-Ten-

Our Baby Hyung [HIATUS]

The members finished unpacking their things to their room since Jin was put on a room with two bedrooms Hoseok and Namjoon are the ones that will stay with him though they are worried about Namjoon's destructive hands Hoseok is there to help their leader, Suga decides to sleep in the upper house with Jimin since they both like to play games much than the others  both will share one bed and Jungkook along with Taehyung they went to the floating house and stay there. Suga decides to cook lunch because he knows that everyone is hungry specially Jin when he wakes up. "Do you need help hyung?" Jimin said as he got out of the room "Yeah but are you done unpacking?" Suga asked she he is already slicing some ingredients, Jimin nodded and went to his hyung's side. Suga tells the younger what will they have for lunch and the task what he will do.

"Oh what's for lunch hyung?" Jungkook asked as he got inside the upper house with Taehyung "You will see later, just wait for now" Suga said. Taehyung and Jungkook just sit on the gaming area and do their stuffs while Jimina and Yoongi still cooking.

Time skips

"It's done! Taehyung-ah call Namjoonie hyung and Hobi hyung!" Jimin said as he went out to set the food in the table. Taehyung ringed the others in the main house telling them that the food is set, he received a yes to Hoseok and they both ended the call.

-At the Main House-

"They said that the food is ready" Hoseok said to Namjoon "Okay then let's go wake up Jin he can't sleep until afternoon he may not sleep tonight" Namjoon taps Jin's tummy a little to wake him up "Jinnie~ Wake up it's lunch time let's eat hmm?" Jin starts opening his eyes and look around "W-werw awr we?"he asked "In a vacation place baby come now I know you're hungry" Hoseok carried Jin and the three of them went to the upper house.

"Oh hey Jinnie~ how's your sleep?" Jungkook asked as he saw his hyungs walked towards them "Ish a good sleep!" he said. Aw how adorable they thought. Hoseok placed Jin beside Yoongi and him "Okay let's eat now!" and they start to dig in, everyone is enjoying the food of course they are being silly again as they starts telling funny stories while eating and their temporary maknae is laughing so hard to them.

A peaceful yet memorable moments for them.

As soon as they done eating, Yoongi asked to them...

"What will be the plans for Jin?"