answer me, tell me, is she more important than me? Why I didn’t know her?

Miyeon: She is my friend since middle school, it’s just a short reunion from us. You haven’t text me back and answer my calls because of that?

Shuhua: … Yes, and what about it?

Miyeon: (sigh) let’s talk tomorrow, let’s eat breakfast together.

Shuhua: Why would I?

Miyeon: Have we not doing it for a long time? Now, you’re questioning it, I will pick you up

Shuhua: … do what you want

Miyeon: oh I will,

 

Shuhua sigh as the call ended in them being in bad terms. 

“Shuhua, why are you like this to yourself?” Shuhua asks as tears fall down in her cheeks.

 

-------------

Why MiShu is dead nowadays?? 

 

Please share your thoughts about Mishu, 

 

Thank you~