-Eleven-

Our Baby Hyung [HIATUS]

"What are the plans for Jin hyung?"

The BTS members are now in the main house thinking about what they can do for their hyung while Jin is playing lego blocks and some toy cars.

"He is now regressing and acting a child now, you said he wants also to be taken care of and that's what will we do" Namjoon said "Okay like how?" Jimin asked "Let's do some things that will make him happy and relax" Taehyung said "That's a great idea let's all do the things that Jin hyung may like" Hoseok said.

"Okay let's also make pairs so that all of us can spend time with him, first me and Jungkook, next is Hoseok and Namjoon, then Jimin and Taehyung. Do everything so that hyung will feel loved and care don't you dare make him cry understand?" Yoongi said and the others nodded.

Taehyung looked at Jin playing and smiling happily "Who never thought that our strongest minded hyung can be like this" he said "You know him he keeps everything to himself he knows something but never dare to tell to us" Namjoon added. The members admired their oldest hyung from his determination and passion even to his gags and dad jokes, their hying is always there when they are having problems and never stop caring for them.

"It's our turn guys our oldest hyung need us" Yoongi said and the others nodded.

"We will do everything for you Jin hyung!!!"

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter  :( but thank you for loving this story ^_^