she drunk

SILENCE IS A SOUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Kwon Yul is entering the home while whistle happily.

“You look so happy,” his mother, said when she saw her son face.

“I am” Kwon Yul replied while smiling.

“Something happen lately?” she asked curiously.

“Yeri will be back” Kwon Yul replied happily.

“Really? So, that’s going to be a goof news, right?” she asked sarcastically.

“Omma…let her be. Give us a time,” Kwon Yul said to defend his wife.

“How long you want? You don’t have much time…Dami is going to get marry and Jiyong…I don’t know but I can feel something is going to be happen soon” his mother said worry.

“Jiyong? Don’t you worry… I can handle this,” Kwon Yul replied confidently.

“What are you going to do?” his mother asked.

“I have a plan but you have to trust me” Kwon Yul replied.

“Don’t do something stupid!” his mother warns him.

“I know…” Kwon Yul replied while smiling.

 

Kwon Yul is entering his room afterward. He lay on his bed while looking at ceiling.

“Heh…what Jiyong can do? I’m going to be that chairman not him,” Kwon Yul mutter while smiling.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

FEW DAYS LATER

SEOUL HOSPITAL

 

That day, Taeyeon accompanied Jiyong to the hospital for further treatment.

“Good news! Your hands are almost healed but you have to use them carefully,” the doctor said while checking Jiyong hand.

“So I don't have to wrap my hands anymore?” Jiyong asked excitedly.

The doctor nodded and says

“Thanks to your wife. She really take care of you very well”

“She is” Jiyong replied while smiling to Taeyeon.

“Okay, I hope you get better. See you next week.” The doctor said.

“Thank you, Dr.” Jiyong replied while smiling.

“My pleasure” the doctor replied.

 

 

 

After both of them leave the doctor room, Jiyong and Taeyeon go to visit Jiyong mother at nearby ward.

“Thank you for take care of me” Jiyong said while they walking.

“It's my responsibility” Taeyeon replied while walking beside him.

“I think hurts is better because you will take care of me,” Jiyong said jokingly.

“Do not ever think about that. Please…” Taeyeon replied firmly.

“Why? You scared of losing me?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that. Jiyong is laughing when he saw that face.

“Okay, I’m sorry. Let’s go meet omma!” Jiyong continue said while holding Taeyeon and walk to his mother ward.

 

 

 

 

“Omma! It’s me, Jiyong come to see you,” Jiyong said while approaching his mother.

“Eomeoni, it’s me, Taeyeon” Taeyeon greet her while smiling.

“Tae…yeon…yeppeun” Jiyong mother said after Taeyeon talk to her.

“Nae…” Taeyeon chuckles after she said that.

Jiyong look at both of them with mixed feelings.

“Why she always keeps saying that to you?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I don’t know. She just all that when the first we meet” Taeyeon replied while holds Jiyong mother hands.

“You already meet her before the wedding?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Why don’t you tell me?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Does it matter?” Taeyeon asked him back.

“Yeah…at least I know that my mother is already like you” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon didn’t replied him after he said that.

“Omma, you want to know something? Dami noona will be married,” Jiyong said excitedly.

However, his mother didn’t respond. She just stares outside the window.

Taeyeon feels sympathy when she saw Jiyong sad face after he said that. Taeyeon then hold her both hands and say

“Eomeoni, this is Jiyong…my husband”

Jiyong mother turn her face to Taeyeon before she look at Jiyong beside her.

“Ji…yong…Tae…yeon…” his mother said one by one.

Jiyong startled after he heard her mother say his name.

“Yea, it’s me Jiyong” Jiyong said while hold his mother hands.

“Ji…yong” she keep saying Jiyong name.

After that, Jiyong is crying in her lap while holds her hands.

“Omma…yeah it’s me Jiyong” Jiyong say while crying.

Taeyeon tears flow on her cheeks after she saw the scene. She then smile to Jiyong mother and say

“Jiyong it’s your son…my husband”

“Ji…yong…Tae…yeon…” his mother said while smiling.

She just look at Jiyong is crying on her lap while she slowly rub his head and keep saying Jiyong name.

 

 

 

“Thank you” Jiyong said when they are inside the car.

“I’m doing nothing” Taeyeon replied

“No, you doing a lot of thing” Jiyong said while smiling.

Taeyeon look at him while her hear beat rapidly after he said that.

“I really appreciate what you have done to omma” Jiyong continues.

“I told you, I’m doing nothing. That’s her own self that saying that” Taeyeon replied humble.

“I think you’re really suitable as a volunteer. You know how is to handle a person’s” Jiyong praise her.

“That’s because we learn from the experience. People should expose their self with volunteer works.” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“Then, I should do volunteer works from now on” Jiyong said confidently.

“Yeah, you should” Taeyeon replied while chuckles.

Jiyong chuckles after he heard Taeyeon words.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

JIYONG PENTHOUSE

 

After a few days of Taeyeon parents staying there, they finally returned to Jeonju after Jiwoong team lost in the quarterfinals. That night, they had family dinners together including Jiwoong's presence.

“Are you going back with appa and omma?” Taeyeon asked to Jiwoong.

“Yeah…the coach gives us off day. I should get a rest before the next month tournament,” Jiwoong replied while munch his foods.

“Do you want to follow us?” Taeyeon mother asked Taeyeon.

“Hurm…if Jiyong give permission...I can consider it” Taeyeon said while make a cute face to Jiyong.

Jiyong feel uneasy when he heard Taeyeonn words. He don’t want to part away with her again but if he say no, what will she think about him.

“I think it’s better you stayed here. Jiyong just recovered. He need you here…with him” Taeyeon dad said when he noticed Jiyong face.

“Hurm…yeah” Taeyeon replied sadly.

Jiyong feel guilty after Taeyeon said that.

“But…we can go visit them next weekend if you want it” Jiyong said to comfort her.

“Really?” Taeyeon asked excitedly.

Jiyong nodded.

“After all, the end of this month we will be here to attend a Dami wedding.” Taeyeon mother said while smiling.

“Yeah…that’s true” Jiyong replied while smiling.

“Arassoo…” Taeyeon said.

“Wow…I never thought she’ll be changed like this,” Jiwoong suddenly said while munch his foods.

All of them turn to look at Jiwoong and wait for him to continue his words.

“Yeah…as we know her, Taeyeon is the one will be determined by what she wants and does. So, it was a bit of a surprise when she just agreed with Jiyong.” Jiwoong said teasingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes when her brother said that.

“Really? So, she’s really changed” Jiyong replied while he’s smiling.

“Jiwoong…stops it” Taeyeon mother said to her son.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon walk out from the bathroom while wipe her wet hair. Meanwhile, Jiyong is looking at his tablet on the bed.

“So, I’ll be back to my room tomorrow” Taeyeon said while wipe her hair.

Jiyong stops his works after Taeyeon said that.

“Are you happy to change the room back?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon hesitate replied.

“Hurm…don’t you want to stay here?” Jiyong asked.

“Why should I?” Taeyeon asked.

“Erm… isn't it a hassle to take your stuff back and forth. After all your parents will come here again.” Jiyong try to give excuses.

Taeyeon didn’t replied him for a while when she heard Jiyong words.

“C’mon, just stay here. Besides, did I do something that makes you uncomfortable?” Jiyon randomly asked.

Taeyeon suddenly remember every incident that has happen when both of them are in a same room. His body after he’s finishing take a bath, his face while sleeping and most memorable is when Jiyong kissed her.

“I’m not sure” Taeyeon replie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter