Chapter 6: You suddenly can’t look at them in the eyes

Sign you’ve fallen for your bestfriend: Shuhua edition

Shuhua saw Miyeon at the lobby in her condominium, people always take a look at Miyeon while Miyeon just don’t care. Miyeon is like a painting, people take a look at her, stare at the beauty but she won’t move, she don’t care even how many people gather around her.

Do I really know you?

Shuhua goes to Miyeon and Miyeon just smile a little. Miyeon hold Shuhua’s hand and they start walking. Two visuals hand-in-hand is surely a catch eye for everyone, though some are jealous about it. The two of them arrive at their favorite café. Miyeon order their food without saying anything to each other. When food arrive.

“I’m sorry,” Miyeon said then Shuhua look at Miyeon. “I’m sorry about yesterday,” Miyeon said with such a low voice. It’s different kind of sorry, usually Miyeon will say sorry in a sweet tone but this, Miyeon looks like she commit a serious crime.

“Why are you sorry?” Shuhua asks then take a bite of their food.

“Because I got mad at you yesterday,” Miyeon said.

“Its fine, I’m sorry too,” Shuhua said. Miyeon smile a little. “I sound so controlling, I got jealous when I shouldn’t,” When Shuhua said that Miyeon put her spoon and fork down and seat next to Shuhua.

“I’m sorry, okay?” Miyeon said. “I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you about Jisoo,” Miyeon said.

“When did you say something about your past to me?” Shuhua asks then look at Miyeon. “I know the current you and I thought that’s enough for me, but without knowing your past makes me feel like I don’t know you at all,” Shuhua added.

“…”

“You always avoid talking about it, you never say anything about your childhood, if it’s still hard for you to say, it fine, it’s okay. However, its make me look dumb,” Shuhua said. “I’m your bestfriend but its looks like you don’t trust me at all as you don’t open up to me,”

“… I’m sorry, I can tell everything to you,” Miyeon said and tried to hug Shuhua but Shuhua dodge it and it breaks Miyeon’s heart.

“How many times you will say sorry to me?? I feel like I’m nothing at all when your past comeback then tell something about you that I don’t know, I feel so uneasy and uncomfortable, you know that but you choose to ignore it!” Shuhua said it a little too loud and it’s makes people look at them. “You ‘always the current me that they don’t know’, but they still meet you and knows you,” Shuhua said and almost cry.

“Please Shuhua,” Miyeon practically begging Shuhua while holding Shuhua’s hands to keep her in place. Shuhua realize how she sounds and what she said. Shuhua sigh and put her head at Miyeon’s shoulder to hide her face.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t shout at you like that, I almost sound like a lover when I’m not,” Shuhua said then Miyeon sigh and pat Shuhua’s head.

“Its fine, you have rights to be mad at me,” Miyeon said. “Here to calm you,” Miyeon said then feed Shuhua her favorite/hate strawberry so Shuhua just laugh at it like she’s not mad seconds ago. Shuhua suddenly can’t look up at Miyeon in the eyes.

She’s embarrassed.

 

“So, they’re dating or what?” Tzuyu asks. They’re in the same café and they quiet hear what they arguing about.

“I really don’t know, they can confuse us,” Minnie said as look at Miyeon and Shuhua eating happily now when they just fight.

“However, they’re always like that,” Soyeon said then Elkie nod.

“They fight and make up,” Soojin said.

“But something unusual,” Yuqi said. Then all nod.

“Like they’re something in their aura, like in love?” Soyeon said. Yuqi look at Soyeon then Soyeon just give Yuqi a smile. “Sorry,”

“They don’t even notice us,”

“….”

 

When they go home, Shuhua keep skipping steps like a kid while Miyeon just follow at the back with a small smile as she looks at Kid Shuhua.

“Hurry up!” Shuhua said then Miyeon just nod and run a little to catch up Shuhua. Shuhua keep on skipping step and fail to notice a motorcycle about to pass by so Miyeon catch Shuhua’s hand and turn her around while the motorcycle beep and pass by.

“That’s close,” Miyeon said then a little breath out, Miyeon didn’t notice their position. So close, Shuhua can smell Miyeon’s perfume. Shuhua’s head is literally at Miyeon’s neck. “You okay?” Miyeon said then look down at Shuhua.

When Shuhua try to look at Miyeon, she avoid it as fast as possible. Why?

 

“So the sixth sign,” Yuqi said then look at Shuhua’s eyes. “You can’t look at them in the eyes anymore,” Yuqi added.

“Why? I always look at the eyes of people I like,” Shuhua said then Yuqi smirk.

“Why? People can’t look at someone’s eyes its either you did something wrong or embarrassed about something,

 

And when you heart goes thump, it’s give you butterflies”

 

.

 

I can’t look at Miyeon’s eyes.

 

------------

MiShu please do something :(

anyway enjoy~