Tonight

Devil Said Your Dad is Hot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/n: Heyoooooo! omg this story is about to end soon! 2 more updates left after this haha I hope you enjoyed it and continue to do so <333 There isn't much here, just a few tidbits of Jungkook's thought but I am thinking of making the next 2 chapters a little longer because...THERE IS ONE MORE TWIST! YAY ME! lol. Please enjoy!

 

 

Jungkook wanted to say the words back, he really did but this didn’t seem right. Aside from the fact that he is supposed to be a big bad devil, love is a big deal for him- yeah even demons are wary of love. But Seokjin was right, he needs to tell him the truth only then can he let Taehyung love him- that is if the man doesn’t run away the first chance he gets after the truth comes out.

Taehyung was embarrassed when the words slipped, going red in the face, spluttering a few sentences that Jungkook couldn’t decode and stumble away to Elina’s room hurriedly. Jungkook laughed at the man’s antique- a little grateful that the man didn’t wait for his answer, but hating how he couldn’t take him in his arms and kiss ‘I love you too’ all over his body. He sighed, this is becoming a huge unnecessary mess. He came here to live a careless decade or a century- depends on this planet but instead, he fell in love, found a human mate, and let the hell’s army uninformed of his decision.

Damn it.

The morning after, Taehyung and Elina left together, Jungkook knew there was no appointment or anything in his schedule that made him go out except the man was embarrassed beyond belief. If it was a usual case, he would have pulled him and kept Taehyung in bed, in his lap until he smothered him with all the confirmation he needed, just like he did before- but it was not. And he also knew, Taehyung was confused and a little disappointed when Jungkook didn’t do anything except let him get away. He could see the way his eyes wander to him as if questioning him silently.

 

 

 

 

“Is Taehyung there?” Jungkook called Seokjin, he needed to discuss the next step with the former angel and someone who has become a close friend to him. Also, Seokjin would kick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter