Bonus: The Comeback is Real!

Sign you’ve fallen for your bestfriend: Shuhua edition

"Do you think I succeed?" Yuqi asks. She is with Soyeon and they're currently watching Miyeon and Shuhua being lovely dovely in the street. (the chapter 10) 

"Are you okay? You like Miyeon unnie for real, right?" Soyeon asks. Yuqi nod and take a bite of her burger. 

"Yeah but, I want Shuhua to realize more of her feelings. Shuhua is always been there for everyone, even when I said that I like Miyeon unnie, she looks devastated but she still choose to support me." Yuqi said. "This time I want to give Shuhua her happiness"

"Stop being heroic, it does not suit you" Soyeon said then Yuqi scoff.

"What are you even saying?! I always look heroic!" Yuqi said then Soyeon sigh. "You see! I succed!"

"You should look at yourself too, you precious thing" 

 

"Did it happen to you? Why you know a lot?" Shuhua asks Yuqi. Yuqi just smile at Shuhua. 

"Maybe, I don't know too." Yuqi said with a cheerful smile. 

 

"So all the stuff that Yuqi said to me are all came from her experience with Soyeon unnie, HUH?" Shuhua asks. Miyeon laugh, this time they're watching Yuqi and Soyeon. 

"I should thank the both of them then," Miyeon said then look at Shuhua and wink.

"Stop winking!" Shuhua said then Miyeon just laugh. 

"Well, if you notice, two of them like to bicker too" Miyeon said and hold Shuhua's hand. "Like us," Miyeon said. Shuhua just smile. 

 

"So I am going to be a single for the rest of my life?" Elkie asks after witnessing the couples. "Why couples like to show off?" Elkie added then she look at Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu smile and just give her a finger heart. Elkie sigh and walk away while Tzuyu just laugh and follow Elkie. 

 

---------------

Okay, here you go. Let this comeback be the the comeback of Mishu too. Bye bye. See you at the teaser!