-Seven-

Our Baby Hyung [HIATUS]

"It's Sejin hyung and Haebom hyung they will come here today" as he said that all of them froze in their place.

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT?!?!

The members start panicking on how will they tell them about Jin and what will they do.

"We are not ready yet!" - Hoseok
"We need to hide Jin hyung fast!" - Jimin
"Or we should say that we are on a trip!" - Taehyung
"Uhh as far as I know manager-nim knew we are here" - Jungkook
"Then let's pretend we are out of the house" - Yoongi

Namjoon looked at Jin who is playing alone in their living room, they can't hide him forever and they don't even know when will their hyung change back he sighed and calm down the members "Guys calm down we just have to tell them we can't hide Jin hyung they will search for him and may even ask his parents. Maybe they can help us" he said calmly "I am agreed to what Namjoon said it's now or never" Yoongi said and the rest nodded.

"Jinnie?" Jimin called and crouch down in front of Jin "Nae?" Jin asked

"He is so cute!! Calm down Park Jimin!"

"Listen here uhm there are two people will come here do you remember Sejin hyung and Haebom hyung?" he asked "Yes! I know them Sejinnie hyung and Haebommie hyung!" Jin said "At least he remembers them I think he just regressed in the proper mind of his body" Hoseok said "You have to behave okay? We will give you gummies as a reward if you behave well" Taehyung said "Jinnie will behave!" Jin said happily.

"Please stop being cute! We want to stay like this!"

"Okay let's clean the house for now and Jungkook-ah you should bring Jin to your room first and indulge him" Namjoon said, Jungkook nodded and carried Jin to his room and the rest starts cleaning.

-Time skips-

The six members wait for their manager to come while Jungkook is still playing with Jin in his room. "I am nervous" Hoseok said "Don't worry we are all in this together" Yoongi assured him. Then they heard the door beeping "They are here!" two man entered and saw them.

"Boys we brought some snacks" Sejin said "T-thanks hyung" Taehyung took the snacks and put it on the table "Wait where is Jungkook and Jin?" Haebom hyung asked. "Here it is!" "Uhm well he is in his room playing along with Jin hyung" Jimin said "What brings you here hyungs?" Yoongi asked "Well since you are on your vacation we decided to----" before Sejin finished his sentence they heard a loud cry. "Hey is that a child's cry?" Haebom stood up and went to the room where the cry came from which is Jungkook's room, he opens the door and saw Jungkook holding a child and trying to calm him down.

.

.

.

.

"WHOSE CHILD IS HE?!"