-Two-

Our Baby Hyung [HIATUS]

"JIN HYUNG?!!!"

Yoongi sat and put Jin on his legs as well the others sat.

"So this is really Jin hyung?" -Jimin

"Yeah this is him he is 1 or 2 years old I guess" - Yoongi

"Baby Jinnie is cute" - V

"Don't you dare I am your hyung!" - Jin

"I think not on that state of body now Jin hyung" - RM

"You meanies!" - Jin

"Now baby Jinnie that is not right to call your hyung like that" - Jungkook

"Yeah Seokjinnie! haha" - Jhope

Jin feels he is being bully by Jungkook and Jhope so he cried again "Wahh!!" the others panic.

"What the what did you do Jungkook-ah!" Jimin said "Hey it's not just me! It's Hoseokkie hyung's too"  Jungkook pointed Jhope "You brats!" Suga said trying to calm Jin again "It's no use ah!!" Namjoon screamed then Taehyung came to Yoongi and asked for Jin to be held by him so Yoongi gave Jin to him.

"Poor Jinnie who hurt our little bun hmm? there there Taetae hyung is here don't cry" V said "T-taetae, wahh!" Jin pointed Jhope and Jungkook then Taetae hit them softly "Don't you hurt Jinnie!, I hit them so don't cry hmm?" Jin buried his head to Taehyung's neck and he stopped crying "What the how did you do that?" Jimin asked "I have baby cousins don't make noises I think he is sleeping" Yoongi looked at Jin and see he is still sniffing but sleepy "Put him in our room we will talk later on what will do about him" Tehyung  nodded and walk towards their room "And as for you two" Jungkook and Hoseok gulped.

Jimin and RM just hide at the corner because they all knew if Suga hyung was mad you will be dead. "WE ARE SORRY!!!"