-Eight-

Our Baby Hyung [HIATUS]

"Whose kid is he?!" Haebom asked as he saw Jungkook carrying their crying child hyung .

"Ahh hyung w-we can explain!" Taehyung said "You really need to explain" Sejin said and they all went to the living room and they all explained it to them.

"So you guys telling us that you all woke up one day and saw Jin transformed into a child? Do you think I will believe you!?" Haebom said "It's true hyung! We never lie to you guys besides we are so focus in our work that none of us have girlfriends!" Jungkook said and the rest nodded "Jin is not here I guess it is true then so did you come up with a solution? You only have 2 months of rest since your debut we don't know how long he will stay like that" Sejin said as he is looking at Jin playing with his toys "Do you have any idea why he became like that?" he added.

The members did a brainstorming thinking how and why Jin did became a child, as they are thinking Suga suddenly remembered something "Wait! I remembered something the day before Jin turned into a child I heard him saying...

"I wish I can be a child again so that I will be also be taking care of..."

Suga said and they became silent "Let's admit Jin hyng is the oldest and it's his responsibility to look for us" Hoseok said "He is always taking care of us sometimes he is waking up early to cook breakfast for us" Jimin added "Even he is the oldest he also needs attention and rest he is always giving his best in our work he didn't have time to rest in our place since he is looking at us." Taehyung said then Namjoon stood up "Let's make Jin hyung's wish come true let's take care of him until he is satisfied so that this magic will lift up"

"Then we will do our best to cover you guys all you have to do now is do your best of taking care of Jin" Sejin and Haebom said.

"Operation taking care of Jin hyung starts!"