-Four-

Our Baby Hyung [HIATUS]

Jin tripped and cried "W-wahh!" Hoseok immediately carried Jin and tries to calm him down "Shh.. don't cry Jinnie~ " he said "J-jinnie o-ouchie *sniffs*" Jin said Yoongi walked to them and look if Jin has scratch "Don't worry it just reddened don't cry, how about we give you bath hmm?" Yoongi said "O-otay!" Jin said "I'll give him bath hyung" Jimin said and took Jin with him.

"Is it just me or did Jin hyung act more like a child?" Jungkook asked "He is always been in a childish act" Taehyung said "Both of you are right it's just earlier Jin hyung doesn't like baby-ing him but now he cries more and talking like a 2-3 toddler maybe he regress more meaning his mind is acting the same as his body" Namjoon said "We need to figure out how did this happened, let's ask Jin hyung after we eat come help me prepare the table" Yoongi said and tey went to the dining room.

Jimin finished bathing Jin and wore this:

"Aww~ Jinnie is so cute!" Jimin said "Wealy? Jinnie ish cwut?" Jin asked "Yes baby let's go to the hyungs hmm?" he carried Jin and walked to the dining room "Jin is so cute!" Taehyung said as he pinching the baby lightly and he giggled "We forgot to buy a sit for Jin" Hoseok said "It's okay we will buy next time" Yoongi took Jin from Jimin and sit him on his lap to feed Jin.

"Say ahh Jinnie~" Yoongi said and Jin opened his mouth "Hmm! Wamy!" Jin said "Good you like it" the others can't get enough of their Jin hyung and they keep on staring at him.

-Time Skips-

They finished eating and they are now sitting on the sofa while Jin is playing with his toys on the floor they can't help but to adore Jin then Hoseok speak and the atmosphere became like a war will start.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So where will Jinnie sleep?"

 

a/n: Very short chapter.