Confusion

Devil Said Your Dad is Hot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: I added a Lil bit of smexy times and some suspense hehe. I am sure most of you know it already but hey at least let it be an illusion of suspense, yeah? I am sorry for the late update, been experiencing lots of writer's block these days, and working my off for vkook story A Little Death but it's getting hard xD Anyway here's the new chap! Thank you soooo much for showing love to this fic ♥-♥ I didn't proofread this so there might be some mistake, I will reread it later and correct them but for now please accept my hurried attempt :(

 

 

 

“-what about you though? You will be able to survive down here?”

“Well, chances have increased now, so I suppose yeah. But I would be more worried about you” Taehyung stopped at the door, the two voices of Seokjin and Jungkook made him curious. What are they talking about?

They came in the morning after Seokjin made a fuss about Jungkook’s health, they finally ate breakfast and lounged around lazily. It wasn’t usual for both Seokjin and Namjoon to get a day off so everyone was in a very relaxed state. They decided to go out at night, get wild a little as Jungkook was turning eighteen. For some reason, Seokjin started trusting Jungkook fully, not that Taehyung wasn’t a culprit of that either but he still sometimes found himself wondering about the teen’s past, his background. It was only noon now, Taehyung, Elina, and Namjoon were given the responsibility of setting up the lunch as Jungkook and Seokjin prepared the food. After they were done, Namjoon asked Taehyung to call them since they disappeared somewhere in the house. So that’s how he came to the scene, eavesdropping, knowing he shouldn’t.

“Why?”

“Heaven is searching for the fallens. I only came to know because I heard few spirits talking about it, they caught sight of soldiers lurking in Korea. I asked my informant to keep me up to date. But I think you should lay low for a while, don’t use your power.”

Power? Hea- ghosts? What?

“What about you? Won’t hell be also searching for the royalty?” Seokjin sounded worried, for some reason it sounded like he was in trouble or some people- heaven he said, were looking for him. What is even going on here?

“You know my brother is much capable and since I am gone, he can be whatever he wants”

“You have no intention to go back?” Seokjin asked, incredulously.

“No, you know I hated it there, well- at least till I have you and him.” Him? Who him?

“What if he broke up with you?”

“Hyung, I don’t like to hear things like that” His voice seemed so ruthless, Taehyung had to clam his mouth so that the gasp wouldn’t escape from his mouth. The things he heard, it made no sense-

“Tae?” Namjoon whispered beside him, understanding that he was listening sneakily to their conversation.

“Omo! You scared me, hyung. What-” Taehyung murmured, trying his best to keep his voice low. He dragged Namjoon a little away from the room but still a seeable distance from them.

“You were the one being bad here” Namjoon replied in a low voice “You also wondering how they got so close?” He looked a little distant as if he had come to an unlikable conclusion and Taehyung didn’t want Namjoon to think anything like that.

“Hyung-”

“I didn’t think you would start dating Jungkook” he said, despite Namjoon being a very non-judgmental person, Taehyung still found his tone a tiny bit accusatory.

“I-uh- that- I wasn’t gonna- uh initially.” He stuttered through the sentence, startled at being asked the question he was trying hard to avoid “But… hyung convinced me- that it was okay. Uh- since he is legal now” he couldn’t meet his eyes, suddenly embarrassed. Namjoon chuckled lightly.

“Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter