Nameless Objects

Half and Half

[A/N]: In case you didn't catch it last chapter:

Hurt = Red
Warm = Orange
Banana = Yellow
Tree = Green
Sky = Blue
Nice lady's hair = Purple
Blossom = Pink

You're welcome -_-

 

This animal was very fluffy, she didn't want to stop holding it. Lisa strolled through the plain, gray hallway until an opening on the right came along. This hallway's walls were covered in many different colors, but the main color in the background was banana. She decided to turn down the hallway, just to see if there were any other rooms with these colors in them. Looking on the walls, she saw people on the wall (well they looked like people, there weren't any body features, just colors) with their legs split all the way in half in the air. It looked like a girl.

Lisa stared at the still, solid-colored figure on the banana-colored wall, and looks around the rest of the hallway. There was a tree-colored figure dancing with a warm-colored one. The tree-colored figure (possibly a girl) had one leg bent and the other one straight, while the warm-colored one was holding her. Another figure, sky-colored, had her leg all the way up in the air! Near her face! Can Lisa do that? She wants to find out. She places the furry animal in her hands down and attempts to bring her leg all the way up to her face by pulling it up. The animal on the ground only lazily watches her, as if it knew was she was trying to do, then its paw. It doesn't work, however, and she falls flat on her behind. Because of this, the creature jumps, stares at her, then runs off into one of the rooms with an open door.

Lalisa doesn't want to lose her friend again, so she rushes after it. When she enters the room, she's surprised to find that not only was there a strange box in front of one of the walls, but there were two creatures now. Two! And the room was pretty big. She didn't know which one to go for, so she went for the one on the left. Luckily, as she charged towards it, it didn't move an inch. As she got closer to the animal, a loud 'thump' was heard, and Lisa's forehead suddenly hurt very badly. She fell to the ground, whimpering and rubbing her forehead. The animal she was looking for appeared in her lap, spun around a few times, then looked up at Lisa while laying on her chest. It began purring, and Lisa wiped her tears away. Lisa was about to get up so that she could see what the box was, but someone was in front of her and that almost scared the fur off of her ears.

To apologize for bothering them, she bowed then waved to say hello. But the other person did the exact same thing, making them both laugh. Lisa also noticed that the girl had a friend just like she did. And that she was wearing the exact same thing Lisa was wearing. And she didn't have shoes on either! This was starting to creep Lisa out, and she was beginning to get protective. Her ears went outwards to the sides, and she began growling and almost let the animal slip out of her grasp. But the other girl started growling, too! She just wanted to be friends, but all this girl was doing was copying her.

Actually, now that her ears began to listen, the girl wasn't growling. Lisa couldn't hear anything coming from her. She tried yelling, growling again, meowing, but nothing came from . was moving, but nothing was coming out. Her friend jumps out of her arms and runs up to the wall, rubbing on and scratching on the other animal. Then it turns around and looks at Lisa. The other animal did the exact same thing to its owner.

Then, something clicked. If that other animal isn't making any noise, is reacting to this animal's touches, and is doing literally everything the animal is doing, that means it's a mirror! But why is it so big? And how did it get all the way over here from her room? She noticed that the mirror covered every wall, and she loved to see her entire body in it. She danced around the room with a smooth, wooden floor and slid across it. She stops sliding for a moment and remembers the box. The box was square on every side, and there were buttons in the front of it. There was a big hurt-colored button all the way at the end of the buttons, and Lisa was just dying to touch it. So she did, and the black square started making weird noises as the black square turned sky-colored.

After the weird noises were over, a girl in blossom-colored clothing appeared and began dancing to a certain song. Lisa watched as she jumped and flipped and spread her arms and legs out with such little difficulty, it was mesmerizing to her. The music was soothing, it went perfectly with the steps the girl was making. The music began to get a little more emotional and intense, and the dancer's moves only intensified from there. But as quickly as it began, the dancer and music soon ended, and the sky-colored square came back. Lisa was about to walk away since it ended, but the girl came back on and began doing the dance again. This time, however, Lisa wasn't just going to watch.

She tried her best to mimic the girl in the box, and it actually wasn't bad at all. Lisa's steps were graceful and accurate, she may have even been doing a better job than the girl in the box. All the parts where Lisa had to jump in the air and split her legs were near perfect, and she could stand on her toes without any ballet shoes. In fact, not once did she fall, trip, or lose count of the song and was actually very good at looking at the box and copying her moves at the same time. Then the video ended, and Lisa had ended in the exact same way the girl did: with her kneeling on the ground, leg bent to the side behind her, and arms out.

Lisa liked what this box could do, she liked this room full of mirrors, she liked her friend, she just wished she knew what they were called. She carried out the same process she had done twice before on the mirrors, the box, and the animal, and instead wrote her own names for them. Lisa takes one more look at the room, turns off the box, picks up her friend and leaves. As she shuts the door behind her, she sees that she has five pictures now and can't wait to ask the man from this morning what they are.

'Giant Singing Box With Legs'

'Color Plate, Ponytail Sticks, Bowls Full of Color Soup'

'Mirror Room'

' Tiny Dancing Girl In Box'

'Animal Friend That Looks Like Me'