Catching feelings.

Devil Said Your Dad is Hot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: I really wanted to update it sooner because I kinda loved this prompt but it's hard getting rid of writer's block :( Also don't worry there won't be any underage thing going on here xD Please trust me (most of you must have guessed the story by the title hehe). Enjoyyyyy! Taehyung's internal battle in this chp~

 

 

 

It has already been a week since that kid started living in the Kim household. Things have changed a lot, not that great but Taehyung supposes it isn’t as bad as he expected. Jin has dropped by at least three times that week despite his heavy workload and Elina sometimes entertains him a little. He also does some housework for Taehyung.

The kid sure has made himself useful by cleaning the house, doing basic grocery shopping (with Jin’s guidance) and cooking too. And, unexpectedly he is good at cooking. Usually, Taehyung starves because he cannot cook at all and hyung’s leftover is saved for Elina because he can’t let her eat anything unhealthy.

True to his words, Jungkook interacts with Elina in a limit. That’s really relieving but it, in turn, makes her sad. Jin says she has a crush on him but Taehyung doesn’t believe it. There is no way his little princess likes him. Nu-uh.

 

 

 

So everything was going okay, a little out of their routine but bearable. The kid was keeping it to himself and away from her, his house was in better shape and Elina did not disturb him as much as she did before (she used to cling to him and didn’t let him complete his chapters). It used to take a few weeks to complete a chapter or two. Now he is already halfway through.

But then the whole thing took a huge turn, somehow the kid started showing up in front of him, no matter where he was. He gets up in the morning before him and prepares breakfast, he would be there in the hall room when Taehyung reads or writes absentmindedly. He would appear in the kitchen at night, striking conversations that Taehyung didn’t know how it started. And as the days went by, everything started escalating and he didn’t know how to stop it.

“What do you think about the fallen angels then?” This was one of the usual conversations they had, Jungkook would start questioning about a piece or chapter he was writing and Taehyung would explain bit by bit, completely immersed in his own explanation. Jungkook would listen with just as much interest and asks things or tells things that startle him and then weird questions like the above starts arising. The best thing is, the kid’s answer never disappoints him.

“Fallen angels, they do not have black wings. Why would they have? If they were pushed from the heaven to the earth… wouldn’t it make more sense if their wings were broken or wounded? Rather than changing its color?”Jungkook asked.

“I suppose that makes much sense. Do they turn dark? Fallen angles I mean”

“They would mostly mourn, for their loss, their family and their home. But turning dark isn’t possible I think. Wouldn’t they be already regretting the sins that became the reason for their banishment? And they don’t have much power left either. If they fall from such height, layers of skies, would they survive? What if the whole magic in them gathers to save them and depletes due to this reason? And they end up losing everything”

“That’s way more depressing” Taehyung laughed “I like the way you think though. It makes me wonder if you are actually saying the truth” As a writer, he loves talking to people and understand their point of view. Every individual thinks so different but similar in a way that it intrigues him. But… even though he hates to admit it, he has never met anyone who is so interesting to talk to. Honestly, all he wanted to do was to avoid the boy and keep an eye on him until the month gets over. But now? He is finding excuses to start these interesting conversations with this teenager and it’s a little unsettling.

“I have a unique way of thinking” he smirked. Something in Taehyung tightened, the way his gaze lingers over his body and the smirk that seems so… so intimidating. It’s actually absurd. How could a boy do this? Maybe his imagination is getting wilder than it should. This boy is just a teenager.

“Definitely” he agreed with his smug reply because it was true. “Eli will be here soon so I will go set up the lunch” Jungkook nodded.

“Alright I will go take a bath” he left from the room and Taehyung made his way toward the kitchen.

Everything is so clean and organized, Jungkook does know his way around the kitchen, he thought to himself. He started heating the rice and chicken curry on the stove and went to set the plates and other things on the dining table. He realized Jungkook forgot to make a salad or maybe he thought to make after bathing. Well, can’t be helped. He took out the vegetables and started making it himself. Taehyung was sure there is no way he would mess up this.

“Ahh first let me check the rice” he mutte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter