Bruises

Half and Half

The crowd stands around the shivering body of what looks like a young adult woman. The maids had thrown a blanket over her, but that still didn't help the fact that she was visibly shaking. Her hair was a mess and there were visible cuts and bruises on her legs and face. Taehyung could hear small whimpers coming from the girl that would only get louder when someone tried to touch her. But then he wonders how someone got to this island. The only way of transportation to the island is by boat, and the quickest trip is a day so there's no way she would've survived like this.

"How did this woman get here and why haven't you taken her in yet?" He asks the maids. The maids just whisper among themselves before one of them steps forward.

"Sir?" She asks.

"Yes?"

The maid bends down towards the girl who begins to whimper louder and moves the blanket away from her back, revealing a furry tail that looked messy and dirty.

Taehyung stares in awe at the tail that showed no sign of moving whatsoever. He then watches the maid sit her up so that she was sitting down on the floor. She moves her hair around a little to reveal two, small ears coming out of the girl's head. Taehyung reaches out to one of the ears that were folded down, hesitantly since she was still shivering and whimpering, and unfolds it to see blood sitting inside of it. He steps back realizing what he was looking at.

A hybrid.

A ing hybrid.

Oh my GOD, a hybrid.

Taehyung quickly takes the blanket from around her legs and wraps around as much as her body as possible, noticing that she was completely . He notices that the girl had on a necklace in the shape of a white moon around her neck, and was clutching onto the string with both hands. He also saw that there were even more cuts and bruises on her arms, face, and body. Taehyung tries to lift her to her feet, careful of any sore spots on her, and holds her up and long as possible. He looks to the maids with wide eyes.

"Take her inside, wash her, tend to her wounds, groom her hair and tail, and put her in nice clothes. Use my cousin's clothes since she never visits anymore and isn't using them." Taehyung carefully moves the girl to the women who then pick her up and rush inside. All that's left are a few butlers and his brothers.

"Tell the cooks to make a big breakfast immediately. They, and you and the maids, will be getting paid extra for today."

The butlers bow, then rush away into the house along with the maids. Taehyung turns to his brothers who look both surprised and confused. He stares back at them, holding in a deep breath, and finally lets it out when he doesn't know what to say.

"I thought they were all dead now?" Jungkook manages to spit out, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah, Mr. World's-Best-Hybrid-Hunter. You left this one alive on purpose!" Namjoon says.

"Or, judging from all of the cuts and bruises, thought you killed her but she managed to survive," Jimin adds in.

"Why was she ?" Hoseok asks more himself than his brothers since he was looking down and tapping his foot.

"Why is it that that's all you care about, ert?" Yoongi hits Hoseok in the back of the head several times making Hoseok whine.

"I was just wondering! All the other hybrids know how to make clothes for themselves. Maybe she was abandoned or something."

"Abandoned? From where!? There is literally NO way onto this island except by boat and boats don't even come here!" Namjoon yells.

Taehyung looks back to the maids and butlers who were now inside the house. He looks to the sun that had still had a couple more hours before it decided to appear, yet the early twilight had already begun to show.

"Where did she come from...?"

 

A/N: Yeah, I know, short chapter AGAIN. But I'm trying to find the right pace for this story. The next chapter is going to be a break down of when she's getting groomed, and her adventure around the mansion before breakfast.

Okay bye

<3