Chapter 4: You dress to impress

Sign you’ve fallen for your bestfriend: Shuhua edition

Shuhua looks around her room, cloths is everywhere. Shuhua look at Tzuyu with helpless expression.

“First time seeing you so work out about your cloths,” Tzuyu said. “So you’re going out with Soojin unnie?” Tzuyu asks and get some cloths of Shuhua.

“No, it’s just a change of life,” Shuhua said with awkward laugh at makes Tzuyu look at her weirdly.

“Are you seeing someone?” Tzuyu asks then Shuhua panic so she shake her heads and wave her hands.

“NOO!” Shuhua said. “It’s only Soojin unnie I will date,” Shuhua said. Tzuyu sigh and goes to Shuhua who is in front of the big mirror.

“It’s one looks good on you,”

 

Yuqi spin around like a princess in her casual cloth, “Fourth, you dress to impress that friend of yours~” Yuqi said with so much greasiness that makes Shuhua disgust.

“I’m pretty so they better dress up for me,” Shuhua said.

“You never know, my friend,” Yuqi said.

 

Miyeon wait in front of Shuhua’s building with her red car. Everyone who is passing by is looking at her and chat regarding her beauty and aura. Miyeon sigh as Shuhua is taking her time, Miyeon look at her wrist to look at her watch.

“Miyeon unnie,” Miyeon look up and sees Shuhua looking beautiful as always but something is different, Miyeon who is left dumbfounded at what she sees. “Wow,” Miyeon said unconsciously. Shuhua’s cloths is different from the usual, it’s still comfortable type of cloths but with more hint of fashion.

“What?” Shuhua shyly asks. Miyeon just smile at Shuhua with lovely eyes.

“None, it’s just you’re so beautiful, as always,” Miyeon said. Shuhua just look away with a blush.

“Let’s go,” Shuhua said.

She notice!!! Don’t panic!!!

“Oh yeah,” Miyeon said with surprise as she suddenly forget their trip as Miyeon wants to continue looking at Shuhua. “Let’s go,” Miyeon open the door for Shuhua.

 

Miyeon look at Shuhua from time-to-time while she drives. The normal Shuhua with no make-up is wearing a make-up.

“You, you have a make-up on,” Miyeon said when they reach the red stoplight. Shuhua blush as she don’t want to be obvious. “I always found you beautiful with your bare face but it’s such a rare occasion to see you having a make-up on,”

“Well, it’s just, you know, change for a while,” Shuhua said.

C’mon SHUHUA DON’T BE A COWARD, IT’S JUST MIYEON!!

“Anyway, stop flirting with me, you’re terrible at it,” Shuhua said then Miyeon laugh at it and continue drive when the green light appear.

 

“WAHHH!!” Shuhua run around in the middle of many trees. After many hours, they finally reach Nami Island. It’s a good things that not many people or tourist are there. Miyeon bring out her film camera to take a picture of Shuhua. “MIYEON UNNIE, LOOK IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL!!” Miyeon just smile at Shuhua.

“Yeah,” Miyeon said then join Shuhua.

 

They have picnic and seat at the bench since they got hungry after running and chasing each other to either hug or kick. Shuhua finish her foods so she got sleepy, she closed her eyes for a while but sadly, she fell asleep.

“Cute,” Miyeon said then bring Shuhua’s head in to her shoulder for a support. Miyeon observe Shuhua’s face. Miyeon’s eyes become serious as she scan Shuhua’s face. It’s typical for everyone to call Shuhua beautiful and cute because it’s true. Doe eyes, pointed nose and kissable lips, though Miyeon already have those by herself, she still find Shuhua really beautiful.

Miyeon sigh and try to kiss Shuhua in the lips but when she is already inches apart, she stop and bring her head back to its location. Miyeon sigh again and drink her water.

“What should I do about this girl?” Miyeon asks herself.

 

“Woah this hotel is so good!” Shuhua said then Miyeon just nod and drop their things in the floor. “Let’s go to night market!!” Shuhua said.

“Yeah sure,” Miyeon said then smile at Shuhua.  

However, the place is so crowded and they have a hard time, Miyeon looks at Shuhua with worried expression so Miyeon hold Shuhua’s hand.

“Let’s not get separated,” Miyeon said then Shuhua blush at the action. Shuhua just nod.

“Let’s go back to hotel, I don’t want to be here,” Shuhua said. Miyeon just nod.

They still holding hands even though they’re already out of the crowd. Miyeon didn’t let go so Shuhua too, Miyeon suddenly intertwined their hands. Shuhua look away with a blush but she take a peek at Miyeon who is just smiling while looking forward.  

It’s unfair, am I only one affected? What’s the meaning of this?

“Shuhua,” Miyeon called then Shuhua look at Miyeon.

“What?” Shuhua asks.

“You’re beautiful,”

 

----------

How did you fall in love? Just share if you want :) 

Have a good day!