One Hundred And Eighteen

Devil Said Your Dad is Hot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Hey, hey, heyyy! I swear this was supposed to be 3-4 chapters long, why did it got dragged so much... I don't exactly know. I will try to wrap this in more- two chapters? hopefully haha. Anyways, secrets are finally revealed!! Yay! Not to the characters but to our readers xD Please enjoy ♥

 

 

 

Everyone heard the scream and came rushing in, finding Taehyung hyperventilating and Jungkook being short of breath. The antique chandelier was sliding on the floor, part of Jungkook’s leg still trapped with it’s weight. Jungkook was busy calming Teahyung down despite the older man fighting away the hands to move said huge thing.

“Hey, hey, baby” Jungkook whispered, almost inaudible, careful so that the people that arrived wouldn’t hear “I am okay. Seriously. If you don’t stop freaking out, I am not removing this thing. So breathe.” Taehyung listened to his soft voice, finally able to calm down, taking a deep breath as he saw Seokjin approaching them. Then Jungkook pushed away the chandelier without more than a little amount of effort, carelessly, as if he wasn’t buried under it a few moments ago. He had to restrain himself, taking Taehyung in his arms and kiss his worries away. Taehyung didn't look any further away from doing the same thing. 

“I am totally fine, hyung. I was able to get by without much damage.”

“N-no way, I saw it hitting your back, it fell on you, Jungkook. It isn’t a joke!” Taehyung was furious at the boy’s indifferent attitude. Seokjin sighed. Namjoon and Elina just stood there, worried and startled at the sudden turn of event.

“How about I check his body for any injury, yeah? I will take him to our first-aid room and let you know.” He elbowed Jungkook, eying him to agree without a fuss because Taehyung won’t let him off without checking it himself if they don’t get out of here soon. “Joon, Eli, and Tae, shall I trust you to make tomato soup and orange juice for our boy here?” if he didn’t give them anything to do, they will be needlessly worried and bother him.

“Yeah- yeah sure.” Namjoon understood “Let’s go.” he said, staring at Taehyung who nodded in return. Giving one last look to Jungkook, who smiled reassuringly, Taehyung left behind Namjoon.

“Let’s get you some privacy. Can you teleport us-”

“Yeah, I can” Jungkook replied, closing his in concentration. In a second, they found themselves in the clinical room. Seokjin asked him to lay on the bed and remove his shirt so he could examine his back. Jungkook protested, of course, he was fine.

“Idiot” Seokjin said in exasperation “Your wings were peeking out. What happened?”

“I might have stopped the weight with my wings?” Jungkook grinned.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter