-Three-

Our Baby Hyung [HIATUS]

Taehyung put Jin on the bed as he is sleeping, he left the room and saw Yoongi towering Jungkook and Hoseok who are now kneeling so hard.

"He is sleeping deeply hyung" he said to Yoongi "Thank you Taehyung" then Yoongi looked at the two kneeling down "Since you two are at fault you will but all child's needs to the mall" the two just nodded.

Jungkook and J-hope along with Taehyung arrived at the mall "Okay we need to go buy secretly we just need baby needs not our needs!" Hoseok said "Yeah but unless we really need something ourselves then let's just buy them" Jungkook said. With that they went to a baby store.

With that they went to a baby store

-Time Skip-

-Time Skip-

"We're home!" Hoseok said as they carrying the stuffs they brought for their baby hyung "Welcome home guys!" Namjoon said "Where's Suga hyung and Jimin?" Hoseok asked as he put down the stuffs "Jin hyung woke up because he is hungry now Yoongi hyung is cooking food while Jiminnie is playing with Jin hyung" they all went to the living room and saw their hyung giggling to Jimin's funny face "Jin hyung we brought something for you!" they place thee items  in front of Jin.

Jin eyes sparkled "Wow!! Thank you so much!" Jin walks to his new toys and plays them the others looked at him adoring him so much, Taehyung takes pictures while Hoseok takes videos Suga who is cooking peek to the living room to see what is going on and he smiled  as he saw their hyung is having fun.

But later they didn't know Jin's mental mind is slowly turning into his body age. As Jin is playing he tripped and cried he looked to the others who are worried to him "I-it hwuts! wahh!"