Confession

Devil Said Your Dad is Hot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/n: Aloooohaaaa! Missed me!? I am back with a little longer chapter than most of my chp haha. This is pure fluff uwu. I have one more twist waiting for y'all- it was last minute addition but I thought it would be fun xD Hopefully, I will wrap this fic in two more chapters haha. Enjoyyy~

 

 

 

Taehyung knew he isn’t the brightest person but he is no fool. He could have guessed, the amount of injury Jungkook should be suffering from seeing how heavy the chandelier was. But Jungkook stayed in bed for barely a day and then he was up and around like nothing happened. And he was getting worried.

They were supposed to spend the night together.

He took his concern to Seokjin but was met with a shrug and ‘The kid has got good recovery power in his body so don’t worry, he is fine.’

But Taehyung was very worried.

At least something good happened. Now that Elina realized she had no chance, she took the heartbreak like a champ, and interaction with Jungkook became less awkward. And, Jungkook, understanding the same thing started being less stranger-ish, just like before.

“Hey! Take that you er!” He heard Elina’s voice from the hall room.

“You can kill him with more creativity, you know”

Or maybe it was not a good thing.

“Okay, kids. It’s almost twelve now, back to bed”

“Awwwwww nooooooo”

“Please Taehyung”

He has been on the receiving end of both of these puppy eyes and it was unbearable, imagine instead separately, now it was together, the power of it magnifying more than he expected.

“Spawn of devils” Taehyung muttered, Jungkook thought he couldn’t have been more close to the truth. “Half an hour more and straight to bed, young lady” He agreed reluctantly, tomorrow her school starts late so it would be fine… probably.

“Roger that!” Jungkook grinned at him, mouthing ‘whipped’ and Taehyung could only glare. He left them to their game and went to the kitchen, preparing for Elina’s tiffin. She doesn’t like heavy food in the morning so he gives her fruits, sometimes cookies, and other snacks. She eats a lot. Making sure everything was closed and in place, he turned off the lights and went back to the duo. They had more ten minutes to go so he sat there, enjoying their yelling and frustration.

“Damn it! Jungkook! Get your here- I am about to die” Taehyung was about to interrupt at her language but the next thing was her agonizing scream at being killed and Jungkook just laughing loudly at her, he let it go. He couldn’t believe it only took a week

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter