-Nine-

Our Baby Hyung [HIATUS]

Their manager hyungs talked to the agency on what happened to Jin and of course Bang PD is shocked but he said to take care of him until he gets back to normal so he decided to bring the members where they shoot the BTS in to the SOOP. It is peaceful there and a remote area no one will see them there they can still go to a nearby mall there but if its really needed, Right now the members are packing their things.

"Yoonie hyung wer awe we goin?" Jin asked "Baby we will go to a nice place and we will have vacation there" Yoongi explained as he dressing Jin up "Owkay!" Jin said and Yoongi smiled "There all done now can you go to the other hyungs? I will pack our things here" Jin nodded and went out of the room as he is walking towards the stair he noticed that it is a little bit higher "Oh Jinnie want to go down?" Jin looked up and saw Taehyung "Yesh but its high!" Jin said, Taehyung knew what it means so he carried Jin and put him down to the living room "Okay we are here, behave now okay Jin? Here are some snack we are not finish yet packing so stay here for a while okay?" Taehyung said as he hand over a snack "Yesh Taetae hyung!" Taehyung looked at Jin who is eating happily and left to finish his packing.

Time skips

Hoseok carried Jin and put him inside the van Yoongi will drive for them, he put Jin beside him and put his seat belt then others went inside "Jinnie will need this" Namjoon said as he hand over the RJ Plushie to Jin and their child hyung accepted it "RJ~!" he said the others just smiled at his cuteness. "Everybody ready?" Yoongi asked and they said yes then they hit the road. Taehyung plays music for the others not to feel bored and Jin is also enjoying the ride minutes later Jin starts to feel drowsy and Jimin noticed so he slowly put Jin's head on his head for him to lean on then the child felt asleep, the others looked Jin and they smiled.

They arrived their destination and Jin is still sleeping "Jungkook bring Jin hyung to the main house and let him sleep more on the bed children are tended to be tired in traveling that long" Yoongi said as he got out of the car "Okay hyung but what about my things?" Jungkook asked as he slowly carried Jin in his arms "Hyung will take care of it" Namjoon said with that Jungkook and nodded and left to the main house. The rest starts taking out the bags and brings them to their respective rooms as for Jungkook he brought Jin to one of the rooms and put him on the bed, Jin squirms in his sleep as he was on the bed but still sleeping. Jungkook smiled and caresses his hyung's tiny head "You will be fine hyung we promise we will take care of you..." with that Jungkook left the room for a while to help others.

 

A/N:

Hello! Here is a new chap! sorry for this is short chapter but still I am so thankful that most of you like this and waiting for the next chapters. I am also sorry because I am busy now I am always arrived at 11pm in our house because my workplace is kind of far and I don't have time to spare to update and make chapters day by day. But I promise I will finish all of my stories. Thank you!