-Five-

Our Baby Hyung [HIATUS]

The atmosphere got so heavy as they talk about where Jin is going to sleep.

"Jin hyung will sleep with me because I am his roommate" - Suga
"I am closest to Jinnie hyung so he should sleep with me!" - Jungkook
"Who says?! I am the one who is very close to him!" - Taehyung
"Coming from you too well I am the only one who laughs to his dad jokes!" - Jimin
"I am always taking care of Jin hyung whenever he is having difficulties in cheoreography!" - Hobi
"Me and Seokjin hyung have a nice chemistry!" - RM

The six of them are fighting over where Jin should sleep and with that Jin noticed and approached them "N-no fighting p-please" Jin said with teary eyes. "D-don't cry Jin hyung!" Jungkook immediately carried Jin and try to soothe him "I can't bear seeing Jin hyung crying let's do this he will sleep with all of us but it will chronogically in other words he will sleep according to our age." Namjoon said "I think it's not a bad idea let's do that so for tonight he will sleep with Suga" the rest nodded "Give him to me Jungkookie" Suga said and Jungkook gave Jin to him "Let's call it a night we are all tired and let's talk what we will do tomorrow" Hoseok said and they said their good nights then went to their own perspective rooms.

As Yoongi entered his room he slowly put down the sleeping Jin on his bed and he lays down with him "You're very cute hyung~" he kissed Jin's forehead and went to dreamland but as Yoongi is sleeping Jin opened his eyes and whispered "hyungie~" and went to sleep again.