Who is he?

Devil Said Your Dad is Hot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: This was really fun to write. It's been ages since I last write any taekook :( I hope I am not getting rusty 3 Anyways, I hope you like it! I would repeat, there is no underage content here ^^ Enjoyyyy ♥

 

 

 

“Elina, eat your breakfast”

“But dad I am already late-”

“Not a word” Taehyung said sternly, he is very strict in taking care of her since she came to live with him at the age of 6.

“Ugh fine” she sat down pouting. Hurriedly finishing two sandwiches and drinking a whole glass of orange juice.

His sister left Elina when he was just 18. She was a single parent diagnosed with a fatal disease that was sure to take away her life. Taehyung left his family after they kicked out his sister for having a child before marriage, he just couldn’t take their iron hold over his life. When she died, Taehyung made a promise to always prioritize Elina and take care of her in the best way possible, the only thing he could ever do for his sibling.

“Thanks for the meal and for making me late again” she tried to glare at him but she is quite bad at it.

“My pleasure young lady, now off you go. Come back home at time” he gave her a look, which means, no sneaking around.

“That happened like 2-3 times?” she smiled innocently. Taehyung sighed.

“twenty-five times, if I have the correct count” he said, unimpressed. “I have a deadline so please don’t make me worry over things like this or else we are gonna go broke. Now shoo, my little brat.” She giggled. She was about to run off before she stopped and hopped over Taehyung.

“Love you, dad” she kissed him on the cheeks and scurried off.

“Love you too, my baby” he murmured, smiling in content.

Oh wait, he has work to do.

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

“Dad I am homeeee!” Elina shouted as she came back but she received no reply. “Great! Dad’s not here, means we can formulate some sad story plan so he let you stay” she grinned at the stranger she picked off on the street.

“How old are you again?” he asked.

“Oh, I am fifteen. You?” she asked before going into the kitchen, searching for food “You hungry?”

“Damn it. She won’t be of any use, and she’s underage too. There’s probably some dumb rule here about that. Huh, this ” he grumbled in irritation.

“what you said?” she asked from the kitchen.

“Um… I am… I am seventeen”

“Oh okay,” she came into the living room where he was standing, “Sandwiches?”

“No thanks. So you take in anyone?” he asked and sat down on the sofa.

“No, not really. I have no idea why I did that actually. My dad’s gonna skin me alive but for some reason, I just made the decision” she sounded confused enough for him to understand, the allure must have worked on her. She was probably the one who noticed him first.

“So… what’s the plan?”

“First we contact uncle Jin. If he is on our side, convincing dad would be no trouble at all. But he’s worse than daddy. If you can act innocent, nice and sad homeless bad past kid… maybe that would work. Oh wait, what’s your name? are you actually homeless? What about your parents? And-”

“You can stop. It’s Jungkook. Yeah, I got kicked outta my own home, my parents don’t give a ratass about me”

“But you’re still underage!”

“As I said, they don’t give a ”

“Hawwwww! Language!” she gasped.

“What are you, a kid?”

“Basically… yeah?” Jungkook rolled his eyes, he needs to be careful because of a kid now, great.

“Okay I have messaged uncle, we don’t have much time to get our story right because he would be here in fiv-” the bell rung. “What the- no bad words. What the how? He wasn’t supposed to be so early!” Jungkook wanted to laugh at her new wtf. He kept a straight face and shrugged. The door opened because Jin has a duplicate key of the house. He came running in, with a bag full of foods.

“What happened, baby? It was code No Jams. I came as fast as I could- oh and I got you some actual human foo- who’s he, Elina?”

“He is the code No Jams, uncle. But-”

“I see. How dare you trouble Elina, let me beat some-”

“Uncle, no. He is a homeless kid who needs a home”

“What?” Elina elbowed Jungkook, indicating it’s his turn for a sad past story.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter