Keeping him.

Devil Said Your Dad is Hot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Very short update I know. I am sorry that's all I am able to manage :( I will try longer chapter since there isn't much left, hopefully, two more would be enough haha. I really like this chapter though, kinda liked my writing here too (first time, really lol). I hope you enjoy it!!!

 

 

 

Taehyung felt the warmth around him, engulfing him in a comforting embrace. When he breathed in, he could smell home, a scent that drove him crazy but had him move closer to the source. It was confusing, but he wasn’t ready to give it up yet, wasn’t ready to wake up. As he snuggled closer, burying his face in the heat, the hardness of firm muscle and the feeling of flesh jolt him awake.

He didn’t move, frozen in his stance, worried and concerned. He wrecked his brain for the memories of the night before, wary of the result-

I like you.

His heart raced as he opened his eyes and put some distance between the body of the furnace and him. But the next moment, the lax hold around his waist tightened, pulling him in.

“Taehyung, stop thinking so loud and sleep” the grumbled voice came from above, voice resonating in his ears.

“W-w-what?” he shuttered. The recollection of the night came blurry in his mind, a blush crept up his face as he remembered the kiss. Jungkook huffed, realizing he has lost Taehyung in his own world of guilt and insecurity. He got up, propping on his elbow, and stared at the man beneath him.

Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter